Quantcast

» «
Photo

Has GAME UK Taken anybodies payment yet?

Game PreOrder UK
98 replies to this topic
V 9 L U K 3 4 V
  • V 9 L U K 3 4 V

v 9 L u k E 4 V

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

i got the collectors edition and payed 20 pound deposit they cant cancel that surely that not fair at all 

mine is still unshipped and the money has not been taken kinda worrying now  :sneaky:

If you got the email about not posting out until the 16th I assume your order is still good.

yeh i got that and i have plenty enough money in the bank

MisterFR3SH
  • MisterFR3SH

Liberty is Love, Liberty is Life.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

i got the collectors edition and payed 20 pound deposit they cant cancel that surely that not fair at all 

mine is still unshipped and the money has not been taken kinda worrying now  :sneaky:

If you got the email about not posting out until the 16th I assume your order is still good.

I got that e-mail as well, still worried.

jonnie123
  • jonnie123

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

I got that e-mail as well, still worried.

Don't worry then guys. If you got the email you're all good. Just make sure you have the funds available between now and the 16th. My payment was taken but I paid by Paypal so that's probably why it went out earlier.

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

So I apparently had 2 copies of V pre ordered via GAME. I cancelled one 2 weeks ago. I then got an email today about another pre order I had (I had no idea about it lol) and then cancelled that pre order too. Hopefully they haven't taken any money, I checked my bank account today and there was nothing taken or waiting to be taken. So if they do take money now I'll just tell them I cancelled.

Got to pay for the rest of my pre order when I hit GAME on the midnight release.

Unknown16
  • Unknown16

Stelio...Stelio Kontos!

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:40 PM Edited by Unknown16, 11 September 2013 - 06:42 PM.

I seriously do think that GAME will end up dispatching orders early, it's just that they're going to be sly about it. It's basically their obligation to make sure it arrives on time, whereas First Class has no guarantee at all to arrive in one day.

Alpha55
  • Alpha55

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:41 PM

I got the email about them saying about processing orders earlier than expected due to how massive GTA V is and on the 8th I got a email saying they are about to push my details through their system but not heard anything since.

jonnie123
  • jonnie123

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

I seriously do think that GAME will end up dispatching orders early, it's just that they're going to be sly about it. It's basically their obligation to make sure it arrives on time, whereas First Class has no guarantee it will.

I don't think so. They want to keep R* happy and seem to be the only company to do so. I guess we know who will get the best exclusive deals on the next few R* games (not Shopto et al).

Splurged
  • Splurged

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

Just this second had an email confirming they have taken the money . Woooooohoooooo

jonnie123
  • jonnie123

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

All this inconsistency and it's just the payment phase. I hope this will give them more time to be consistent with the delivery phase!

Unknown16
  • Unknown16

Stelio...Stelio Kontos!

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

I seriously do think that GAME will end up dispatching orders early, it's just that they're going to be sly about it. It's basically their obligation to make sure it arrives on time, whereas First Class has no guarantee it will.

I don't think so. They want to keep R* happy and seem to be the only company to do so. I guess we know who will get the best exclusive deals on the next few R* games (not Shopto et al).

GAME better prepare for a handful of bitching and moaning then.

jonnie123
  • jonnie123

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

GAME better prepare for a handful of bitching and moaning then.

Possibly, but they are only towing the line set by R*
If they stick to their guns though I really do see R* giving more exclusives like the SE to Game in future.

Psychoticuk
  • Psychoticuk

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:50 PM Edited by Psychoticuk, 11 September 2013 - 06:51 PM.

Mine has gone through, taken my payment today at 12.31 :D can't wait :p

BMK2K7
  • BMK2K7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

Does anyone like buying from Game im not really getting good vibes off them but they seemed to be the only ones doing the special edition or i would of gone to ShopTo other wise

• jonnie123 likes this

Psychoticuk
  • Psychoticuk

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:55 PM

Does anyone like buying from Game im not really getting good vibes off them but they seemed to be the only ones doing the special edition or i would of gone to ShopTo other wise

I prefer to order from Shopto, only reason I ordered from game was the fact they are the only ones doing the special edition in UK (other than R*). Pre ordered from them in the past and I got the game on the day of release.

• jonnie123 likes this

jonnie123
  • jonnie123

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:56 PM

Ditto, but it will be worth it to have that steelbook in my hands in the next week. I managed to get it for £49.99 so pretty pleased with the price.

nosyd
  • nosyd

www.maturevideogamer.co.uk

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

They took my money this afternoon, but my status hasn't changed on there website yet.

Nice GTA touch on there website too. 'Delivering to Los Santos and the Uk'.

BMK2K7
  • BMK2K7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

I prefer to order from Shopto, only reason I ordered from game was the fact they are the only ones doing the special edition in UK (other than R*). Pre ordered from them in the past and I got the game on the day of release.

Ditto, but it will be worth it to have that steelbook in my hands in the next week. I managed to get it for £49.99 so pretty pleased with the price.

Yeah Game seem to get all the special editions on pre orders which is annoying hope it comes release day. I have a pre order for a PS4 with game and Amazon think I will go with Amazon as they have gave me a release day delivery all ready were as game has confirmed nothing.

• jonnie123 likes this

bigwalker
  • bigwalker

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:06 PM Edited by bigwalker, 11 September 2013 - 07:13 PM.

Is anyone else's estimated delivery of GTA on the 18th?

Edit: Never mind, I was reading it wrong 

BMK2K7
  • BMK2K7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

Where does it say estimated delivery date?

ScottishHeist123
  • ScottishHeist123

After 5 years on the East Coast, it's time to go home...

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:10 PM Edited by StewartWilson1992, 11 September 2013 - 07:14 PM.

I spoke to GAME on the webchat today as I had to change my payment method for my Collectors Edition order. It was very simple to do and the guy changed the order details whilst I was chatting with him.

As for any charge taken off my credit card I have not witnessed any transactions on my account, but that is unsurprising considering the CE is the most expensive version, so it will take longer to process larger payments compared to the cheaper standard and special editions.

On another note, the chap confirmed that "they will ship your game in time for release" so I'm feeling very confident with GAME's service (I must point out that I am using the express delivery method).

refusion28
  • refusion28

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

took mine to day

refusion28
  • refusion28

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

where does it say estimated delivery to on game.co.uk

antisatan7
  • antisatan7

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:14 PM

This is why I only use cash. Just gotta walk to the store and bam in my hands. Good luck to you debit card/online buying guys. Don't stress out too much.

Alpha55
  • Alpha55

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:29 PM Edited by Alpha55, 11 September 2013 - 07:30 PM.

so I'm feeling very confident with GAME's service (I must point out that I am using the express delivery method).

Should have stuck with the free standard delivery, as all orders for the CE are being sent using the express delivery via DPD for free. Paying the extra £4.95 for express won't get it to you any sooner than the free delivery from DPD. However, GAME should have pointed this out during the ordering stage. You should see if you can get a refund or credit. As it's abit much to be honest with you.

• ScottishHeist123 likes this

jjwilson
  • jjwilson

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:05 PM

I believe, unless I've brought something I can't remember, that game have taken my money today, will probably appear on my statement tomorrow or Friday

jjwilson
  • jjwilson

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:07 PM

I believe, unless I've brought something I can't remember, that game have taken my money today, will probably appear on my statement tomorrow or Friday

jjwilson
  • jjwilson

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:08 PM

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:29 PM

Don't worry then guys. If you got the email you're all good. Just make sure you have the funds available between now and the 16th. My payment was taken but I paid by Paypal so that's probably why it went out earlier.

Nah, mine went out and it was a visa debit card. Might be to do with how early you pre-ordered it, I pre-ordered mine pretty early.

MasterO
  • MasterO

Nanomachines son.

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:31 PM

My cash hasn't been taken out yet and I preordered as soon as the CE was available. 

I'm getting antsy.

ScottishHeist123
  • ScottishHeist123

After 5 years on the East Coast, it's time to go home...

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:26 PM

My cash hasn't been taken out yet and I preordered as soon as the CE was available. 

I'm getting antsy.

Don't worry. As the Collectors Edition has the largest payment charge it will take a bit longer to process.

As Standard and Special edition orders look to be in payment process stages, I predict GAME will take payments from us CE owners sometime tomorrow.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users