198 replies to this topic
iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:40 PM

No one died in 7 WTC.

And it's unclear how much damage was done to the southern facade of the building after the collapse of the twins.

It's indeed a major controversial issue when discussing 7 WTC.

Finite
  • Finite

Solitude

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

Why or how did building 7 fall again? I don't remember. And how many people perished in it?

Building 7 fell because fires were allowed to spread throughout the building, seeing as how the entirety of NYFD was busy dealing with the catastrophe at the first two towers, no-one had the time to extinguish the flames that burned inside 7 WTC, I also believe that no-one died in 7 WTC.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:58 PM Edited by AtomicPunk, 11 September 2013 - 04:01 PM.

Why or how did building 7 fall again? I don't remember. And how many people perished in it?

Building 7 fell because fires were allowed to spread throughout the building, seeing as how the entirety of NYFD was busy dealing with the catastrophe at the first two towers, no-one had the time to extinguish the flames that burned inside 7 WTC, I also believe that no-one died in 7 WTC.

But it would be the first three buildings in the history of Amerika to ever collapse by fire. Steel don't melt at that temp according to hundreds of engineers and architects who gave testimony about it. How could debris damage building 7 that far away--enough to make it collapse in a free fall speed? Also, why did Larry Silerstein admit on TV that "they decided to pull it"?

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:14 PM Edited by sivispacem, 11 September 2013 - 04:21 PM.

Wow, four pages and past 16:00 UTC before a conspiracy theorist turns up? That must be a record.
Shame he has nothing to add that hasn't been discussed, covered, rebutted and ridiculed in a million threads across a thousand forums and about fifty on here alone. We get it. You have a theory about 9/11 that you hang on to tenaciously despite it being a poorly formed abortion of a thesis. Good for you. But the people who you should value the input of have no time for it, and the people willing to give you credence for it aren't the kind of people you should value the input of.

Or, more succinctly, no one worth listening to cares about your half-baked ignorant ramblings.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Vietnam

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:21 PM Edited by Melchior, 11 September 2013 - 04:21 PM.

They were also the first buildings in America to have 747s slam into them. Also they weren't the first buildings in the US to collapse due to fire damage, The McCormick Center in Chicago and the Sight and Sound Theater in Pennsylvania also collapsed due to fire damage. Also, hundreds of architects and engineers say steel doesn't melt at those temperatures? Well I'm not versed in thermodynamics, but I don't think anyone is suggesting that the steel columns melted and so the building fell down. More like they were destroyed by the huge passenger plane that flew into the building and were weakened by the flames.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:21 PM Edited by lil weasel, 11 September 2013 - 05:42 PM.

zuckmeslow, Posted  on 11 Sept 2013 – 12:27 AM, said:

Let me get this straight, because the government is responsible for whatever you are saying. Its perfectly fine for innocent people to have died because of the government. You make me sick. Its people like you who should have been here in new york standing right on vesey street watching people splatter on the ground and hit other people trying to run away from the buildings. But according to you its ok because the government destroyed other countries.

You can get as sick as you selectively want. Maybe you didn't hear about the Incendiary Bombing of Dresden and Tokyo? Massive civilian kills is the norm in war and has been for years.

It might be the Governments fault for allowing Engineers to dare to build higher than the current firefighting can handle.

• GunWrath likes this

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Vietnam

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:31 PM

Let me get this straight, because the government is responsible for whatever you are saying. Its perfectly fine for innocent people to have died because of the government. You make me sick. Its people like you who should have been here in new york standing right on vesey street watching people splatter on the ground and hit other people trying to run away from the buildings. But according to you its ok because the government destroyed other countries.

You can get as sick as you selectively want. Maybe you didn't hear about the Incendiary Bombing of Dresden and Tokyo? Massive civilian kills is the norm in war and has been for years.

It might be the Governments fault for allowing Engineers to dare to build higher than the current firefighting can handle.

What the hell are you talking about?

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

Nice statement. :^:

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

Or the building inspectors for signing off a structure without regulation fireproofing of the steel frame.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

The fire didn't "melt" the steel, it weaken/soften it towards a point of total collapse.

And the infamous "pull" was Silverstein telling firefighters to, literary, pull out of the building.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

Or the building inspectors for signing off a structure without regulation fireproofing of the steel frame.

Nice statement too. :^:

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:38 PM Edited by Sleepy187., 11 September 2013 - 05:39 PM.

People who do such atrocious things disgust me.

you mean people who fly planes into buildings.

they disgust you.

yeah...

somehow I think that goes without saying :lol:

I suppose 9/11 is the Pearl Harbor or Kennedy Assassination for my generation.

I'd rather just not think about it. to be perfectly honest I'm looking forward to the day when we stop "remebering" 9/11 every single year.

What's that supposed to mean? -_-

It means:
No sh*t Sherlock, Hey it's captain obvious, oh nah, I love terrorists.

So basically you're just stating the obvious 12 years late and it doesn't really need to be said, a waste of space is what he was getting at.

People on the internet are so f*cking nice. Aren't they?

Get off your high horses for once. (This is directed at everyone such as El Diablo).

You're acting like a f*cking internet warrior as this is something so important, no sh*t, I've said something that you may found like a 'waste of space', I find it necessary to mention it.

Problem around?

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

Bin Laden didn't blow up the projects, it was you nigga, tell the truth nigga; Bush knocked down the towers.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:16 PM

Bin Laden didn't blow up the projects, it was you nigga, tell the truth nigga; Bush knocked down the towers.

What?

Quartercan American
  • Quartercan American

Maybe in the future

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

What?

Hes telling the truth. our  government is NOT with us,.dont be decieved, every president is corrupted

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

What?

Hes telling the truth. our  government is NOT with us,.dont be decieved, every president is corrupted

Prove it with irrefutable evidence.

No?

Didn't think so. Don't make stupid blanket statements you can't substantiate, it makes you look like an imbecile.
  • GunWrath likes this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

What?

I don't speak ebonics, so it's a bit rough to make out just what the hell you two are saying.

Anyways, some parts of our government is corrupt.. not all. Most governments are corrupt, hell, even the Vatican is corrupt. 

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

Time flies very fast indeed, it will be 12 years since the terrorist attack at World Trade Center shocked the world. We all have some accounting theories on what really happened that day, the important thing is that the people who perished that day are still the ones that made it very memorable.

Spoiler

Sadly, what they did to Japan isn't as talked about as this one. Sadly. 

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

Time flies very fast indeed, it will be 12 years since the terrorist attack at World Trade Center shocked the world. We all have some accounting theories on what really happened that day, the important thing is that the people who perished that day are still the ones that made it very memorable.

Spoiler

Sadly, what they did to Japan isn't as talked about as this one. Sadly.

The use of the atomic bomb against Japan shaped the entire Cold War. It was the defining characteristic of about 45 years of world history.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Peeling potatoes like a pro

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

Wow. That didn't take long. Even got to mention building 7 and all.

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:17 PM Edited by Raavi, 11 September 2013 - 08:18 PM.

Come on, nobody jumped on this? Well alright, let's have some fun, shall we.

But it would be the first three buildings in the history of Amerika to ever collapse by fire.

This wasn't your average skyscraper fire, that starts out in one area and then continues to spread out. No, nothing was average by any stretch of the imagination. The towers were hit by two Jet Fuel filled Boeing 767 jet airliners, that upon impact immediately incinerated an entire floor, heavily destroying and damaging multiple interior columns in the process. A process that slowly but surely caused the steel frames supporting the floors to bent and later collapse, building up weight and momentum as each floor crashed down on the one below it. In the end rushing down at nearly 500 Mph, whilst exterior walls of the lower floors warped.

Steel don't melt at that temp 

Who said steel had to melt in order for a building to collapse? This is some class A bullsh*t. Don't you think steel structural columns bending, and a 20-story gash that heavily compromised the structural integrity is enough to make a building come down.

according to hundreds of engineers and architects who gave testimony about it. 

Your beloved hundreds of engineers and architects 'truthers' went of to wright hundreds of books and give hundreds of lectures which heavily boosted their net worth. Don't for one second think that these people would've given up their good name for a mere wacko conspiracy theory that dares to question even the most basic laws of physics.

Also, why did Larry Silerstein admit on TV that "they decided to pull it"?

I can't help but sigh every time I see someone misinterpreting that painstakingly obvious order. "Pull it" is nothing more than a commonly used evacuation order, basically translating to 'pull everyone from the building'. It really doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:31 PM

Wow, four pages and past 16:00 UTC before a conspiracy theorist turns up? That must be a record.
Shame he has nothing to add that hasn't been discussed, covered, rebutted and ridiculed in a million threads across a thousand forums and about fifty on here alone. We get it. You have a theory about 9/11 that you hang on to tenaciously despite it being a poorly formed abortion of a thesis. Good for you. But the people who you should value the input of have no time for it, and the people willing to give you credence for it aren't the kind of people you should value the input of.

Or, more succinctly, no one worth listening to cares about your half-baked ignorant ramblings.

My bullsh*t detector is going off

I like how when a member here has a different view than your radical horsesh*t that you feel the need to insult them and then spray misinfo in all directions as fact. 911 was committed by Zionists. The proof is laid out well and don't ask me to waste my time posting it because you've seen it. I can't help that after you look at all the evidence that you arrive at a different finding--a deliberate ignorant finding to try and do your part to cover the truth and spread dis-mis info. When many experts say OVER AND OVER that what happened is not possible without explosives, you should listen as they are far more qualified than you and your little band of helpers here. And you can retort and try to discredit me and call me a "conspiracy theorist" or a "tin-foil hat wearer" all you want. You'll need to call billions of other humans the same. I respect your opinion, no matter how stupid and extremist they always tend to be. You have an agenda. It's so obvious as to what side you're on. You certainly don't like facts unless they serve your agenda. happy inside job day

ACR
  • ACR

Finger f*ck bitches with Freddy Krueger gloves on.

• Members
  • China

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

Immortal Technique :^: .

Finite
  • Finite

Solitude

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:00 PM

Uh huh. I'm supposed to believe this coming from a person who deemed every single atheist an idiot through the use of unfunny Internet memes.

Either provide some proof to back up your currently unfounded and utterly moronic statements or leave, else you make yourself out to be more of a fool.

Seattle Cracker
  • Seattle Cracker

That awkward white guy

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:31 PM

I'd just like to point out that the rogue terrorist organization Al-Qaeda is indeed to blame, not our own government.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

Okay. I'm here to be a conspiracy theorist now.

Who said steel had to melt in order for a building to collapse? This is some class A bullsh*t. Don't you think steel structural columns bending, and a 20-story gash that heavily compromised the structural integrity is enough to make a building come down.

Of course it doesn't need to melt to be taken down, just like wooden building blocks don't need to melt for a tower made with them to be knocked over. The point is is that the buildings fell straight downward in such a neat and orderly fashion, which it shouldn't have done if total destruction of supports hadn't been executed.

Strangely enough barely anyone in the American public could say they heard of an "Osama Bin Laden" before 9-11. Someone with the power and the disciples with the skill to carry out such an attack would most certainly have made his presence known before 9-11. He just wouldn't have been able to control himself.

Not to mention the pentagon. Where the hell is the plane at?

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Peeling potatoes like a pro

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:59 PM

Where are the resident forum physicists when you need them to explain why the WTC7 collapsed the way it did? There's no conspiracy, folks. Unfortunately.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:25 PM

Planes didn't even hit WTC7.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:26 PM Edited by sivispacem, 11 September 2013 - 10:28 PM.

Strangely enough barely anyone in the American public could say they heard of an "Osama Bin Laden" before 9-11. Someone with the power and the disciples with the skill to carry out such an attack would most certainly have made his presence known before 9-11. He just wouldn't have been able to control himself.

Oh, you mean like the bombings of the US embassies in Dar Es Salaam and Nairobi, the WTC bombing of 1993, the USS Cole bombing, the 1995 attempt to assassinate Hosni Mubarak, the Khobar Towers bombing and the Bojinka plot? The only people who didn't know about al-Qaeda before it rose to prominence were people poorly informed about strategic and counter-terrorism studies in general. Judging the existence of something based on whether or not laymen with no understanding of the subject think it exists is basically the definition of idiocy.

vaporous bullsh*t

Please come back when you can make a point that can't be summarised as "You're wrong because you're biased, and I have no evidence to prove this but a billion people agree with me so I must be right, even though I can't quantify that figure or even provide a single merit-worthy source to corroborate my statements, and even though pretty much the entire weight of scientific, technical and rational analysis fundamentally disagrees with everything I say, have said and will ever say on the subject".

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

I knew there was going to be conspiracy theorists here. I see no reason as to why the United States government would massacre hundreds of it's own people by attacking one of their own buildings.

That aside, it was a real tragic event. Hundreds of people lost their lives that way, though it wasn't just them that suffered but also their families and friends. I can still remember that exact day back in 2001 (I was 6 at the time) when a headmaster announced the attack on the towers during a school assembly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users