Photo

Will GTA be released in Qatar?

3 replies to this topic
TheLeetKing
  • TheLeetKing

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:55 PM

I know this is the wrong place to post this, so if a moderator see's this I apologise!

Basically I am currently out in Qatar until mid october. I pre-ordered the game in the UK long before I came over here however unforeseen work opportunities I had to move here asap, i brought my xbox out here with me as my family back home are sending GTA out here for me, but it won't arrive until at least 22nd, and will cost almost £80, but the money isn't an issue, just the delay of the game.

However I was curious if the game will be released here, I have looked around and searched on the internet but can't find much information, only information from older GTA games which have been banned.

It would be appreciated if anyone could assist me, as getting this game on release date is literally top of my priorities at the moment!

Thank you in advance.

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:05 PM Edited by Cinoy, 10 September 2013 - 02:07 PM.

tbh I dont think any of those countries get it directly shipped to them.. Only place in the gulf I would imagine a direct shipment would be Dubai, Abu Dhabi etc... Usually games are shipped to north america/Europe/Aus and then the other countries get it from those retailers to resell, hence why their price is a lot higher than in europe or north america

TheLeetKing
  • TheLeetKing

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:29 PM

tbh I dont think any of those countries get it directly shipped to them.. Only place in the gulf I would imagine a direct shipment would be Dubai, Abu Dhabi etc... Usually games are shipped to north america/Europe/Aus and then the other countries get it from those retailers to resell, hence why their price is a lot higher than in europe or north america

Thank you for the help bro, however that is no issue to me as like i said, i can get the game shipped from the UK via DHL from my house in the UK to my home here in Doha,Qatar.

My question was basically will the game be released here, as due to legal reasons previous GTA's have been un-available here due to the strict law, and religion.

Thank you in advance.

iddqdvie
  • iddqdvie

Oldschool Rebel

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:57 PM

go for the online version?

i have to wait till 19th...  i know how you feel  :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users