Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why do we need planes and jets on an island?

66 replies to this topic
jondySauce
  • jondySauce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:46 PM

I just don't get why we need planes and jets if we are on an island with no real destination

Because vehicles in this game are used for much more than getting from point A to point B...

Starz
  • Starz

Niko

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

For the fun of it :p

GlenTempest
  • GlenTempest

I f*ck cats.

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:27 PM

I just don't get why we need planes and jets if we are on an island with no real destination

Go to tenerife and ask them yourself.

BlackWolfx8109
  • BlackWolfx8109

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

You guys haven't even played the f*cking game yet so how the hell do you know what to expect lol We have no clue of exactly what's on this map

AGNT009
  • AGNT009

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:44 PM

I'll be trying to land planes on EVERYTHING, screw the airports.

#Stuntman

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

you're right. no real life islands have airports.....that was sarcastic, if you didnt get it. 

There are multiple reasons

1.) Theoretically Los Santos island isnt the only island in the world. San Fierro, Las Venturas, Liberty City, and Vice City are there, they just arent in the game.

2.) its a big island with multiple runways, so you can take off in the city and head up north

3.) military aircraft are there to protect the island. They dont need a destination, they're just there to protect it. 

4.) The most obvious reason, because it makes the game fun, WAY more fun than being grounded.

AlmightyHabbib
  • AlmightyHabbib

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:11 PM

San Andreas had jets and planes, and it too, was an island, and the best of all, it worked out really well. The hell is with these kinds of questions, jeez

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users