Photo

people who reply to troll topics such as a topic with a xxx gif

4 replies to this topic
AerialRocket
  • AerialRocket

The one they fear

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:32 PM

Just seen a topic on gta v section called GTA Gameplay only to find a beastialty gif  and users replying to it with "loool" Could we have some sort of system in place where if you reply to something that is a troll post such as a women getting boned by a dog that the user who replied will be warned or temp ban for promoting it

Original Light
  • Original Light

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:40 PM

10 people reply = 10 warnings that have to be manually handed out. It would probably be time consuming, considering the amount of people that reply, and the amount of those topics being posted.

Maybe they already do something like that, but we just don't see it on our side. 

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:51 PM Edited by RoadRunner71, 10 September 2013 - 09:54 PM.

Do retarded thread (these that make you consider if the OP is mentally challenged) count as troll? Sometimes isn't too clear if the OP is serious but too stupid.

Also, can misleading threads be reported? The other day in the V section, I came across with some thread with a misleading thread whose original poster was conscious about, making me want to shot him in the face.

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:02 AM Edited by shrekdj, 11 September 2013 - 07:05 AM.

Check the signature of this GTAForum member - http://gtaforums.com...entry1063247432

Since the day this forum got the new layout many explicit avatars and sigs are flooding the forum threads. I even saw a picture of naked guy with a 9/11 background.

The point is it's starting cross the limit and my only request to admin and forum mods to please try to create an awareness as to how this is inappropriate and could lead to instant ban.

With this new layout, fear of quite a few rules are diminishing day-by-day among NEW members. they need some sort of message, as early as possible

AerialRocket
  • AerialRocket

The one they fear

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:43 AM

10 people reply = 10 warnings that have to be manually handed out. It would probably be time consuming, considering the amount of people that reply, and the amount of those topics being posted.

Maybe they already do something like that, but we just don't see it on our side. 

I'm sure there is someway that they can message all the users at once since it would be on a log with this new site software

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users