Quantcast

» «
Photo

Posting requirement

6 replies to this topic
Kihz
  • Kihz

Kihzzle is what they call me on the streets of Los Santos.

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:03 PM

Make a requirement of 25 posts before you can make a thread. The GTA V part of the forum is spammed with useless threads and this would help a lot. After GTA V is out, it'll be the same sh*t.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:08 PM Edited by GTAKid667, 10 September 2013 - 08:08 PM.

Make a requirement of 25 posts before you can make a thread. The GTA V part of the forum is spammed with useless threads and this would help a lot. After GTA V is out, it'll be the same sh*t.

There already are limitations for new members (I assume thats who you are on about) on the forum, they can only make one post every 300 seconds and send one PM every hour...

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

There's more to the forums than the GTA V section. Setting limitations like that would screw over those who register here looking for help in other areas. Just sit tight and wait for the spam to die down on its own, and it will die down.

Kihz
  • Kihz

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

There already are limitations for new members (I assume thats who you are on about) on the forum, they can only make one post every 300 seconds and send one PM every hour...

That doesn't stop them from making new threads every 300 seconds, asking the same question as the last guy.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

Well yes, but as Tacymist says, there is a lot more to the V section. The user may make a spam post but before the 5 minutes is up the thread will be binned and the user will be banned. 

Kihz
  • Kihz

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

25 post requirement is on a lot of sites. It helps spam in all sections.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

I do understand what you are saying but it really isn't needed here, the size of the moderating team, along with forum led-by's will have it all under control, believe me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users