Photo

I don't get it? (Regarding those leaked map revealed not too long

Bradys guide Map Map Size
6 replies to this topic
Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:07 PM Edited by Vorpax, 10 September 2013 - 05:10 PM.

I don't understand one thing! If its posted in Brady's guide and all, then this guide is official (or it isn't?), then why the hell the map from those guide is considered as leaked? Could anyone please explain this to me, cause i don't understand?! Thanks in advance and i'm really sorry for the useless topic, but i really need explanations badly...

NFPM
  • NFPM

Adrenaline Junkie

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:10 PM

It's considered a leak, because it's real. If it weren't it was just fake information.

Leaked information is just that, information that gets out of the control of it's owners for everyone to see it.

And in case you're wondering, the map is real, it has been confirmed by R* itself.

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:11 PM

It's considered a leak because the guide isn't for sale yet. Same for the game.

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:11 PM Edited by Vorpax, 10 September 2013 - 05:13 PM.

It's considered a leak, because it's real. If it weren't it was just fake information.

Leaked information is just that, information that gets out of the control of it's owners for everyone to see it.

And in case you're wondering, the map is real, it has been confirmed by R* itself.

Thats not what i was asking! I was asking how come Brady's guide would post leaked stuff, i mean like its an official source, so WTF? :|

@Karoi Now i think i understand! Well...if THAT is the case, than i can see how R* would pick up in arms...you may now close this topic and sorry for taking your time reading this!...

gwaha
  • gwaha

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

Brady's guide is not posting leaked stuff. People taking photos of Brady's guide before release is what is considered a leak.

NFPM
  • NFPM

Adrenaline Junkie

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:14 PM

It was not Brady's, someone got it's hand on a stack of GTA V Guides that were for shipping and took a photo, that's it.

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:14 PM Edited by Vorpax, 10 September 2013 - 05:15 PM.

Brady's guide is not posting leaked stuff. People taking photos of Brady's guide before release is what is considered a leak.

The thing is that i didn't know, that it was people who took photos of brady's guide, instead of brady's guide posting it to the public themselves, so i could not understand what the fuzz...

Guys i got it! Stop explaining! LOL this topic can now burn in fire! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users