Looking to be in a group/clan like no other? Read On

SeparatistsParAllOf1 New crew
3 replies to this topic
SuperiorTruffel
  • SuperiorTruffel

1 You Will Remember

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:01 AM

This is a crew, group or clan like no other you can think of. You join for something apart from every other crew, we are not out for direct war nor drama if you wish to find such war go else where. What you will find is freedom unlike any crew, group or clan. This isn't "We are better" No part of us is seeking to dramatize conflict or feud (not that i am aware of lmfao). If you join its to enjoy your full potential, unite with the others in the crew and be free to be apart of a crew based of equality. Individual gains are respected and not required to be shared, however group efforts or missions equality is mutual and mandatory. If you can see how powerful being separate, being able to be you, do what you want to the max you can without causing war or drama, you can be free while in our crew. This is open to anyone wanting a break from the base of being tied down, run or controlled by a crew or a leaders one direction (meaning you can step away and be you, like before you joined a crew and created a new account for that crew, clan or group). If you want to see the difference join with SPA1 and see loyalty in friendship means more than ego, experience or rank. Any one can join, female or male any heritage any one. I do ask all to go through 3 steps, one is accept the minimal rules and code of conduct, second is join  the crew on socialclub.rockstargames.com and lastly, join and unite with the members of the crew on your ps3 friends list. A few reasons we are different, when you are apart of SPA1 no one in it will be ordering you around unless you break the loyatly, the minimal rules and code of conduct, basically don't bring drama there won't be any. You can also join any other crew you want, be online with any crew while apart of SPA1 as long as you don't bring war or drama back with you ;) With all that said i hope anyone wanting to be themselves, be free and enjoy a break from war clans, overly structured clans, single run biased clans or groups etc. If you are online with us while apart you can enjoy a lot, if separate that is your freedom but we are always around to help. As for Alliances i am bound to hold an alliance with my friends crews already started, as well hopefully another's this still is yet to be established. Any player of ps3 GTA contact me for further info to join. 

Trapezoid12
  • Trapezoid12

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Bahamas

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:25 AM

You've made a powerful foe, friend.

DSMC_President
  • DSMC_President

Denied Saints MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:51 AM

Yea you just pissed off the wrong people....Friend

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:10 AM

Why would you use bolded comic sans?

Also slap a link to your crew friendo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users