In the thread about the map that just got deleted was someone who said something that made quite some sense to me...here we go:
- Apparently purchasable homes are not on the map. This makes sense though, watch the gameplay video and you can see that you purchase or let the website send directions to your GPS, so you can go there and see if it;s to your liking. Would it make sense to have all these purchasable homes on the map way before you even buy them?
- Liquor stores not on the map. Odd...but many previews said that you can rob them. So unless they were taken out last minute......they should be in.
- Pet stores not on the map. We never heard the bigger sites like CVG, IGN and GI talking about this, and only one or two magazines claimed they were in. Along with multiple dog breeds to choose from. Could still be in...probably bullsh*t though.
- Stripclubs. We can all remember Franklin in the stripclub in his own trailer and Trevor getting a lapdance in that screenshot. All in that same stripclub? I doubt that.
- No normal clubs, bars, restaurants? We'll have to wait and see...maybe Rockstar didn't find it nessecary to put them in, cause dating is gone and i wonder if we can hang out with friends. If not...it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to put them in.....personally i would want to see them though.
- Lastly....maybe i just sound hopeful and optimistic, but maybe they couldn't put EVERY damn icon on there, otherwise the map would look like one big cluttered mess?
I am not too worried though. Look at how huge this gameworld is, it is their most ambitious game yet, so far they have been correcting any mistake from IV...i have a hard time believing they won't make this world as interactive and fun as possible.