Quantcast

» «
Photo

After SA - I wonder if we can modify Cop cars...?

gta v custom cop car
33 replies to this topic
rockstaranonymous
  • rockstaranonymous

Liek a baws?

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:38 AM

In SA we couldn't customize cop cars and were limited to the standard vehicles.

Do you think we might be able to modify special vehicles this time?

I thought of this because i was thinking of awesome heists and thought what if we had a police car, which was fitted with nitrous, custom grip for tires (off road) and other bits would cause for some interesting outcomes (infiltration heist maybe?)... Might be a bit stupid. I'm just so excited for this game i can't stop thinking about it. 

Thoughts?

Kihz
  • Kihz

Kihzzle is what they call me on the streets of Los Santos.

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:39 AM Edited by Kihz, 10 September 2013 - 04:40 AM.

I really, REALLY hope so.

I could imagine having a few of them for different tasks. Would be amazing.

meleeman09
  • meleeman09

King of melee's

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:39 AM

Would be nice, if there's one thing the SR series got right, its the ability to customize pretty much every vehicle.

rockstaranonymous
  • rockstaranonymous

Liek a baws?

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:45 AM

Would be nice, if there's one thing the SR series got right, its the ability to customize pretty much every vehicle.

I wasn't going to mention a different game franchise but i do think R* should take some of SR's elements and tweak it to something R* will be happy with.

Hover_Mode
  • Hover_Mode

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:48 AM

lol wtf

NO, use ur head. you think a chop shop is really going to mod a effin police car for you? 

rockstaranonymous
  • rockstaranonymous

Liek a baws?

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:50 AM

lol wtf

NO, use ur head. you think a chop shop is really going to mod a effin police car for you? 

For a cost of course, there wouldn't be anything to tie back to them back unless the job fails. I'd take that risk (hypothetically that it, not irl)

Kihz
  • Kihz

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:59 AM

lol wtf

I'm pretty sure you can buy your own chop shop.. In which case you'd be able to customize whatever you want.

I HIGHLY doubt R* left out cop car customization.

ixiboneheadixi
  • ixiboneheadixi

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:16 AM

ill be surely disappointed if there is even ONE vehicle that can not be customized, if i want a bright pink tank in my garage, then i should be able to have it.

• Gigabomber likes this

rockstaranonymous
  • rockstaranonymous

Liek a baws?

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:18 AM

ill be surely disappointed if there is even ONE vehicle that can not be customized, if i want a bright pink tank in my garage, then i should be able to have it.

Exactly, I wouldn't be sad if we can't modify special vehicles such as let's say the Blimp, but let's hope hey? :r*:

drgnxslyr
  • drgnxslyr

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:19 AM Edited by drgnxslyr, 10 September 2013 - 05:19 AM.

There was a review of the gameplay they said you'll have your own mechanic so who knows maybe if we pay him enough he will mod them for you.. I think anything is possible in this game. R* is pulling out all the stops with this one.

ixiboneheadixi
  • ixiboneheadixi

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:20 AM

Exactly, I wouldn't be sad if we can't modify special vehicles such as let's say the Blimp, but let's hope hey? :r*:

Blimp would be the only exception as its a pre order bonus to fly it, plus its probably a landmark like thing. but any other vehicle in the game should be costumizable, like i dont see why i couldnt have a red and green police car, a pink tank, a yellow fighter jet, a lifted truck with armour and big tires and a roll cage. if i want it i should be able to have it no matter what the vehicle as long as it works

rockstaranonymous
  • rockstaranonymous

Liek a baws?

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:30 AM

Blimp would be the only exception as its a pre order bonus to fly it, plus its probably a landmark like thing. but any other vehicle in the game should be costumizable, like i dont see why i couldnt have a red and green police car, a pink tank, a yellow fighter jet, a lifted truck with armour and big tires and a roll cage. if i want it i should be able to have it no matter what the vehicle as long as it works

I love the freedom SR has customization wise. I just hope R* exceeds my expectations...tbh they've already done that! ha. R* are awesome!

GSF Green Flag
  • GSF Green Flag

Street Sweeper

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:35 AM

Man I tried to modify a hotdog van on San Andreas the other day but the hotdog was so big that I couldn't fit inside the pay and spray. I hope we can put neon lights on a hot dog truck in GTA5 so I can cruise through Blaine county at night and have all the red neck stoners just come up to my van with the munchies wanting a hot dog cuz they saw the neon lights from their bedroom window while they were on some gaming forum.

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:38 AM

A little off-topic I guess but I was pretty small when I played GTa San Andreas back in the day and when the Pay N Spray guy told me "too hot for me to touch" I thought he literally meant that the sirens made the car too hot for him to modify lol

But yeah, I hope we can. I hope we can put sirens and police PCs on every car as well.

• meleeman09 likes this

tobias7400
  • tobias7400

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:39 AM Edited by tobias7400, 10 September 2013 - 05:40 AM.

If you can customize goverment vehicles, that will be very awesome!!

rockstaranonymous
  • rockstaranonymous

Liek a baws?

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:41 AM

If you can customize goverment vehicles, that will be very awesome!!

How awesome would it be to be able to place sirens and or hidden LEDS in the car grills... That would be epic!!

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:41 AM

There is usually a civilian version of the police car in the game. TAXI cars usually are the same model as police cars and you could modify those. Maybe in V we can just remove the taxi sign and there you go.

meleeman09
  • meleeman09

King of melee's

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:42 AM

A little off-topic I guess but I was pretty small when I played GTa San Andreas back in the day and when the Pay N Spray guy told me "too hot for me to touch" I thought he literally meant that the sirens made the car too hot for him to modify lol

But yeah, I hope we can. I hope we can put sirens and police PCs on every car as well.

Epic fail

ZombCreations
  • ZombCreations

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:55 AM

Lifted monster truck squad car ftw.

ixiboneheadixi
  • ixiboneheadixi

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:56 AM

also i know a lot of roleplayers that play gta and two things they would die for would be customization of police cars, and being able to make any vehicle into a police car by putting sirens and such on it. like a police pickup truck or something

doutee7
  • doutee7

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:57 AM

I would like this option too it's a good addition

rockstaranonymous
  • rockstaranonymous

Liek a baws?

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:59 AM

I'd happily pay for an add on to be able to place Sirens and LEDS. As a kid i always loved the police, so flashing light intrigue me. lol

SkyArmor
  • SkyArmor

i like trains

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:04 AM

mod a 4x4 into DEER POLICE

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:18 AM

In SA we couldn't customize cop cars and were limited to the standard vehicles.
Do you think we might be able to modify special vehicles this time?

I thought of this because i was thinking of awesome heists and thought what if we had a police car, which was fitted with nitrous, custom grip for tires (off road) and other bits would cause for some interesting outcomes (infiltration heist maybe?)... Might be a bit stupid. I'm just so excited for this game i can't stop thinking about it. 

Thoughts?

If I rember right I thought Micheal, Franklin, and Treavor owned the mod shop. I really want to mod an police buffalo that was my favorite car in GTA IV after the hearse

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:17 AM

I think it would be a nice touch where the law enforcement vehicles are matched with different vehicle classes (for performance reasons, providing that the normal version of a car is also fully maxed out) and they would be fully maxed out performance-wise by default (you wouldn't be able to modify the engine, brakes, exhausts, or anything else...maybe the ability to adjust the suspension, but other than that, you could only get the vehicle repaired), but I'd like to at least be able to change the vehicles' look by adding a spoiler, side skirts, maybe have an assortment of lights/light bars, and of course, paintjobs. For example, a fully maxed out civilian Buffalo would still be out-matched by a police-issue Infernus. BTW, how many threads are there that cover this topic already? LOL.

TMP2143
  • TMP2143

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:21 AM

Everything what you can fit into the LS Customs is customizable.

madmodmakergtaiv
  • madmodmakergtaiv

Gta mod community contributer

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:08 AM

Sounds cool I guess but i'm really interested in customizing a private helicopter with the rope wench you see on the police helicopters and some others so I can repel any where I want to.

Kihz
  • Kihz

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:12 AM

Not confirmed..

TMP2143
  • TMP2143

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:43 AM

Not confirmed..

Not by any "reliable authorities" but that's the thing.

aaronimpact
  • aaronimpact

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:45 AM

Why did OP mention San Andreas but not GTA IV?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users