Photo

ShopTo Pre order

2,745 replies to this topic
slippyuk
  • slippyuk

aka mrc00kie

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:39 PM

I'm done arguing with retards like this.

This forum used to be good. Now it's full of whiny 13 year olds.

Hope you enjoy the game tomorrow peeps.

baconbutty1005
  • baconbutty1005

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:40 PM

My old workplace used them exclusively and there were times they waited until 6pm on a Saturday for us to handover goods to them.

That quote is not talking about Royal Mail. They rarely open on Saturdays. Either you have very good memory or you lying.

We'd find out tomorrow, which one.

why the f*ck would a company wait in till 6pm to hand sh*t over to shopto on a saturday?.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul
You are a f*cking cretin. I didn't say the 6pm thing you f*cking idiot. That was slippy who posted the below

My old workplace used them exclusively and there were times they waited until 6pm on a Saturday for us to handover goods to them.

Learn to f*ckinh read numbnuts.

he was talking about royal mail you f*cking slow prick!.

seriously this has gotten out of hand. How about you all just calm the f*ck down!

GTAV92
  • GTAV92

Gamemaster

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:41 PM

Same i am out of here if you get your copy tomorrow great if you do not - Hey Life Goes On   :colgate:

grantheftauto23
  • grantheftauto23

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:42 PM Edited by grantheftauto23, 15 September 2013 - 09:42 PM.

haha f*ck it a give up lol lets hope it comes tomorrow.

bojan1188
  • bojan1188

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:42 PM

giving me a f*cking headache

They f*ck off out this thread. Go figure out how many hours in one day.
I'm explaining from my past experience with cod games and even take two games like Red Dead that Shopto have not delivered. People saying oh it's GTA, how could they f*ck this up. It will be the same for most other retailers as simply games tweeted. If Shopto get it to me on Tuesday. I'd still use them again. So will most of you. Because they are better then a lot of the other retailers out there. That does not mean they don't abide by the restrictions Activision or take two put on them
There are no restrictions you idiot. You are referencing simply games who have no reference or evidence to corroborate their statement.
With RDR and MW3, shop to made it very clear dispatch embargoes where in place. Even order emails reiterated this. This has not been the case this time round. Please stop talking out of your arse.
No restrictions hmmmmhttp://www.trustedre...ng-restrictionshttp://metro.co.uk/2...ls-out-4015735/
So no restrictions then? Hmmm. Also Simply Games tweeted that Amazon broke the agreement.
Rockstar will end up fining Amazon. So Slippy you been sleeping for the past few weeks? Of no restrictions, why would shopto apparently wait till the worst day possible to send them out? Why not do it on a Friday like Amazon did for some people.
Of course there are restrictions.
No there isn't.

Your first link references the game email, which even itself says rock star REQUESTED.

The second link is from a sh*tty free newspaper with questionable sources. What other recognised publication supports this report? None.

I dare you to have a look into any substantial evidence that rock star have imposed a restriction. Rock star will investigate early copies from amazon. Not because of a restriction, but because of the pressure this puts on other retailers and the leaks early copies cause that could harm profits and breed piracy.

http://www.gamesindu...a-v-early-sales

Rockstar haven't imposed a restriction then according to you? Hmmm so why would shopto not ship on Friday then? There's no restrictions like you said. Why not ship when they get them? No restrictions.

No restrictions. Just send them out, when you feel like. Rockstar won't care. No restrictions.

Yeah right.

JustMeYeah
  • JustMeYeah

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:43 PM

what's your actual point bojan1188?.

Grabbing his last chance at getting some attention before we're too busy playing the game tomorrow  :lol:

baconbutty1005
  • baconbutty1005

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:44 PM

giving me a f*cking headache

They f*ck off out this thread. Go figure out how many hours in one day.
I'm explaining from my past experience with cod games and even take two games like Red Dead that Shopto have not delivered. People saying oh it's GTA, how could they f*ck this up. It will be the same for most other retailers as simply games tweeted. If Shopto get it to me on Tuesday. I'd still use them again. So will most of you. Because they are better then a lot of the other retailers out there. That does not mean they don't abide by the restrictions Activision or take two put on them
There are no restrictions you idiot. You are referencing simply games who have no reference or evidence to corroborate their statement.
With RDR and MW3, shop to made it very clear dispatch embargoes where in place. Even order emails reiterated this. This has not been the case this time round. Please stop talking out of your arse.
No restrictions hmmmmhttp://www.trustedre...ng-restrictionshttp://metro.co.uk/2...ls-out-4015735/
So no restrictions then? Hmmm. Also Simply Games tweeted that Amazon broke the agreement.
Rockstar will end up fining Amazon. So Slippy you been sleeping for the past few weeks? Of no restrictions, why would shopto apparently wait till the worst day possible to send them out? Why not do it on a Friday like Amazon did for some people.
Of course there are restrictions.
No there isn't.

Your first link references the game email, which even itself says rock star REQUESTED.

The second link is from a sh*tty free newspaper with questionable sources. What other recognised publication supports this report? None.

I dare you to have a look into any substantial evidence that rock star have imposed a restriction. Rock star will investigate early copies from amazon. Not because of a restriction, but because of the pressure this puts on other retailers and the leaks early copies cause that could harm profits and breed piracy.

http://www.gamesindu...a-v-early-sales

Rockstar haven't imposed a restriction then according to you? Hmmm so why would shopto not ship on Friday then? There's no restrictions like you said. Why not ship when they get them? No restrictions.

No restrictions. Just send them out, when you feel like. Rockstar won't care. No restrictions.

Yeah right.

middle-finger-baby.jpg

grantheftauto23
  • grantheftauto23

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:44 PM

no restrictions we get it.

CarbonL20
  • CarbonL20

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:45 PM

Friday would be too early to send with royal mail taking up to 2 days for first class they sent it out Saturday where in case of it does take 2 days it would arrive Tuesday, are you that f*cking thick to understand the logic?

bojan1188
  • bojan1188

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:46 PM

That quote is not talking about Royal Mail. They rarely open on Saturdays. Either you have very good memory or you lying.

We'd find out tomorrow, which one.

why the f*ck would a company wait in till 6pm to hand sh*t over to shopto on a saturday?.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul
You are a f*cking cretin. I didn't say the 6pm thing you f*cking idiot. That was slippy who posted the below

Learn to f*ckinh read numbnuts.

he was talking about royal mail you f*cking knuckle dragging c*nt !.

Jesus Christ, are you a remedial?

No he wasn't talking about Royal Mail. Shopto rarely do Saturday delivery once a year maybe. His old place apparently used them exclusively according to him and they used to wait till 6pm according to him. He either has good memory or he's a very good liar.

We'd see tomorrow.

grantheftauto23
  • grantheftauto23

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:46 PM Edited by grantheftauto23, 15 September 2013 - 09:49 PM.

i give up he f*cking admitted he was talking about royal mail read the last page!. 

In by the way ur last post makes no f*cking sense.

Jackhepburn
  • Jackhepburn

'Carcer City RedKings' Leader

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:49 PM

I second this.

grantheftauto23
  • grantheftauto23

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:49 PM

Also slippy mate. Not saying you wrong.
Your old place used shopto right? If so, why does it say on their site they rarely do Saturday collections.
All orders through the Royal Mail delivery service will be dispatched up until 5.20pm (Monday Friday), with TNT & DPD deliveries up until 5.00pm (Monday Friday). During busy periods such as Christmas we can dispatch on Saturday as well though.
If your order is placed outside of these hours it will be dispatched the next working day (Monday Friday).
If an item is on pre order and not in stock, this will be dispatched as soon as further stock arrives into our warehouse.
Don't be lying to us.

Bojan read before you go off on a tangent. My old company used ROYAL MAIL who collected our outgoings up to 5pm on Saturdays. Even 6pm a few times.

baconbutty1005
  • baconbutty1005

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

image.png

Design-Sniper
  • Design-Sniper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

He's right, do not get your hopes up tomorrow unless you got One Day Delivery. Especially since it was found that they have sent it using Tracked 48 (equivalent of a Second Class delivery).

from the amazon thread 

source

http://gtaforums.com...ing-now/page-39

My order said it was 1st Class (Signed For)

kmanmx
  • kmanmx

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:53 PM

I think ShopTo have shipped GTA V on Saturday. As much as I don't approve of the language used by Bojan1188 amongst other people on here, he is not entirely wrong. ShopTo were told not to deliver GTA 4 until the day before, and they did listen. Nobody received GTA4 from ShopTo until release day.

I do think they have ignored Rockstar/Take Two this time though, due to the fact they made no public announcement about only dispatching the day before like they did with IV, and the fact we all received dispatch emails.

Egg Maestro
  • Egg Maestro

Vice City Tourist

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:53 PM

We will find out tomorrow either way, so can we please stop arguing.

Littlescary
  • Littlescary

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:54 PM

Bojan, I think it's time to leave.

For your own sake and ours, people want their game tomorrow, either they will get it or they won't. I really can't see ShopTo lying to us so blatantly using something so public such as Twitter but in the case that you ARE right and they DID lie to us, I will never utilise any business with them again. 

That would be such poor business practice.

BigRed7
  • BigRed7

Player Hater

• Members

How about, we just wait and see?

DocPip
  • DocPip

Trick

• Members

Which means you'll get it tomorrow assuming someone is at the delivery address to sign for it.

kmanmx
  • kmanmx

Peon

• Members

We will find out tomorrow either way, so can we please stop arguing.

I agree, but I can't help myself some times.

gtabilly
  • gtabilly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:03 PM

For your own sake and ours, people want their game tomorrow, either they will get it or they won't. I really can't see ShopTo lying to us so blatantly using something so public such as Twitter but in the case that you ARE right and they DID lie to us, I will never utilise any business with them again. 

Really? People getting it on release day is poor business?

Are you 13?

• JakeysLager likes this

Littlescary
  • Littlescary

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:06 PM

Are you 13?

Do you lack reading comprehension my retarded little friend? ShopTo LYING to people is poor business you pleb of the highest tier.

Jesus.

grantheftauto23
  • grantheftauto23

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:07 PM Edited by grantheftauto23, 15 September 2013 - 10:08 PM.

Are you 13?

i think its the lying part but we no they haven't lied.

Littlescary
  • Littlescary

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:09 PM

Are you 13?

I also meant, if they had lied.

gtabilly
  • gtabilly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:10 PM

Are you 13?

Do you lack reading comprehension my retarded little friend? ShopTo LYING to people is poor business you pleb of the highest tier.

Jesus.

Provide your proof that they have lied.

Your one of these f*ckwits who is a know all aren't ye

grantheftauto23
  • grantheftauto23

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:10 PM

Are you 13?

I also meant, if they had lied.

yeah I know bud,

grantheftauto23
  • grantheftauto23

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

Are you 13?

Jesus.

Read the last 2 pages he didnt say they lied it was bojan that said that.

JakeysLager
  • JakeysLager

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

I don't think I've ever known an internet thread to contain so much idiocy, ignorance, sense of entitlement, dubious spelling and excruciating grammar as this one.

And yes, I'm including the Call of Duty forums.

Littlescary
  • Littlescary

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:12 PM Edited by Littlescary, 15 September 2013 - 10:13 PM.

Are you 13?

Jesus.

Bojan claimed ShopTo had lied on twitter by saying our games had been picked up by RM on saturday when in-fact they were just trying to get us to shutup. 

I have no idea if there was any truth to this or not but if they really did lie on twitter just to shut us up, that would be really poor business practice. Hence, we come to my argument.

Now please, f*ck off to bed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users