roman cab service drunk
5 replies to this topic
stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:12 PM

Hi, everyone!

You know that when you get drunk the best option is to call Roman to send a car for you. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't enter the car in 100% of the times... I just don't get it, i just go next to the passenger door and press F but no matter how many times I do it, Niko is just sitting there doing nothing. Is that some glitch or I don't do it right?

I have the steam version of GTA IV and it is the latest version if this will help you.

Capten Morgan
  • Capten Morgan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:32 AM

Hi, no glitch

Are you to drunk he will not go in taxi :rol:

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:22 AM

Hi, no glitch

Too drunk to even get in the taxi :D Yeah, this is how we Eastern Europeans drink :lol:

Capten Morgan
  • Capten Morgan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

Hi, no glitch

Too drunk to even get in the taxi :D Yeah, this is how we Eastern Europeans drink :lol:

Yes..!  :lol:

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

Are you just pressing "F" and letting go OR pressing it and holding it until he gets in? You have to press and hold it until he opens the door to get in, if I remember correctly..?

Also, there is a "Glitch" of sort that also has been an issue with SA as well to where IF you are experiencing any kind of lag the keys will be sensitive to respond..I had this happen a lot with SA on my old PC's and it even does this at times with IV and EFLC...So, are you experiencing any kind of lag/stuttering at the time?

Capten Morgan
  • Capten Morgan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

No,but i`m using Xbox-controller to my pc games,just press and hold to he get`s in the taxi..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users