Photo

Who is still happy,excited,and can't wait for the game

41 replies to this topic
LibertyKing
  • LibertyKing

I occasionally make maps.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:44 PM Edited by Libertyking, 10 September 2013 - 11:45 PM.

Most people are hyped, just that hype creates worries, people ask themselfs questions like "What if there is no... in the game?" and they start to worry about anything.

"What if there are no clubs in the game?"

"What if the map feels small?"

"What if the story sucks?"

And the first place people think to talk about it is the forum.

At release, it will be worse. Topics will appear about details people are dissapointed like fingerless gloves as an obvious examples. And the topics will be like:

"You can't raise convertible's roof."

"Why does... dies?"

"I've already explored the entire map. Dissapointed."

... when the people writing these topics actually loved the game. This forum will always stay the same. Moaning, worries and troll topics. Forever.

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:45 PM

Only the nerds worry about the map.

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:46 PM

Who isnt excited? The only ones who arent excited are just 2 or 3 morons complaining the map is too small.

37656.jpg

Jedi Master Tom
  • Jedi Master Tom

Be with you, the Force may

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:51 PM

This guy right here sure is. At this point, I don't care about any one else's opinion, A NEW GTA IS COMING OUT!

Legendary912
  • Legendary912

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:52 PM Edited by Legendary912, 10 September 2013 - 11:53 PM.

Can't wait for singleplayer, I loved to roleplay in RDR. It's going to be amazing, re-enacting famous movies scenes like T2 & Heat.

There will be so much to do! Imagine the YouTube videos, can't wait to start uploading!

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:58 PM

Who isnt excited? The only ones who arent excited are just 2 or 3 morons complaining the map is too small.

37656.jpg

75% think it's fine.

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Juan more time

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:59 PM

I am happy and excited now I know I can secure a copy and a console to play on (til I buy a new one)
I'm going to a midnight release so from 00:15 on Monday night/Tuesday Morning I shall be playing/installing GTAV and getting a good couple hours in. Time booked off for GTAV haha.

Johnny_Leyenda
  • Johnny_Leyenda

The Crimson Knight

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:01 AM

Now that there's less than a week left it hit me, and now I can't sleep.

HappyFarmerKit
  • HappyFarmerKit

Maybe we're just sleepwalking.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:02 AM

I still am.  :^:

black_benz
  • black_benz

Work hard, play hard

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:03 AM

Just because people are saying that they're surprised at how small the city portion of the map is in comparison to the countryside of it doesn't mean people aren't excited.

Pretty sure I haven't read one post about people threatening to cancel their pre-order after the map reveal. People have opinions, and that's okay. No need to cut people's throats about it. Accept it and move on.

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:07 AM

I'm still excited about the game because I never had unrealistic expectations about the game anyway. Never thought it'd be a perfect game without any flaws. I think that the fanboys are responsible for producing the "let down syndrome" prevalent on this board because if you've been on this site for years like me you'd know that EVERYTIME a new GTA game comes out we have a rush of new fanboy posters overhyping the game to extreme levels. Making bold and outrageous claims about how the newest GTA at the time is the greatest game of all time, the greatest map every created, the most content ever created, etc and they do all this before even playing the game.

It was said before GTA 4, said before GTA 5, and will be said before GTA 6. We go through this sh*t EVERYTIME, like clockwork. These people actually ruin the game for other people who believe them, by putting the image in their head that the next GTA will be absolutely flawless. That's why I tune them out, and only listen to posters with a critical eye who neither overpraise or overhate a game before they've ever played it. Games never end up being as good as fanboys initially claim, and usually end up being closer to what critical fans expect.

Exactly. I agree with everything you said. It's a cycle everytime a new Rockstar game comes out. lol

SP3CTR3
  • SP3CTR3

Puncher of Demons

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:31 AM

im-ready-thumb.jpg

This guy is!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users