Photo

Tornado (vehicle) Finding it.

7 replies to this topic
rhans
  • rhans

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:39 AM

Sorry for posting this but I wan't to know if you can still get a Tornado after taking over all Vagos territories with some methods like vigilante of firefighter submission. I heard it was possible but I couldn't find them this way, can someone tell me if it is possible to do so? Many thanks.

• OG Viking likes this

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:10 PM

You can get one via terrirory glitch, if you don't mind additional territories. However, I wouldn't recommend flying far away from the mainland as this can cause several other glitches like Taxi glitch, or Mike Toreno glitch (in both cases missions are impossible to complete). So if you are in 2nd wave of gang wars (after Home Coming mission) and you have no intention to do taxi missions or you have already done them, also if you don't mind additional territories this is a great way to acquire Tornado.

Regarding Vigilante and Firefighter methods, Tornado is only obtainable on the level 1 and 2, as these are the only levels where 2 door cars will spawn.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:58 AM

Unfortunately, the Tornado has no designated parked spawn location, though it is driven by the Vagos, as already mentioned. Other than that, the only way I know of to find it is with the beater/junk cars cheat. Although Grand Theft Wiki (editable by anyone) lists other ways to make them appear in traffic, I didn't verify them, so perhaps you can give it a try: http://www.grandtheftwiki.com/Tornado

lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

You can find it in vigilante levels 1 and 2.

• OG Viking likes this

KSF_331
  • KSF_331

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

I sometimes saw the Tornado parking in the parking lot where is at the left of of the parking lot where NRG-500 spawns.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

^

^

That's only when Vagos own the territory, in my experience.

Jonathan6506
  • Jonathan6506

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:49 AM

You can sometimes found it in moderate areas like Santa Maria Beach, Marina, Ocean Flats, etc. but be patient as it is a pretty rare sight.

Big Smоke
  • Big Smоke

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:47 PM

just use trainer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users