Quantcast

» «
Photo

Elder Scrolls is beating GTA in game of decade so far

122 replies to this topic
Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

TES is an amazing series, but the games get boring around 250 hours into them.

TES gets boring after a few hours. All you have to look forward to are generic areas. The main quest is always extremely lackluster and so is the world.

Well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

DEFR0B0T
  • DEFR0B0T

I'm back bitches

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:40 PM

Can this thread just get locked now? It will be much easier for everyone involved. 

Bobbyleez
  • Bobbyleez

MARK NUTT!!

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:42 PM

Wow, I love the structured arguments on here, extremely mature!

I love both.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

How can you compare a game thats been out for just under 2 years to a game thats not ben released yet?

Stupid poll is stupid.

Its TES series vs GTA series. Its a competition between all games in both series. Its not Skyrim vs IV or TES VI vs GTA V.

So many people are online, even if 75% of these dimwits would have voted, GTA would atleast be close.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

This vote means nothing until people have played GTA V as much as ESS has been played. Then wwe'll see what the game of the decade is(it'll most likely be GTA).

Huge Elder Scrolls fan here. Skyrim wasn't that great. Oblivion was better. Plus, all the problems with Skyrim hurts Bethesda's cred a lot. GTA FTW

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:44 PM

TES gets boring after a few hours. All you have to look forward to are generic areas. The main quest is always extremely lackluster and so is the world.

Except TES is highly regarded for its hand crafted worlds.

Skeloton
  • Skeloton

Living Dead Gangster

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

Bobbyleez, Same here.

I play TES on PC and usually either make god mods or godly difficult mods for personal use. GTA though I play on consoles, though I have fun with friends.....flying rhino for the win. I hope in GTAV I can jump a bike onto a spinning heli propeller and be sent FLYING!! lol.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

Don't fall into his game of "I said something positive about something, therefore you must think something positive about something". It lead absolutely nowhere. He's not going to change his mind. Why do you even care? You still like TES. Why not go play it instead of arguing with this guy?

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:50 PM

This vote means nothing until people have played GTA V as much as ESS has been played. Then wwe'll see what the game of the decade is(it'll most likely be GTA).

Huge Elder Scrolls fan here. Skyrim wasn't that great. Oblivion was better. Plus, all the problems with Skyrim hurts Bethesda's cred a lot. GTA FTW

You must have played on PS3.

sats
  • sats

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

dEFINITELY SKYRIM IS BETTER THAN GTA V.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

"Elder Scrolls is beating GTA in game of decade so far"

Probably because people have played it. 

Persia-Gangsta
  • Persia-Gangsta

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

TES > GTA

what did u say!?

Gta-v-michael-smash.gif

chuckles47
  • chuckles47

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:55 PM

Who cares, it's just click bait for fanboys.

droppdeadd
  • droppdeadd

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:55 PM

I love the Elder Scrolls and probably put close to 250 hours into Skyrim and Olivion seperately but GTA is still and always will be the One.

Skeloton
  • Skeloton

Living Dead Gangster

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

Chuckles47, its a real bitch when you're a fanboy to both games lol.

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

BINGO!

And as I already posted, who's the worse crowd of fanboys for nerdish things like a retarded game poll? ELDER SCROLLS.

GTA appeals to more dude-bros who don't give a f*ck for forums or gaming websites. They just want to chill and play a fun game. Elder Scrolls fanboys = bronies, losers etc.

GerritJan1998
  • GerritJan1998

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:57 PM

Made an account to vote for GTA.

Illos11
  • Illos11

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:57 PM Edited by Illos11, 10 September 2013 - 03:58 PM.

Why does it just say the elder scrolls and GTA? Are they talking about Skyrim and GTA IV or the entire franchise?

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:57 PM Edited by Showstopper 26, 10 September 2013 - 03:58 PM.

BINGO!

And as I already posted, who's the worse crowd of fanboys for nerdish things like a retarded game poll? ELDER SCROLLS.

GTA appeals to more dude-bros who don't give a f*ck for forums or gaming websites. They just want to chill and play a fun game. Elder Scrolls fanboys = bronies, losers etc.
You're here everyday though being a drama queen lol?

Persia-Gangsta
  • Persia-Gangsta

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:57 PM Edited by Persia-Gangsta, 10 September 2013 - 03:58 PM.

Guys thats not Official so who cares? we all know TES is sh*t

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

BINGO!

You're here everyday though.

Absolutely, I'm a dude-bro who is obsessed with GTA V. I can browse this sh*t all day on my galaxy note 2 while doing plenty of other things.

I'm still not a failure fa**ot bronie.

AllenKS
  • AllenKS

SoLoville

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:59 PM

This contest is random and meaningless anyways.

Like, why did they pick now to run a "series of the decade" competition? The console generation is not even over yet. We're only 3 years in to this decade. A literal decade started back at 2003 which is such a random f*cking year to begin counting at. Nothing significant occured in 2003 for gaming. Not to mention starting in 2003 cut out GTA 3, Morrowind, a f*ck ton of Zelda Games, a f*ck ton of Mario games, etc.  Nothing significant at all about this random timeframe they chose.

If you're into conspiracy theories, it would seem like Gamespot just wanted to quickly crown a "series of the decade" before GTA V could come out. Like how Amazon ran their "Game of this Generation" contest a couple weeks back. Makes sense seeing as how there are totally no more major games coming out for this generation, and "next-gen" doesn't start until November.

I like Skyrim (never played the other games) AND GTA though, so whatever at the results. Skyrim is basically medieval GTA anyways.. (Or the other way around, what ever.)

Johnny_Leyenda
  • Johnny_Leyenda

The Crimson Knight

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:59 PM

I couldn't get into TES. Not bad games, but not the best either. Great for exploring though, but it doesn't hold a candle to 3D-era GTA.

arama
  • arama

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

Its only up to GTA IV not V because its not out yet DDDUUUURRRRRRPPPPP

If people were to vote in 3 months then GTA Series would s@#t all over TES because people would have had the chance to play V

gwaha
  • gwaha

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:01 PM

Except the dungeons are simply created from the same exact few assets. TES' dungeons are generic as heck.

tinman187
  • tinman187

DoUgHbOi

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:04 PM

Elder Scrolls is a good series, best in the decade though???????????? It's just a silly "people's choice" poll aka fanboys poll. For me, best series past 10 years, definitely Metal Gear. Snake Eater and MGS4 were both incredible. 

Nun0567
  • Nun0567

Thug

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

I didnt even know the series existed before Skyrim. Sorry but GTA deserves to win and MGS should be in the top 3.

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

BINGO!

You're here everyday though.

Absolutely, I'm a dude-bro who is obsessed with GTA V. I can browse this sh*t all day on my galaxy note 2 while doing plenty of other things.

I'm still not a failure fa**ot bronie.

Hey guys look! He's a dude bro!

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

GTA is an OPEN WORLD sandbox game where you can do pretty much anything you want from stealing cars, to using rocket launchers and robbing banks and earning money in different ways, as well as the online too. TES? A fictional world where you craft stupid things and wave your wizadry staff like Gandalf. It is a good series but Skyrim wasn't all that, Oblivion was better and overall the GTA is a better series.

Gigabomber
  • Gigabomber

Infinite Ammo Amorous

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:06 PM Edited by Gigabomber, 10 September 2013 - 04:07 PM.

If you hate buggy games with a sh*t-ton of glitches and broken DLC, bethesda is the best publisher ever!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users