Photo

New Police Clan! Join Today!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
kaeden1100
  • kaeden1100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:40 PM Edited by kaeden1100, 10 September 2013 - 09:40 PM.

First, I apologize if this is in the wrong section. 

Welcome!

75YMrKr.png

Hello everyone, and welcome to the official website for the Evansville Police Department GTA IV and V clan. Just as a reminder, we are in no way affiliated with the actual Evansville, Indiana Police Department, I simply am a big fan of theirs, thus I named this clan after them. 

Our clan takes pride in our ability to role play properly, while still having fun at the same time. We use official police codes, such as 10-4, and have official dispatchers, and officer ranks. You could say that we are a "No Messing Around" clan, even though we do like to have fun from time to time. 

We run several mods to make the experience exceptional to others, as well as custom vehicles for our clan. Here is a list of the mod's we are currently using:
  • LCPD-FR
  • ELS v7
  • PoliceHelper
  • BraveHeart's Policing Script
  • Simple Trainer
That's all of the mods that we are using at the moment, but as more mods come available that we think will help us, you can expect us to add them. 

We are always looking for new recruits, and have fairly loose requirements, so if you're interested in joining, click here.

Thanks,
Kaeden Radde (PCFormer)
Police Chief [1D0]
[email protected]

kaeden1100
  • kaeden1100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:03 AM

Recruiting Is Now Open!

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:24 AM

Please check out the Crews & Gangs forum. Don't forget to read and follow the forum guidelines though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users