» «
Photo

ShopTo Pre order

2,745 replies to this topic
gunner84
  • gunner84

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:44 PM Edited by gunner84, 15 September 2013 - 05:45 PM.

yeah u do gunner.

not that I am by the way , Just replying to someone who is thinking about it.

gunner84
  • gunner84

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

This thread had descended into chaos. Numptys on both sides of the argument. But what a lot of you probably haven't realised is that about 80% of ShopTo's orders are from people who have heard of ShopTo's reputation for delivering early. If they fail to deliver of course these people aren't going to be happy and shop else where in the future. It's ShopTo's own fault for building up this reputation in the first place.

which is why 80% or more will arrive tomorrow in the post with free first class delievery

• BigRed7 likes this

Furious Anger
  • Furious Anger

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:48 PM

don't you have to pay postage if you send back your game to shopto?

Yes, if you want to return it, you'll need to pay for that, just the same as returning any item bought from any company/seller via mail order/etail.

Ruufio
  • Ruufio

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

This thread had descended into chaos. Numptys on both sides of the argument. But what a lot of you probably haven't realised is that about 80% of ShopTo's orders are from people who have heard of ShopTo's reputation for delivering early. If they fail to deliver of course these people aren't going to be happy and shop else where in the future. It's ShopTo's own fault for building up this reputation in the first place.

which is why 80% or more will arrive tomorrow in the post with free first class delievery

You're right of course, most people on this forum who ordered from ShopTo will receive their copy tomorrow. Unfortunately some of you who have not selected first class may not see your copy until Tuesday.

Cutts93
  • Cutts93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

Any news about the copies released down for the south of England (Hampshire) through Royal Mail? Also, I assume I'm still not the only one who can't track their order?

TheKinkyFrog223
  • TheKinkyFrog223

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

i live near leicester and my tracking thing is saying 

14-SEP-2013 16:53 Outward RDC Handheld Acceptance

Princess Royal Distribution Centre  

what dose this mean and when will it come it is in london atm but i live 29 miles from leicester whitch is about 120 miles from london

Furious Anger
  • Furious Anger

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

Any news about the copies released down for the south of England (Hampshire) through Royal Mail? Also, I assume I'm still not the only one who can't track their order?

Should put this on auto repeat :-

YOU DO NOT HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER. :facedesk:

You have a recorded/signed for reference, which does NOT allow you to tell where item is & when it will be delivered.

What you have is simply a number you can use on Royal Mail website, to confirm when an item has been delivered (ie if you are at school and mummy has signed for your game)

http://www.royalmail...igned-1st-class

• Stoakzee likes this

JustMeYeah
  • JustMeYeah

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:09 PM

What's the link to track the orders?

Ruufio
  • Ruufio

Crackhead

• Members

what dose this mean and when will it come it is in london atm but i live 29 miles from leicester whitch is about 120 miles from london

It seems that your game is in the Royal Mail distribution centre in Wembley waiting to be sent out (Probably tomorrow). 

• TheKinkyFrog223 likes this

Cutts93
  • Cutts93

Player Hater

• Members

You have a recorded/signed for reference, which does NOT allow you to tell where item is & when it will be delivered.

What you have is simply a number you can use on Royal Mail website, to confirm when an item has been delivered (ie if you are at school and mummy has signed for your game)

Uhh, no. I paid specifically for the ability to use the Track & Trace section of the Royal Mail website to do exactly that, and it just continually says that there is no information online regarding it.

Furious Anger
  • Furious Anger

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:15 PM Edited by Furious Anger, 15 September 2013 - 06:15 PM.

Uhh, no. I paid specifically for the ability to use the Track & Trace section of the Royal Mail website to do exactly that, and it just continually says that there is no information online regarding it.

If you purchased via Shopto and paid for recorded/signed for, then you don't have the ability to track the item.You only have the option of checking if the item has been signed for, ie delivered.

They don't (as far as I know) have a SPECIAL DELIVERY option (which is the Royal Mail service that allows proper "tracking") so unless you ordered from someone other than Shopto and paid for SPECIAL DELIVERY (probably costing £5-£6 on top of the cost of your game) then you don't have "tracking" on your order.

gtabilly
  • gtabilly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

Shopto only have the option of first class recorded, if you want tracked then its royal mail tracked 24 - which shopto don't offer.

Furious Anger
  • Furious Anger

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:39 PM

Shopto only have the option of first class recorded, if you want tracked then its royal mail tracked 24 - which shopto don't offer.

True, but some folk don't let such things get in the way of them being right. :panic:  :cry:

K20
  • K20

suckmyrocket

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:40 PM Edited by kb2084, 15 September 2013 - 06:47 PM.

deleted

Stoakzee
  • Stoakzee

[GTAF]

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

what the *** is a glitch... how can there be one. i've never had a glitch with amazon. i dont even know if they're feeding me bullsh*t.

who knows now... maybe its been dispatched, maybe not, but my status still says "Not Yet Dispatched".

Hate to break it to ya but this thread is marked 'ShopTo Pre order' not 'Amazon Pre order'.

K20
  • K20

suckmyrocket

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

what the *** is a glitch... how can there be one. i've never had a glitch with amazon. i dont even know if they're feeding me bullsh*t.

who knows now... maybe its been dispatched, maybe not, but my status still says "Not Yet Dispatched".

Hate to break it to ya but this thread is marked 'ShopTo Pre order' not 'Amazon Pre order'.

sh*t my bad.... sorry

K1NGCLIFTON14
  • K1NGCLIFTON14

Square Civilian

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:51 PM Edited by K1NGCLIFTON14, 15 September 2013 - 06:55 PM.

This thread has descended into some people having hissy fits about not getting the game early, which is getting boring now.

I think we can all agree that ShopTo should have been more clear about their dispatch dates, but for the majority of us, the game is on the way! So let's try to leave this thread clear for people who have actual queries that we can help with, and tomorrow we can come back and (hopefully) jump for joy when our copies arrive.

Let's all remember that we all just want to enjoy this great game! So please can we stop with the petty arguments. :)

Deleted.

Thatgamerguyhezron
  • Thatgamerguyhezron

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:55 PM

Don't worry, it's making it's way to your local distrubution centre.

It will get there at like 4AM in the morning.

At least this proves, Royal Mail aren't holding anything. Which I knew anyway, but this is proof! :)

Cutts93
  • Cutts93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:58 PM

True, but some folk don't let such things get in the way of them being right. :panic:  :cry:

Chill out man, obviously I'm mistaken. They should change the wording for that tracking, was honestly under the impression I could keep up to date with it at all points.

kmanmx
  • kmanmx

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

What has this thread turned into.

Yes, we all would have liked our games on Saturday. Who wouldn't? It was slightly disappointing that they didn't dispatch on Friday. But at no point in the purchase of this game were we promised Saturday delivery, heck, nor Monday for that matter. They guarantee by release date and that is all. At no point was a contract signed at the point of purchase guaranteeing in any way delivery before release day. The price of the game was clearly shown, and no one was under any obligation to buy it from them.

The fact that people are so aggressive and angry towards ShopTo on here is just selfish, ignorant and disgusting behavior. So please, if that is all anyone wants to do, direct your unfounded hatred to ShopTo themselves. It does no good here and I think I can speak for a lot of us, we just don't want to read it.

This thread is for good natured discussion about our ShopTo orders, and getting excited for the games arrival.

• broodyhat and Egg Maestro like this

K1NGCLIFTON14
  • K1NGCLIFTON14

Square Civilian

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:05 PM Edited by K1NGCLIFTON14, 15 September 2013 - 07:09 PM.

Yes, we all would have liked our games on Saturday. Who wouldn't? It was slightly disappointing that they didn't dispatch on Friday. But at no point in the purchase of this game were we promised Saturday delivery, heck, nor Monday for that matter. They guarantee by release date and that is all. At no point was a contract signed at the point of purchase guaranteeing in any way delivery before release day. The price of the game was clearly shown, and no one was under any obligation to buy it from them.

The fact that people are so aggressive and angry towards ShopTo on here is just selfish, ignorant and disgusting behavior. So please, if that is all anyone wants to do, direct your unfounded hatred to ShopTo themselves. It does no good here and I think I can speak for a lot of us, we just don't want to read it.

This thread is for good natured discussion about our ShopTo orders, and getting excited for the games arrival.

Sorry I didn't realize  that Shopto.net were a free charitable company.  Maybe I should be grateful that I am getting the game for free, oh wait I paid for it... Jheez what a MORON. I paid for a premium service and I expect a premium experience. Yet the cheapos who choose free delivery will get it first over the premium customers. 

Cutts93
  • Cutts93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

Sorry I didn't realize  that Shopto.net were a free charitable company.  Maybe I should be grateful that I am getting the game for free, oh wait I paid for it... Jheez what a MORON. I paid for a premium service and I expect a premium experience. Yet the cheapo's who choose free delivery will get it first over the premium customers. 

Haha "cheapos". More like rational human beings. Stay mad at your irresponsible decision my friend. I'll think of you while I play tomorrow.

Skozza89
  • Skozza89

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

They aren't a "shambles of a company" just because you haven't got your game early. It's the luck of the draw, and apparently you weren't lucky this time around. ShopTo guarantee that you will get your order on release day. They are going to deliver on that. How is that shambolic?

And on a side note, why, when release date delivery is guaranteed if you choose the £2 delivery option, would anyone pay an extra SIX QUID for delivery?! What, exactly, did you think you were paying for?

It doesn't matter now. They've lost my business. Will be getting a full refund. Tesco 6AM for me!!! Seething. 

LOL what a sad disrespectful f*ck just cos you're getting a game for release day hahahahaha jealous much?

kmanmx
  • kmanmx

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

Sorry I didn't realize  that Shopto.net were a free charitable company.  Maybe I should be grateful that I am getting the game for free, oh wait I paid for it... Jheez what a MORON. I paid for a premium service and I expect a premium experience. Yet the cheapos who choose free delivery will get it first over the premium customers. 

So you are angry at ShopTo because DPD/TNT don't do weekend collections ? Logic. Seriously, please leave, me and everyone else is done talking to you.

Furious Anger
  • Furious Anger

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:14 PM

I have to ask, just how far up your own backside are you ?

"Cheapos" sums up your attitude and the mental picture people will build of you, from your posts, isn't a nice one.Maybe think on that, whilst waiting for your guaranteed release date delivery GTA V ?

K1NGCLIFTON14
  • K1NGCLIFTON14

Square Civilian

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

tumblr_mdymdePn8K1rkui3po1_400.gif

;)

grantheftauto23
  • grantheftauto23

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

hahaha you'r a f*cking idiot mate!.

jamiew29
  • jamiew29

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

Are you for real?

Stop acting like a baby because your game hasn't arrived yet.

CM_Kimmy
  • CM_Kimmy

U WOT M8?

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

Just signing to say i'm expecting my parcel tomorrow morning. I expect nothing less of ShopTo to be honest and i don't want to be dissapointed tomorrow. I'm sure i'm not the only one feeling this way. I'll report back in when it arrives. 

x_CrazyBuns_x
  • x_CrazyBuns_x

Crazy Bunny Lady >_<"

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

I'm not too sure about it completely O_O I mean TNT at least do actually make pick ups on Saturdays no later than 5pm IF you pay for that service, this is going on there actual site btw. Howeves I have no idea if thats what ShopTo have done or will do for people paying in that regard. At any rate you will have it by the release date which is exactly what they promised :3

Linky 
http://www.tnt.com/e...very_areas.html

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users