198 replies to this topic
sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:28 PM Edited by sivispacem, 11 September 2013 - 10:28 PM.

Double post.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:35 PM

I would like all conspiracy theorists to read this article: http://www.cracked.c...ide-job_p2.html

After this, if you still believe that 9/11 was an inside job, I think we should all have a legal and a moral obligation to institutionalize you.

• AnthMUFC-Champs likes this

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:35 PM Edited by The Pizza Delivery Guy, 11 September 2013 - 10:37 PM.

I knew there was going to be conspiracy theorists here. I see no reason as to why the United States government would massacre hundreds of it's own people by attacking one of their own buildings.

A reason to invade the Middle East in hopes of taking all the oil they could carry. This kind of horrific attack would infuriate even the most calm and collected citizen. They would wholly support military attack on the people they are told did this. And, well, we went over, didn't we?

That aside, it was a real tragic event. Hundreds of people lost their lives that way, though it wasn't just them that suffered but also their families and friends. I can still remember that exact day back in 2001 (I was 6 at the time) when a headmaster announced the attack on the towers during a school assembly.

That's an absolutely true statement. I was way too young at the time to care, so I can't say how I felt.

I would like all conspiracy theorists to read this article: http://www.cracked.c...ide-job_p2.html

After this, if you still believe that 9/11 was an inside job, I think we should all have a legal and a moral obligation to institutionalize you.

When the first f*cking statement is "Conspiracy theorists are retarded," It's hard to take the article seriously.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:40 PM

When the first f*cking statement is "Conspiracy theorists are retarded," It's hard to take the article seriously.

You can keep making excuses not to read it, or you can actually read it and discover for yourself why the statement is accurate.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:40 PM

Ya know what? I love you guys and all, and I may even border on being a conspiracy person myself. But...

Can we please just have a 9/11 thread where we don't have to talk about who did it or how.

Lots of good people died and I think we owe them respect instead of squabbling amongst us over sh*t we have no control over.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:43 PM Edited by GTAvanja, 11 September 2013 - 10:46 PM.

Lots of good people died and I think we owe them respect instead of squabbling amongst us over sh*t we have no control over.

Talking about this is fun. You can respect the victims and talk about 9/11. It's not a mutually exclusive deal.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:48 PM

You can keep making excuses not to read it, or you can actually read it and discover for yourself why the statement is accurate.

Well I did read it and here's what I have to say:

There are plenty of people who would take up the job of killing several thousand people for a little money. Homeless, nutjobs, people willing to risk everything for a reward.

There seems to be a lot of argument against the idea of a controlled demolition preparation being hidden from the masses. So whose to say that this wasn't the plan from the beginning? What if the towers were built for the sole purpose of this demolition? What if for nearly 30 years maintenance work was being done to systems upon systems of wire to one day control the demolition of the buildings?

What if The WTC was built with explosives pre installed? That would take away any reason for suspicious men to come in and out of the building at night wouldn't it? They could work in broad daylight "maintaining the buildings' electrical systems?"

There'd be no need for all the work of covering up that stuff every night or paying off everyone that came around the corner at the wrong time.

So what was that about retarded?

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 likes this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:48 PM

C'mon dude, don't act so arrogant and pretentious. Don't you know that it's the hip and edgy thing to do to demonstrate believe in an alternative explanation, in order to appear more educated? Man, what's wrong with you? Maybe it's time to re-assess your knowledge of modern social fitting-in.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

Aparently a very accurate observation.

• Rudy likes this

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:53 PM

I think it is you who needs institutionalized/ and/or criminally charged with helping the Zionists to cover it up.

If after reading this, and none of you still don't get it, I feel for you because your COMMON SENSE is broken.

over 2000 architects and engineers added their names and reputations to the 911truth petition. oVER 2000 EXPERTS WHO ARE HIGHLY EDUCATED HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT 911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB ALONG WITH CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS. Do you not get it, or are  you part of the problem?

http://www.ae911trut...-engineers.html

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:00 PM

No, they haven't come to any conclusion. That's why they want to start another investigation.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:06 PM

Talking about this is fun. You can respect the victims and talk about 9/11. It's not a mutually exclusive deal.

Yeah, I hear ya but there is a whole D&D area to discus conspiracies and what have ya.  

It should be mutually exclusive when discussing.  I'm just saying it would be nice to not muddy up a topic with dead horse beating.  For once it would be nice to see a 9/11 thread where we just remember the people.

mr.e
  • mr.e

N.Y.C.

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:16 AM

Crazy ass day, hard to believe that it was 12 years ago.

I remember it like it was yesterday, i lived in Queens at the time and i remember seeing both towers collapse outside of my window.

• trip likes this

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:25 AM Edited by fatal1ty619, 12 September 2013 - 01:08 AM.

For once it would be nice to see a 9/11 thread where we just remember the people.

The very reason I came here:

<well, apparently we can't embed YT videos here anymore...>

Where Were You (When The World Stopped Turning), Alan Jackson

Where were you when the world stopped turning on that September day?
Were you in the yard with your wife and children
Or working on some stage in L.A.?
Did you stand there in shock at the sight of that black smoke
Risin' against that blue sky?
Did you shout out in anger, in fear for your neighbor
Or did you just sit down and cry?

Did you weep for the children who lost their dear loved ones
And pray for the ones who don't know?
Did you rejoice for the people who walked from the rubble
And sob for the ones left below?
Did you burst out with pride for the red, white and blue
And the heroes who died just doin' what they do?
Did you look up to heaven for some kind of answer
And look at yourself and what really matters?

[Chorus:]
I'm just a singer of simple songs
I'm not a real political man
I watch CNN but I'm not sure I can tell
You the difference in Iraq and Iran
But I know Jesus and I talk to God
And I remember this from when I was young
Faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us
And the greatest is love

Were you teaching a class full of innocent children
Or driving down some cold interstate?
Did you feel guilty 'cause you're a survivor
In a crowded room did you feel alone?
Did you call up your mother and tell her you loved her?
Did you dust off that Bible at home?

Did you open your eyes, hope it never happened
Close your eyes and not go to sleep?
Did you notice the sunset the first time in ages
Or speak to some stranger on the street?
Did you lay down at night and think of tomorrow
Or go out and buy you a gun?
Did you turn off that violent old movie you're watchin'
And turn on "I Love Lucy" reruns?

Did you go to a church and hold hands with some strangers
Did you stand in line and give your own blood?
Did you just stay home and cling tight to your family
Thank God you had somebody to love?

[Chorus x2]

And the greatest is love.
And the greatest is love.

• trip likes this

mr.e
  • mr.e

N.Y.C.

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:30 AM

Forgot to mention that i also saw people jumping out of the buildings, it was horrific to see that in person.

A lot of people went into therapy for this very reason, now could you imagine actually being in the towers?

One of my family members was in the second tower after it was hit and had to evacuate, she told us she still lives with what she saw every day of her life.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:14 AM

Could we have a mod come in here, give all these nut jobs a slap on the wrist and make sure everyone else gets the point?

This kind of sh*t would warrant a punch to the face in real life.
  • trip likes this

Melchior
  • Melchior

The lights are so bright, but they never blind me

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:51 AM

I dunno dude, I've read some pretty credible academic papers that start the same way.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:28 AM

Aparently a very accurate observation.

How so, good sir? I write my ass off and you don't even acknowledge it, write it off just like everyone who has said it was Al-Qaeda?

I'm not going to try to be Atomic here, but that's pretty damn ignorant. Just because one guy who used a bunch of fancy words you could easily find on thesaurus.com decided it was a legit attack says so you're going to follow?

And would you people seriously get over this? It's been 12 years, security has been tightened to the point of irreversible constriction that if something like this did happen again, not only would the culprit be in custody not even a week after, but casualties would be virtually zero?

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:10 AM

If you think Bush planned the whole damn thing, do you honestly think that he'd be alive right now? That the secret service wouldn't have arrested him the second he tried to pull something? Also mind telling WHAT exactly he could possibly profit from by allowing thousands of Americans to be killed? High popularity? Somehow I think he would try and find a different way that this.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:19 AM

If you think Bush planned the whole damn thing, do you honestly think that he'd be alive right now? That the secret service wouldn't have arrested him the second he tried to pull something? Also mind telling WHAT exactly he could possibly profit from by allowing thousands of Americans to be killed? High popularity? Somehow I think he would try and find a different way that this.

Oil. Money. Middle East had a lot of black gold and Bush needed some reason to invade. This would be great cover. Plus there are 270 million American. What are a couple thousand tax payers compared to that? Bush viewed it as an acceptable loss for the greater good of his wallet.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:13 AM Edited by rudy., 12 September 2013 - 04:14 AM.

Oh man, you seriously just insinuated that everything was for oil? Aren't there far-easier methods for getting hold of Middle east's oil than that? Wasn't it repeatedly noted back then that if the US wanted Iraqi oil concessions that simply lifting sanctions in a quid pro quo for those concessions would be a far easier and cost effective method of gaining them?

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:43 AM

Well you gotta remember, this is Bush we're talking about...

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:05 AM

Oil. Money. Middle East had a lot of black gold and Bush needed some reason to invade. This would be great cover. Plus there are 270 million American. What are a couple thousand tax payers compared to that? Bush viewed it as an acceptable loss for the greater good of his wallet.

So, is that why most of the US' oil comes from South America and Canada?

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:11 AM Edited by AceKingston, 12 September 2013 - 05:11 AM.

There is no way that 9/11 was a conspiracy. It just seems insane that Bush would bring down two of the world's most famous buildings and order terrorists to kill his own people, he would be dead by now if he had done that.

Shyabang Shyabang
  • Shyabang Shyabang

Wild Thing

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:24 AM Edited by Shyabang Shyabang, 12 September 2013 - 06:26 AM.

If the conspiracy theory is true, then there's bound to be a whistleblower for a crime of that scale already. And I'm sure that it takes a huge group to organize that sort of calamity. There'd be at least one who wouldn't be able to contain the secret to him or herself. We haven't seen any of this happening for this long.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:02 AM Edited by sivispacem, 12 September 2013 - 07:05 AM.

over 2000 architects and engineers added their names and reputations to the 911truth petition. oVER 2000 EXPERTS WHO ARE HIGHLY EDUCATED HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT 911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB ALONG WITH CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS. Do you not get it, or are  you part of the problem?
http://www.ae911trut...-engineers.html

Writing it larger doesn't make it true, you know. There are a number of pretty fundamental flaws with your claims.

1) Whilst AE911 was set up by an architect, their member base is composed to a large degree of people who have no link to architecture, structural engineering or related doctrines. Apparently the only qualification you need is to have a minimum BSc in a vaguely related subject- hence why, on their list of individuals, you've got computer scientists, biomedical engineers and town planners whose credibility to speak on the subject is limited at best. So we're not necessarily talking practising, registered or active engineers or architects, but just people who happen to have a degree in a scientific subject. Additionally, there's nothing that really demonstrates any kind of veracity in their signatures- you've got a list of names and institutions across the world, and I'm certain some of the people are real, but there's nothing apparent in place to prevent multiple fake registrations.

2) Looking at the comments, it's effectively a lie to say that all these people believe in the controlled demolition theory. Take a look for yourself on their website. Numerous individuals have commented that they feel there should be an independent investigation into the events because they are unsure or feel unclear as to what happened, not because they believe that a controlled demolition took place. Which you'd have realised if you were actually capable of checking your own f*cking sources instead of just assuming what they said based solely on the wingnut mouthpiece of the group.

3) Two thousands signatures across various disciplines, perhaps 50% direct related to structural engineering or architecture, does not mitigate the categorical fact that the entire weight of informed scientific consensus disagrees with them.

Seriously, who comes up with this deluded bullsh*t?

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:12 AM Edited by zoo3891, 12 September 2013 - 09:14 AM.

For once it would be nice to see a 9/11 thread where we just remember the people.

The very reason I came here:

<well, apparently we can't embed YT videos here anymore...>

They just changed how it works.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvj6zdWLUuk[/youtube]

If the conspiracy theory is true, then there's bound to be a whistleblower for a crime of that scale already. And I'm sure that it takes a huge group to organize that sort of calamity. There'd be at least one who wouldn't be able to contain the secret to him or herself. We haven't seen any of this happening for this long.

That's the point of calling it a cover-up. That's the point of conspiracy theorists saying things like "This is the stuff they don't want you to know. What if the organizers weren't US officials, but disposable terrorists who may have had the same goal in mind. If someone did come out and say they participated in the bombing of 9/11 they'd be muted by nearly everyone else calling them a nutjob, or else unable to access a big enough platform for everyone to hear them in the first place.

ED-E
  • ED-E

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:28 AM Edited by The_Sorrow, 12 September 2013 - 09:29 AM.

Video's of how the floor structure was built and how it was weakened by the fire, the outside columns couldn't handle the pressure and popped, causing the collapse:

Interesting stuff.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:57 AM

There's no point trying to demonstrate anything of scientific or technical merit to conspiracy theorists. They'll just try and bury you under an avalanche of nonsensical drivel, barely comprehensible shouting and thinly veiled insults. You're probably better off teaching an alsatian to tap dance.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:22 PM

There's no point in trying to demonstrate anything of technical or scientific evidence to shills. They will just try and cover the truth and evidence away with techniques like dis-info/mis-info. Many high-level architects and engineers, who have no book deals, BTW, call bullsh*t on the official ruling, and rightfully so. Building do not collapse from fire, and even if they did, it WOULD NOT FALL LIKE BUILDING 7 DID.

Who was behind it? It wasn't Bush. He's just a puppet like all bankster-owned politicians. You may wanna ask the people who own the Federal Reserve why they committed this sacrifice. It was the key to opening the door to exterminate muslims--it's a holy war. Iraq was not about oil. The US gets most of it's oil from Canada and Mexico. It was about making it safe for Israel. Syria is part of the plan to cut the nuts off anyone who oppose Israel. After Syria, next stop: Iran. Then Israel can spread it's borders and become the epi-center of the middle east.

And before you call me racist or anti-Semitic, I'll tell you right now that I have no hatred towards any one group. I actually have close friends who are jewish and members of 'Jews Against Zionism'.  It's the same thing as the attack on the U.S.S. Liberty, except this time, they didn't get caught red-handed. I'm not a dumb person. I look at everything available and make my decisions based on evidence, including many other things like witness testimony, etc..

The US government is so worried over Syrias chemical weapons, yet these same people in the US government gave chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein to use on the Iranians during the Iran/Iraq war! :lol: These same lunatics sell weapons to both fighting sides. War is big profit, you know. Mossad and CIA/FIB;) agents keep sh*t stirred up in these middle-eastern countries for profit and for a better footing for Israel. It's plain as the nose on a face.

Amerika needs a regime change and if they attack Syria, there will be one. 911 was a tragedy because of the innocent lives were sacrificed for Zionism. As bad as I hate city people, I still have a little empathy for them when people are murdered. My heart broke watching people jump to their deaths that day. What could they have been thinking on that long, fall down? People like me want justice and live to expose the Zionists/The Israel Lobby/AIPAC.  

There's too many videos, too may witnesses, too much evidence for 911 to have been committed by CIA-trained Bin Laden. Bin Ladens family were close business partners with the Bush family and other politicians. This is a fact. The US government also gave Laden weapons and trained his faction. Now the US is giving weapons to the terrorists in Syria. Anywhere you find a war, you will find a Zionist peddling weapons. Anywhere you find a natural resource, you will find that the Zionists own it(diamonds, coal, gas, oil, etc., etc..)

Don't believe me? Open your eyes and look around. The internet is their biggest enemy and they know it. The senator of my state(Jay Rockefeller/Rothschild/bankster family) wants to ban the internet. He thinks it's a bad thing> :lol: I guess he doesn't like everyone exposing his criminal family and friends.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users