• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:14 AM

Avoide any nudity in the game

DeconstruKt
  • DeconstruKt

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:00 AM

Shooting someone in the face, killing hundreds of people with a mini gun is okay, but some tits and you and your parents freak out?

I hate people.

monkzilla
  • monkzilla

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:04 AM

I am 12 and what is sex?

DP Man
  • DP Man

GH3O ▲SS

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:06 AM Edited by DP Man, 10 September 2013 - 07:11 AM.

(I'm 15

You're 15, stay away from the series and stop ruining it for adults. There's a reason there is adult content like sex and nudity in these games, it's made for adults and not kids.

There's no PC version so you can't mod it (Not that anyone would make a mod like that anyway) and the Australian version is the normal version.

• Rock Howard likes this

BAF-stueycow
  • BAF-stueycow

'StueyCow'

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:07 AM Edited by MMD-stueycow, 10 September 2013 - 07:07 AM.

You cant play GTAV but you can look at these forums....

And i guess you played Iv?

And in the times of 'Jesus' ( i am atheist) they where all naked!...I think

jondoeisawesome
  • jondoeisawesome

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:08 AM

go to a friends house.

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:12 AM

I know how you feel bro, I come from a Christian family and these games are usually not allowed in the house. But now my parents are understanding, I'm starting to grow up and should experience stuff from the world. I'm 17 now but I got Gta IV when I was 14 and my mom happily bought it for me. She knows that sheltering your kids and keeping them from the outside world because you have to abide by religion, is when most kids screw up there lives and grow into a rebel. My mom trusts that I won't go out and kill people or f*ck prostitutes or do drugs because of some game. You should try to talk to your parents about that, tell them that trust is a big part of life and they should trust that because of this game, you aren't going to let it affect you or any of the rest of your family members.

Bantri
  • Bantri

I'll kill as many animals in GTA as I damn well please

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:22 AM

Just wait until you are old enough. Imagine how good the game will be after that wait! But it's crazy thinking you are 15, and when GTA 5 was first announced, you were like 12 or 13?!?

You shouldn't be playing it anyways :p I wasn't allowed to play it, or any M rated game when I was your age, I'm 21 at the moment, and if I had to wait, so should you mwhauhahaha.

Just get your own monitor or TV, and order from amazon.

If all else fails, convert your parents to Kifflom. #FACT

But finally I must say, ratings are ratings for a reason. It's 17+ or 18+ because the ratings board feels like anyone younger shouldn't play this sort of game. You may think you are mature enough, but so does everyone else, and you are still growing up. You may know the difference between real and fake, but it's still that influence that grows to you. If you grow up all your life around crime, then crime is normal. If you grow up in a nice neighborhood with no crime at all, then crime is really bad.

And then it's the point of movies with similar things in them. But there is always that difference of it being acted out and portrayed by a character, than having you control it. Seeing a cop die in a movie is part of the movie and has no effort on your part. Killing a cop in GTA is totally up to you. But then the other side of the argument is what makes it bad? It's all social systems and society. If you were to simply replace all the cops clothing in game with devil outfits instead of uniforms, all of the sudden it would be an okay game because you are killing the devil.

You should just wait a few more years. 

voltaire
  • voltaire

Altruist

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:27 AM

You can ask your mommy to stand behind you and everytime a pee-pee or a boobie comes on screen she can put her hands over your eyes until it's over.  :lol:

• Mr. Smoke likes this

Deathpally
  • Deathpally

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:31 AM Edited by Deathpally, 10 September 2013 - 07:34 AM.

One thing I am getting sick of reading and hearing on this post as I was reading. As a lot of people are yelling at this person for being under age (the games rated M, 17+). If you think of it, most of us including me played the older gtas such as III, VC, SA, when I was 12-13.

So other posters stop being hyprocrites and yelling at this to this poor gta fan who is underage, since more then likely you guys have played the earlier gtas when you were under age aswell.

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:36 AM

Shooting someone in the face, killing hundreds of people with a mini gun is okay, but some tits and you and your parents freak out?

I hate people.

It's why i stay in side, alls i'm saying

madmodmakergtaiv
  • madmodmakergtaiv

Gta mod community contributer

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

Stop being a pussy and grow a set of balls. My parents tried that when I was a kid 2 decades ago and i didn't have that sh*t. Be your own man grow the f*ck up and tell them how it's going to be.

RockKiller
  • RockKiller

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:43 AM

14yo here, just play while no one's home or skip cutscenes lol

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Disfavored Veracity

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:51 AM Edited by Sinz86irocblk, 10 September 2013 - 07:52 AM.

14yo here, just play while no one's home or skip cutscenes lol

ojmkd.jpg

• YukiEiri likes this

YukiEiri
  • YukiEiri

l33t nekkid skillz...

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:54 AM

So sexual content in a game is bad...but mass murdering for personal gain and drug taking is ok? I just don't get these f*cking notions...

Yeah..

Nudity (not even in sexual context, but just nude) = BAD!!

Violence = GOOD

That is sick..

will_owen
  • will_owen

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:56 AM

You said your dad has a keylogger on your pc but its not coming out for pc (yet)? If you think your parents are being unreasonable and you think it won't affect you and you have seen violent and sexual things before then get it anyway. I don't think you should just 'do everything your parents tell you', your 15 and as long as you can make your own rational decisions. I mean obviously you should listen to them on some things but GTA is just a game and most parents dislike the game because of the bad press it gets even though they probably would buy you games with worse in it. 

RiccardoPatrese
  • RiccardoPatrese

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:09 AM

I really can't understand the hypocrisy and small-mindedness that is going on (t)here and seems to be normal in the US. Nobody seems to have problems with killing people or animals and the use of weapons both in games and in real life, even if your underaged, but if there is sex or nudity or the 'F-word' is used most Americans are shocked.

As someone else already stated in this topic: Sex is natural, killing people is not. If you don't have a problem killing people in video games how can you have problems with sex and nudity? Besides that, this game is rated M for mature so it's not appropriate for kids.

madmodmakergtaiv
  • madmodmakergtaiv

Gta mod community contributer

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:14 AM Edited by madmodmakergtaiv, 10 September 2013 - 08:17 AM.

I really can't understand the hypocrisy and small-mindedness that is going on (t)here and seems to be normal in the US. Nobody seems to have problems with killing people or animals and the use of weapons both in games and in real life, even if your underaged, but if there is sex or nudity or the 'F-word' is used most Americans are shocked.

As someone else already stated in this topic: Sex is natural, killing people is not. If you don't have a problem killing people in video games how can you have problems with sex and nudity? Besides that, this game is rated M for mature so it's not appropriate for kids.

Agreed. It's the radicalized hard core Christians that think this way. But don't bring the use of guns into this. Every decent citizen should have a rifle and know how to use it to stop the potential of tyranny or the taking away of such guns. Look at Australia they have NO chance on ever getting this power back.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:19 AM Edited by jamieleng, 10 September 2013 - 08:22 AM.

Unless there is some way to remove the Sexual Content/Nudity/Allthatstuff (leaving violence alone). 

Kung Fu Rainbow Lazer Force.

Rockstar are taking the piss out of you. How's it feel?

When you get married, why don't you try procreation by shooting your wife in the head.

ScarJack
  • ScarJack

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:25 AM

@ OP:

GTA V supports family settings on the Xbox 360.

That may solve your problem.

Mk4013
  • Mk4013

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:54 AM

Why the hell is everyone so sensitive in these days? I played SA when i was only 8 and i heard curse words, racist words, went to strip clubs and that didn't ruin anything in my life.
Jeez!

voltaire
  • voltaire

Altruist

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:00 AM

Stop being a pussy and grow a set of balls. My parents tried that when I was a kid 2 decades ago and i didn't have that sh*t. Be your own man grow the f*ck up and tell them how it's going to be.

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

'OG' Loc
  • 'OG' Loc

Gangsta!

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:09 AM

Lol stopped reading after OP is 15.

high91
  • high91

Eminem- Infinite-1996-313

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:42 AM

act and play as if nothing ever changed, be sneaky, keep the volume down when its on, if someone comes in and sees it and says anything just say its a trailer on another game, prepare to be caught and if you are then its going to be gutted as you will have started to savor gta5 and then bam....bye gta 5...just be careful dude :) you seem mature for 15 so you should be good.

Nobitos
  • Nobitos

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:52 AM

Solution: atheism

Bobsmith4321
  • Bobsmith4321

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:00 AM

I dont care about your beliefs you can do what you want. Since you said you are 15 you should not play GTA. Their is a reason why GTA games are rated Mature. It is always bad press on rockstar when kids under 17 play GTA. Go read a book or play another game. 

falcomilvus
  • falcomilvus

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:04 AM

Lose Jesus and find common sense. Most of your problems and frustrations in life will be solved by that simple change.

Best advice for any human walking the planet tbh. :cool:

Vagos MC
  • Vagos MC

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:04 AM

Don't worry, Rellog, I'll save a seat for you in hell. You won't be alone.  :lol:

xerofyre
  • xerofyre

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:10 AM

You're only 15, the age rating is 17+ for a reason.

You can play the game in 2 years time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users