Quantcast

» «
Photo

Who would win in a fight? Michael, Trevor or Franklin

117 replies to this topic

Poll: Who would win in a fight? (436 member(s) have cast votes)

Who would win in a fight?

1. Michael (48 votes [11.01%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.01%

2. Trevor (272 votes [62.39%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 62.39%

3. Franklin (116 votes [26.61%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 26.61%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Dr. Robotnik
  • Dr. Robotnik

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:06 AM

I would say Trevor is most likely the more durable than the other two. He is the least afraid of getting hit and being ready for the impact will drastically increase your ability to take punches. His willingness to get hit also means he'd be more aggressive because he won't be afraid to take a punch in order to give one. I'd also say that he most likely has the most punching power.

I kind of agree, kind of disagree.

In normal gameplay, Trevor actually doesn't have much pain tolerance, at least no more than Michael or Franklin. He reacts just like they do to being punched in the face or the stomach, and groans, "Ugh, give me a break!" when hit by a vehicle. He also doesn't always seem as eager to get into fights as you might expect; if you walk into a store during a robbery, he'll put his hands up and stay down until they're gone just like the other two.

As for his stats, while Trevor has the highest default strength of the three, it's entirely possible for Michael to be stronger than him when they first reunite if you've been playing enough tennis beforehand*. It'd be really interesting to see how a fight between the trio would go if their stats were all maxed out and, say, Trevor was as good a driver as Franklin.

It seems like the only sure thing Trevor has going for him in a fistfight is his special ability, which, to be fair, is a huge advantage. But he can still be ragdolled by explosions or vehicles, and Michael could conceivably slow down time to dodge his punches.

*Interestingly enough, Michael gets into more fistfights than Trevor during cutscenes, and against tougher opponents.

CarlitoDorito
  • CarlitoDorito

R* Defender

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:40 AM

Can michael secretly have the FIB waiting to take franklin and trevor down? if so, michael. If not, trevor would eat them both.

Rockstargames691
  • Rockstargames691

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:46 PM

Honestly I think if you caught Trevor on the wrong day he would skin them both and make himself a suit out of their dried skin.

nobum62
  • nobum62

Douchebag who owns a chromed Furore GT

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:42 PM

Actually, someone awesome like Niko or Johnny would capture all of them and brutally murder them for being such inconsistant, annoying, douchebags.
  • Official General likes this

Rockstargames691
  • Rockstargames691

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:50 PM Edited by Rockstargames691, 16 July 2014 - 06:50 PM.

Actually, someone awesome like Niko or Johnny would capture all of them and brutally murder them for being such inconsistant, annoying, douchebags.

Yeah right haha that's funny. I wish Johnny and Niko would have been together out there in blaine county all methd up together. Then see what Trevor would have done haha.
  • SuburbansWorst likes this

SuburbansWorst
  • SuburbansWorst

Liberal Black Activist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:46 PM

Yeah right haha that's funny. I wish Johnny and Niko would have been together out there in blaine county all methd up together. Then see what Trevor would have done haha.
buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn

SocalZHP
  • SocalZHP

Yeah buddy

• Members

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:15 AM

Trevor will beat Franklin's ass, then Michael will rat him out. 

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

We have a realistic warrant for your realistic arrest.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:34 AM

I'm a Michael fan, but I have to vote for Trevor.

Franklin would get knocked out after 1 punch. ;)

CainCigano
  • CainCigano

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:51 AM

I would say Trevor is most likely the more durable than the other two. He is the least afraid of getting hit and being ready for the impact will drastically increase your ability to take punches. His willingness to get hit also means he'd be more aggressive because he won't be afraid to take a punch in order to give one. I'd also say that he most likely has the most punching power.

In normal gameplay, Trevor actually doesn't have much pain tolerance, at least no more than Michael or Franklin. He reacts just like they do to being punched in the face or the stomach, and groans, "Ugh, give me a break!" when hit by a vehicle. He also doesn't always seem as eager to get into fights as you might expect; if you walk into a store during a robbery, he'll put his hands up and stay down until they're gone just like the other two.

As for his stats, while Trevor has the highest default strength of the three, it's entirely possible for Michael to be stronger than him when they first reunite if you've been playing enough tennis beforehand*. It'd be really interesting to see how a fight between the trio would go if their stats were all maxed out and, say, Trevor was as good a driver as Franklin.

It seems like the only sure thing Trevor has going for him in a fistfight is his special ability, which, to be fair, is a huge advantage. But he can still be ragdolled by explosions or vehicles, and Michael could conceivably slow down time to dodge his punches.

*Interestingly enough, Michael gets into more fistfights than Trevor during cutscenes, and against tougher opponents.

Well there's hardly a difference in the overall abilities for all three of them at all during gameplay, but in various cutscenes and dialogue exchanges, it's implied that Trevor likes getting hurt (he told Mr. K that he'd pay good money to be tortured, for example).

I did leave something out in my original post: cardio. Very important in a fight. Trevor being hopped up on meth and speed all the time probably gives him an advantage with stamina as well.

Another thing to consider is which one would be the most willing to fight dirty (groin shots, eye gouges, biting, etc).

Dr. Robotnik
  • Dr. Robotnik

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:16 AM

Well there's hardly a difference in the overall abilities for all three of them at all during gameplay, but in various cutscenes and dialogue exchanges, it's implied that Trevor likes getting hurt (he told Mr. K that he'd pay good money to be tortured, for example).

I did leave something out in my original post: cardio. Very important in a fight. Trevor being hopped up on meth and speed all the time probably gives him an advantage with stamina as well.

Another thing to consider is which one would be the most willing to fight dirty (groin shots, eye gouges, biting, etc).

Eh, I would argue that Trevor's dialogue with Kerimov shouldn't necessarily be taken to mean that he likes getting hurt all the time, or that he automatically finds pain pleasurable, but I see your point. IIRC, he actually starts out with the lowest stamina of the three, but as I said myself, stats can be improved, so whatever.

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:27 PM

Trevor is better at hand to hand combat though. I am not sure about Michael 

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Grove4Life

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:06 AM

Trevor. Guy's a f*cking crazy murderer.

ViceCityStalker
  • ViceCityStalker

Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:44 AM Edited by ViceCityStalker, 05 August 2014 - 04:44 AM.

Trevor - He got them mad meth super karate light bulb fighting skills.

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:02 AM

The answere is so obvious who would win.

Franklin

pharrell-happy-shirt.gif

Micheal

omsj.gif

Trevor

yll.gif

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:19 AM Edited by Barefoot Tiger, 05 August 2014 - 02:07 PM.

The answere is so obvious who would win.

Franklin

Micheal

Trevor

Yeah, good going with Cm Punk. 

lucy12345
  • lucy12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:40 AM

Depends if they have guns or if it's Melee. If it's Melee, Trevor wins due to his ability. If they have guns, it's between Michael and Trevor.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:39 PM

Niko would wipe the floor of the three of them. No one f*ks with Niko and lives.

Cheers.

• Miamivicecity likes this

Finite
  • Finite

Solitude

• Members
  • None
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:06 PM Edited by Secura, 05 August 2014 - 02:09 PM.

Not the question, stay on topic.

OT: Michael has the highest chance of winning, not only is he the most intelligent of the three, he's got the most to lose, the most to gain and is the most experienced of the them all when it comes to hostile situations, just ahead of Trevor. Trevor has a good chance, although he's not as intelligent and forward thinking as Michael, he's certainly the most volatile and dangerous in combat due to his insane, almost suicidal stunts and approaches to any sort of combat scenario. Franklin wouldn't win, I just can't see a single scenario in which he takes both Trevor and Michael, and whilst the story does open both options to him they're both inconsistent as all f*ck and are an example of shoddy writing on Rockstar's part.

If it came down to it, I'd give it to Michael 6/10 times with the other four being made up by Trevor.

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

"Time moves forward, and nothing changes"- Max Payne

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:21 PM

Michael if its a gun fight but Trevor would beat all three in a fist fight
  • Trishan99 likes this

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:21 AM Edited by ToyGT_one, 06 August 2014 - 12:22 AM.

It will never ends cause they will respawn in the nearest hospital

*Spoiler alert!!!!*

Spoiler

Kowai7108
  • Kowai7108

Never shoot at a gun on the floor,it might shoot back.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:23 AM

IMO nobody would win as I think each protagonist would have badly injured each other and die soon after.So it should be who would survive the longest.

But if you throw in all the protag from the 3D and HD era, (Claude,Tommy,CJ,Toni,Vic,Johnny,Niko,Luis,Trevor,Franklin and Micheal) it would be one hell of a fight.
  • JetsRLove likes this

The Harwood Bitcher
  • The Harwood Bitcher

f*ck YOU

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:43 AM

Trevor will eat michael and rape franklin
Hes a motherf*cking monster

peteski2014
  • peteski2014

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 August 2014 - 10:48 AM

Clearly with topics starting to pop up like these we have reached stagnation point for this game!

• Fuzzknuckles, Miamivicecity and ViceCityStalker like this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:16 AM

But if you throw in all the protag from the 3D and HD era, (Claude,Tommy,CJ,Toni,Vic,Johnny,Niko,Luis,Trevor,Franklin and Micheal) it would be one hell of a fight.

You forgot about Huang Lee, the protagonist from GTA:Chinatown Wars. Additionally, as his name appears in the LCPD database from IV he still counts.

Cheers. :)

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:22 AM

Such time wasting in this thread. It's clearly Trevor. 

Special ability. BOOM. He can survive a fall from a f*cking plane at max altitude, he'd definitely survive a couple of punches and kicks. End. 

nobum62
  • nobum62

Douchebag who owns a chromed Furore GT

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:56 PM

^ gameplay and plot segregation

Terrell
  • Terrell

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:38 AM

There is no evidence of Trevor winning any physical fight against an opponent who is not afraid of him.

thesmileys
  • thesmileys

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:40 AM

Franklin would beat them both at a fist fight

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users