I don't even remember when I was 13.

happy birthday you little ragamuffin 

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:21 PM

just gone midnight here), but I'm so freakin' tired right now that I can't be bothered to put any effort into this topic.

What a piece of sh*t waste of time, you should have waited until morning for nobody to give a f*ck, seriously, there is absolutely nothing of value in this topic at all. f*ck your birthday, because as far as I am concerned, despite you being on the other side of the world, it has inconvenienced me and put useless information I don't care for into My head.

And please, do visit my profile and rate me one star because you're butthurt that I don't care for your no-effort-waste-of-space, time and brainpower topic.

Come on, don't take the internet so seriously.

Happy b-day KalDog. :^:

Řåvęń
  • Řåvęń

u don goof'd

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:26 PM Edited by Hameer, 11 September 2013 - 08:00 PM.

Here's to remember the day you were expelled from a uterus.

Try not to be depressed by how depressingly old you're getting :^:

Spoiler

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:35 PM

Happy birthday! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :^: :)

Cameron
  • Cameron

💯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:05 PM Edited by LazyboyEight, 11 September 2013 - 08:08 PM.

pfft, wait until you're my age. i had 20 MyMaths homeworks to do in the 6 week holidays. they were the longer ones as well, not just two-pages each, but four.

enjoy being thirteen. when you're fourteen and you get all that homework and you never actually learn anything, that's when the defecation hits the oscillation. i saw this pic once, it was something like "at school i never learned how to buy a house, set up a credit card or apply for a job interview, but count my lucky stars i can tell you all about pythagoras' theorem!"

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:11 PM Edited by GTAKid667, 13 September 2015 - 07:50 PM.

I was once a post. Now I'm edited out...

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

pfft, wait until you're my age. i had 20 MyMaths homeworks to do in the 6 week holidays. they were the longer ones as well, not just two-pages each, but four.

enjoy being thirteen. when you're fourteen and you get all that homework and you never actually learn anything, that's when the defecation hits the oscillation. i saw this pic once, it was something like "at school i never learned how to buy a house, set up a credit card or apply for a job interview, but count my lucky stars i can tell you all about pythagoras' theorem!"

Holy sh*t, I know this is a bit off topic, but if the birth-date on your profile is true, I'm a day older than you. :p

Rown
  • Rown

He who fights monsters

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

Happy belated Birthday! No presents since you used "moi" in the title.

Rown :rampage:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users