Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone in Holland in need of the CE for Xbox 360? Get in here.

14 replies to this topic
MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:54 PM Edited by MosquitoSmasher, 10 September 2013 - 03:55 PM.

As soon as Rockstar announced the CE i checked which stores let me preorder it. Bart Smit was one of them, just now i received an email from them that i can preorder BUT also pay for the CE and it will be delivered to my home on the 17th. It costs 121,99 euros in total,which is a bit cheaper than the 129 i will be paying at the store on the midnight launch. You also get 5 euro back from Bart Smit.

I just wanted to give you good people in Holland a heads up. If you are interested, contact me..we'll see what we can do. Just realize though that you must pay Bart Smit before ordering it. Let me know. I think its possible to change the name and adress, so that BS will send it your way and not mine.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:12 PM

Nobody then?

GerritJan1998
  • GerritJan1998

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:14 PM

Ik ben PS3, jammer..

ZeroZero
  • ZeroZero

l33t g33k

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:14 PM Edited by ZeroZero, 10 September 2013 - 04:21 PM.

Going for the regular edition, the past 3-4 CE`s ive bought never ended up being all that great.

(Fyi, BS Site geeft aan dat je alleen de normale editie kan bestellen)

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

Ik ben PS3, jammer..

Je hebt nog geen CE in de preorder? Ik zou bart smit gewoon even proberen man. De webshop.

sebasbmxer
  • sebasbmxer

good guy

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:30 PM Edited by sebasbmxer, 10 September 2013 - 04:31 PM.

As soon as Rockstar announced the CE i checked which stores let me preorder it. Bart Smit was one of them, just now i received an email from them that i can preorder BUT also pay for the CE and it will be delivered to my home on the 17th. It costs 121,99 euros in total,which is a bit cheaper than the 129 i will be paying at the store on the midnight launch. You also get 5 euro back from Bart Smit.

I just wanted to give you good people in Holland a heads up. If you are interested, contact me..we'll see what we can do. Just realize though that you must pay Bart Smit before ordering it. Let me know. I think its possible to change the name and adress, so that BS will send it your way and not mine.

if pre order mine from bol.com as soon as it was availible on there site, is it sure that i will get a CE from bol.com? what or the odds you think, i really hope that i dont get an email that they canceld it

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

if pre order mine from bol.com as soon as it was availible on there site, is it sure that i will get a CE from bol.com? what or the odds you think, i really hope that i dont get an email that they canceld it

From what i understand about Bol is if they dont send you an email about a cancelllation. It should be good. But if i was you....i would either call them or mail them, for certainty. I just called my store, Nedgame, for certainty.

sebasbmxer
  • sebasbmxer

good guy

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

From what i understand about Bol is if they dont send you an email about a cancelllation. It should be good. But if i was you....i would either call them or mail them, for certainty. I just called my store, Nedgame, for certainty.

alright thnx man i will send them a email right away

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:05 PM

Cool friend, lemme know how it goes.

sebasbmxer
  • sebasbmxer

good guy

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:08 PM Edited by sebasbmxer, 10 September 2013 - 05:09 PM.

if just emaild them, i will get a response within 24 hours, i also read on a other dutsch topic that someone spoke with 1 of the bol.com members and he said that they send it on the 17th, is this true? i really hope not cause i want to play it on release day just like everybody else

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:10 PM

if just emaild them, i will get a response within 24 hours, i also read on a other dutsch topic that someone spoke with 1 of the bol.com members and he said that they send it on the 17th, is this true? i really hope not cause i want to play it on release day just like everybody else

Is very likely true. The normal stores only get to sell it earlier because they have a night launch.

Kevstyle
  • Kevstyle

True City Killers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

The stores can ship it on Monday night but you'll only get it Tuesday morning or evening. (If your postal service is fast enough ^^)

​A while ago Bartsmit and other game stores where saying that pre orders where full so I pre ordered CE at FRS (Free Record Shop) :p

Martin Madrazo
  • Martin Madrazo

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

I ordered at Bart Smit, hoping it arrives on 17 september.

Rooodv19
  • Rooodv19

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

Heb gta gewoon bij gamemania besteld maandag om 00:00 pre order ophalen!

Dutch Psycho
  • Dutch Psycho

TETTEN! :-)

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:20 PM

I also received the email but i'm picking up my copy the 17th.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users