Photo

Who is still happy,excited,and can't wait for the game

41 replies to this topic
khrys_24
  • khrys_24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:10 PM

...despite all the negativity in the forums. I know i am..just 7 more days lol...sorry, just had to put it out there cause im really excited for the game...still gotta pay off my CE at gamestop though lol

FromBrnoCity
  • FromBrnoCity

Don't call me guy, I have no peenus.I have nice new tits btw

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:16 PM Edited by FromBrnoCity, 10 September 2013 - 10:16 PM.

Me! :)

I have preordered CE too, and cant wait!

Found_Again
  • Found_Again

Ban Roulette Victim. :)

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:18 PM

*Signs*

stangone50
  • stangone50

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:20 PM

Im Xtatic :colgate:

subsonicdust
  • subsonicdust

A Demon of Liberty

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:20 PM

I'd be happy and excited if I didn't see yet another one of these threads.

SwiiftYz
  • SwiiftYz

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:21 PM Edited by SwiiftYz, 10 September 2013 - 10:21 PM.

I couldn't be happier with the map size and I'm still stupidly excited for the game.

Unfortunately this forum is just full of idiots, otherwise more people could probably enjoy the run up to launch.

Post above, you posting the same thing 100 times isn't going to change how many times this gets posted. I've not even seen this posted before so that means others haven't as well.

SkyArmor
  • SkyArmor

i like trains

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:21 PM

cant wait 

tumblr_mjwux1v7OC1ru2fjro1_400.gif

SnapChap
  • SnapChap

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:21 PM

The world is full of pessimists. I choose to ignore them. Still excited ;D

aleex96
  • aleex96

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:22 PM

Me, I want it now  :(

khrys_24
  • khrys_24

Player Hater

• Members

*Signs*

i think you meant "sighs" :)

• Found_Again likes this

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Yeah, I'm still hyped. Seeing how humongous the map was today has gotten me even more excited.

oORachaelOo
  • oORachaelOo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:24 PM

ME!! but time seems to be going so slow now :panic:

• swagbucks and MrWeathers like this

K1monster
  • K1monster

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:25 PM Edited by K1monster, 10 September 2013 - 10:54 PM.

Im just enjoying the wait since it's almost over, i somewhat kind of appreciate that its not the 17th yet, so i still have some time for other things :p

But at the 15th-16th i think its becoming real that in some hours i have my copy delivered!

im so excited really looking forward to play it for the first time, im sure i will get a natural high from it once i hold it in my hands my brain will pump a sh*tload of dopamine in my bloodstream! 

A game we've all been waiting for for almost 2 years, i remember seeing the first trailer for the 1st time. I was so excited its kind of surreal that we're so close to release now.

Psychoticuk
  • Psychoticuk

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

Me, think im gonna avoid these forums for the next few days though, the number of stupid threads is starting to annoy me.

PikachuBoy
  • PikachuBoy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:29 PM

its like waiting to lose your virginity since everyone here can relate to that

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:38 PM Edited by DoubleOGJohnson, 10 September 2013 - 10:42 PM.

I'm still excited about the game because I never had unrealistic expectations about the game anyway. Never thought it'd be a perfect game without any flaws. I think that the fanboys are responsible for producing the "let down syndrome" prevalent on this board because if you've been on this site for years like me you'd know that EVERYTIME a new GTA game comes out we have a rush of new fanboy posters overhyping the game to extreme levels. Making bold and outrageous claims about how the newest GTA at the time is the greatest game of all time, the greatest map every created, the most content ever created, etc and they do all this before even playing the game.

It was said before GTA 4, said before GTA 5, and will be said before GTA 6. We go through this sh*t EVERYTIME, like clockwork. These people actually ruin the game for other people who believe them, by putting the image in their head that the next GTA will be absolutely flawless. That's why I tune them out, and only listen to posters with a critical eye who neither overpraise or overhate a game before they've ever played it. Games never end up being as good as fanboys initially claim, and usually end up being closer to what critical fans expect.

khrys_24
  • khrys_24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:41 PM

I'm still excited about the game because I never had unrealistic expectations about the game anyway. Never thought it'd be a perfect game without any flaws. I think that the fanboys are responsible for producing the "let down syndrome" prevalent on this board because if you've been on this site for years like me you'd know that EVERYTIME a new GTA game comes out we have a rush of new fanboy posters overhyping the game to extreme levels. Making bold and outrageous claims about how the newest GTA at the time is the greatest game of all time, the greatest map every created, the most content ever created, etc and they do all this before even playing the game.

It was said before GTA 4, said before GTA 5, and will be said before GTA 6. We go through this sh*t EVERYTIME, like clockwork. These people actually ruin the game for other people who believe them, by putting the image in their head that the next GTA will be absolutely flawless. That's why I tune them out, and only listen to posters with a critical eye who neither overpraise or overhate a game before they've ever played it.

Exactly!

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:43 PM

Sadly most negativity comes right before release.

I'm more excited than ever. The map has finally help me put together all these locations in the screens and trailers and I now have an idea of the place we've been waiting to see for almost two years. Its a good day. 

allftw
  • allftw

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:49 PM

Everyone who is still on these forums and almost every gamer?

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Disfavored Veracity

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:04 PM Edited by Sinz86irocblk, 10 September 2013 - 11:11 PM.

The negativity comes from a very small (yet loud), pessimistic and whiny crowd. This game is going to be great. I see plenty of things within the map that excite me even more. The highway system and sh*t ton of dirt trails look massive. Sports cars and off-roaders alone should keep me busy till the next GTA.

The numerous mountain tops with "mountaineering" activities should be interesting. The distant small towns always had their own vibe in SanAn so exploring these little sh*thole towns should be great. Knowing that all this will have wild life scattered is awesome. Excitement level at an all-time high for me.

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:06 PM

Who isnt excited? The only ones who arent excited are just 2 or 3 morons complaining the map is too small.

EmployeeNr37
  • EmployeeNr37

Big Nasty Bastard

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:07 PM

*Raises hand*

LiGzz
  • LiGzz

#RealNiggaShyt.

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:09 PM

I'm still hype for the game, I'm just disappointed with the size of the map, I'll just need to deal with it. 

SHOTIMITSU
  • SHOTIMITSU

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:13 PM

Most expensive game ever in history!! Only 6 more days to go yea boi!!

musicdude1706
  • musicdude1706

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:15 PM

Since the map leaked this morning, I'm suuuuper hyped for this game..
All I can think about is all of that terrain and waiting vehicles of all sorts to explore and discover!
Almost 5 days now guys!

sutalu
  • sutalu

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:18 PM

Yes. I'm so excited! (like the song hahahhah)

Vagos MC
  • Vagos MC

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:34 PM

Everyone who is still on these forums and almost every gamer?

:^:

ViceCityBestGame
  • ViceCityBestGame

I Don't Give A F*ck and A member of the Grand Wizards

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:36 PM

I am

QwtcH4O.gif

high91
  • high91

L.S. Pro Racer...Drifting Expert. NO CATCHUP..NO SLIPSTREAM..

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:39 PM

cant wait 

tumblr_mjwux1v7OC1ru2fjro1_400.gif

yess :panic: :lol:

KingGTAV
  • KingGTAV

Sustaining Optimism. NG GTA: V's Release Date is imminent.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:40 PM

I am absolutely jubilant for Grand Theft Auto: V's impeding release! :D I could not be more excited. :) The winding scrolls of roads, backroads, dirt trails and realistic, interconnected highways systems will effortlessly supply countless hours of fun free-roaming.  A country-esque Trevor, brandishing his flannel button-up, steel-toe boots and Wrangler- like jeans, will be venturing to and from Blaine County daily.

Mr. Phillips possess quite the fetish for mudding and traversing rigid terrain, thus his vehicle of choice shall be a suped up Ford Super Duty, equipped with a premium off-road kit and sauteed with a mean turbo-charged engine. ;)            

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users