Photo

What is tesco saying for delivery?

21 replies to this topic
ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:19 AM

ok so i dont now anything as i got my parents to buy me the game so i could get my sisters staff discount and some other discounts, so i get the game for £30 but when are tesco going to post our copies of the game?

ells144
  • ells144

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:24 AM

it say free standard delivery does this mean no first class and with rock stars rules we will not receive on day of release?

matty182
  • matty182

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:25 AM

every little helps!

Romel3
  • Romel3

BEAST COAST 2013

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:27 AM

the games 18+ for a reason bruh

ells144
  • ells144

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:29 AM

the games 18+ for a reason bruh

dude i am 18+ i used my parents account for the discount  :beerhat:

ells144
  • ells144

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:34 AM

every little helps!

lol litlle time helps me but i just know amazon are the worst for pre orders as you some time dont know where your getting the game from and it arrives one week late  :catspider:

Gtaerix
  • Gtaerix

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:35 AM

I emailed them about the dispatch date yesterday - lets see what they say.

sweetman
  • sweetman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:38 AM

I had my pre order with Tesco but cancelled it as it was saying i wouldn't get it until the 18th. Got it with Amazon instead with next day delivery.

NAS1F
  • NAS1F

MAL1K

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:41 AM Edited by NAS1F, 10 September 2013 - 12:45 AM.

ok so i dont now anything as i got my parents to buy me the game so i could get my sisters staff discount and some other discounts, so i get the game for £30 but when are tesco going to post our copies of the game?

I phoned Tesco Direct on Sunday , and basically I asked when will I be receiving my Order , because on my tesco Direct account its says  :

Standard delivery

Thursday 19 September 2013

No special delivery instructions

Proof of delivery:  This requires an adult to receive delivery

and at the time of ordering I was promised to "RECEIVE ON LAUNCH DAY" and basically what's going on, she said she will look in to it and phone me back , she phoned and said it was an error on the website stating the 19 Sep date and I will grunted get it on 17 Sep!!!

just need to wait and see............. I think a lot of Supermarkets are receiving there stock on Friday (confirmed this with asda) so I will assume the should ship out on Friday or Saturday !?!?

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:41 AM

f*ck getting it delivered. Most GAME stores will open at 8.30am on 17th, by which time I will have got the game, come home and put it in the slot all before my postman has even got out of bed.

I don't get post till about 12pm most days, and that's EVEN IF it comes on release day which is a big if.

You're a mug if you're having it delivered basically.

subsonicdust
  • subsonicdust

A Demon of Liberty

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:42 AM

Not sure why anyone would preorder from Tesco.  I'd never preorder from somewhere that isn't a dedicated games retailer, especially when the game in question is one of the biggest of all time.

ells144
  • ells144

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:42 AM

I had my pre order with Tesco but cancelled it as it was saying i wouldn't get it until the 18th. Got it with Amazon instead with next day delivery.

i went with amazons next day delivery and got my order one week late one timeand they said they dispatched it on day of delivery so i got no money back.

ells144
  • ells144

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:46 AM

Not sure why anyone would preorder from Tesco.  I'd never preorder from somewhere that isn't a dedicated games retailer, especially when the game in question is one of the biggest of all time.

because pre orders get free delivery and £5 off and i get staff discount before the £5 off and my parents said just give them £30 so im all good.

NAS1F
  • NAS1F

MAL1K

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:55 AM Edited by NAS1F, 10 September 2013 - 12:58 AM.

f*ck getting it delivered. Most GAME stores will open at 8.30am on 17th, by which time I will have got the game, come home and put it in the slot all before my postman has even got out of bed.

I don't get post till about 12pm most days, and that's EVEN IF it comes on release day which is a big if.

You're a mug if you're having it delivered basically.

wtf how does that make anyone a mug?? The reason I pre ordered was because I wasn't guaranteed CE in store  (they are sold out everywhere) so "BASICALLY" I think I saved my self the time and hassle LOOKING LIKE A MUG waiting in line to be possibly told there are no CE left !!!  :sui:

GTA-Fan-1
  • GTA-Fan-1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:59 AM

i went with amazons next day delivery and got my order one week late one timeand they said they dispatched it on day of delivery so i got no money back.

I have never got anything late from Amazon 

Bantri
  • Bantri

I'll kill as many animals in GTA as I damn well please

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:04 AM Edited by Bantri, 10 September 2013 - 01:06 AM.

Thanks for creating a threat that has been talked about to death just so you could show off getting the game at a discount. Since you are in the mood for bragging, how about this, with my employee discount where I work... I can get the game for $30, or £19 for you british people. And I'm sure others can get similar or cheaper discounts. Don't you feel special still.

sweetman
  • sweetman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:30 AM

I have never got anything late from Amazon 

I have used the next day delivery twice before and i know that my copy of gta 5 will be coming from the same warehouse, my previous orders all arrived on time.

ells144
  • ells144

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

Thanks for creating a threat that has been talked about to death just so you could show off getting the game at a discount. Since you are in the mood for bragging, how about this, with my employee discount where I work... I can get the game for $30, or £19 for you british people. And I'm sure others can get similar or cheaper discounts. Don't you feel special still.

i never made this post to brag i just have had no info from Tesco yet.

Skozza89
  • Skozza89

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

I phoned Tesco Direct on Sunday , and basically I asked when will I be receiving my Order , because on my tesco Direct account its says  :

Standard delivery

Thursday 19 September 2013

No special delivery instructions

Proof of delivery:  This requires an adult to receive delivery

and at the time of ordering I was promised to "RECEIVE ON LAUNCH DAY" and basically what's going on, she said she will look in to it and phone me back , she phoned and said it was an error on the website stating the 19 Sep date and I will grunted get it on 17 Sep!!!

just need to wait and see............. I think a lot of Supermarkets are receiving there stock on Friday (confirmed this with asda) si o I will assume the should ship out on Friday or Saturday !?!?

I work at Tesco on Entertainment we usually get the actual stock on a thursday for tuesday releases. 

Jakee.
  • Jakee.

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

I tweeted them earlier, all deliveries being made Monday 16th first class.

girothefiro
  • girothefiro

O.G.

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

I'm guessing you don't have a lot of friends..

• Grantykinss likes this

h0p3y
  • h0p3y

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

My status is saying ready to dispatch. I made a pre order in august.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users