Quantcast

» «
Photo

One Week Left || 22 Months Ago: This is finally it.

reflection timeline lookingback nowandthen
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic
CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

It's just a game.

And you're just an asshole. You're on a f*cking GTA Forum, get over it buddy.

victm92
  • victm92

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:44 PM

It's just a game.

What if I told you that life itself is just a game?

Absolutely magnificent answer. I wonder how people can say that "it's just a game" when it's clearly not the case for million of people. 

And yeah, the guy is ugly. And yeah, Jesus did not exist.

Why do we have to deal with those kind of suckers? 

I truly have respect for each of you that recognise this journey through the wait for GTAV and the title itself and are not afraid to show proud of it in public, and I truly despise those who minimize the whole thing (like pretending they're better because they do not pay attention for a "game") but still take their time to register and make an answer. 

Anyway, cheers to all. 

• Tobias_Rieper likes this

FoetsjNL
  • FoetsjNL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:47 PM Edited by FoetsjNL, 10 September 2013 - 07:50 PM.

It's just a game.

Absolutely magnificent answer. I wonder how people can say that "it's just a game" when it's clearly not the case for million of people. 

I truly have respect for each of you that recognise this journey through the wait for GTAV and the title itself and are not afraid to show proud of it in public, and I truly despise those who minimize the whole thing (like pretending they're better because they do not pay attention for a "game") but still take their time to register and make an answer. 

Anyway, cheers to all. 

Now go and wank on how cool you are in GTA V. You've really achieved something in life, sir. It's not as if you've actually developed the game and saw it came to life.

Big Danny K
  • Big Danny K

GTA V for the PC - 27.01.2015

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:51 PM Edited by Big Danny K, 10 September 2013 - 07:56 PM.

You forgot the... Oh, nevermind... It will be nice to get the whole plot spoiled by youtube videos and walkthroughs until April, May or Tiz-el-nabi or whenever Rockstar will release a PC version

victm92
  • victm92

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

It's just a game.

Anyway, cheers to all. 

Now go and wank on how cool you are in GTA V. You've really achieved something in life, sir.

Wow, I do not have the motivation to argue with a person that cannot be considered anything but crap from what I know, so I'm sticking to the oldie but still good manner to show my disdain for you without making my own points, and that have been done in the first line of this paragraph. Nothing else will be said and hope it is not seen as a trolling act by the community. I really would love to have a respectul conversation with you to prove myself better, but the fact that you're crappy erradicates from me that desire. Do you see the paradox? 

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

:turn:

sweetman
  • sweetman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

uptownrockstar
  • uptownrockstar

Reagan Era

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

Wow almost 200 mil to produce. iv was 50mil iirc.

I keep forgeting, why its felt like five years. I think i remember reading something back then. I can't remember :p

Pimped out phantoms in 6 days!

PSN-Blackhawk_1989
  • PSN-Blackhawk_1989

The Hawk

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

It's just a game.

Your point?

Christ you think op just cured aids, cancer, and herpes all in one day. I pumped too but damn

So what if he did?

It's just a game.

OP joined in 2007

You joined a day ago

Your opinion on this topic is invalid

Second this.

Coral_City
  • Coral_City

The Don

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

But it is just a game

Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:36 PM

I think back and laugh at all morons thinking trailer 2 would release late 2011 or early 2012 and that the game itself would release in May 2012. Hahaha.

TIMSTER777
  • TIMSTER777

"Dude you gotta try hoagies man"

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

It's just a game.

Look at that join date.... :die:

ChillyPhilly
  • ChillyPhilly

Rock 'n' roll stops the traffic.

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:16 AM

Just a game? Read this.

'Some people believe football is a matter of life or death. I can assure you it is much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly.

I'm not saying GTA V is a matter of life or death, but it certainly represents more than 'just a game' for many, many people.

3Hunt
  • 3Hunt

Evilest nigga this side of the Mississippi.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:20 AM

Ease up nigga, damn. 

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:22 AM

Philly, I love your enthusiasm, and I appreciate your thoughtfulness in this thread. But posts like these are what the Countdown Thread is for. So lets try and move this discussion that way. Thanks :^:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users