☠ Soul Reapers MC - [SRMC] ☠

The Soul Reapers
520 replies to this topic
Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:53 PM Edited by UnKaizo, 21 November 2013 - 03:03 PM.

Sorry I haven't been getting on too much lately lads I'll be on Friday for sure, let me know if you guys have found a good place for our clubhouse.

--

Guys if any of you have SA:MP (GTA San Andreas Multiplayer PC) You should join me, lets play, vader and muffin it's fun as hell here is a vid of a bank robbery haha.

Tomcattom
  • Tomcattom

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:43 PM

Love being in the club, me and Person got in to quite a good fight earlier on, but had to shoot for dinner, unfortunately, I work on and off on different days, so church being so late at night makes it pretty much impossible for me to attemd, just thought I'd clear it up incase you thought I was just not coming

KOPP3S
  • KOPP3S

Suit & Tie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:13 PM

Hey Pres, just wondering when hierarchy will be updated? I may want to see what spot is open considering ive been on alot lately. Thanks. -KOPP {SRMC}

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:48 AM

Right now bud, just talking about it.

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:59 PM

Alright lads the Hierachy has been updated there is a few changes I have removed prospect because they get promoted a good bit and I don't want to have them up until they are fully patched in.

Paulie7944
  • Paulie7944

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

What's going on guys. I'm going to be on in a little while and was wondering if some of you guys will help me level up and help me with some races so I can upgrade my cars.

xJim Bob IIIx
  • xJim Bob IIIx

Roleplay Master

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:19 PM

I would love to join! How do I do so?

MagicalTrevor
  • MagicalTrevor

SRMC Secretary

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

This page has all the details

http://gtaforums.com...rs-mc-srmc-☠/

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:29 PM

This page has all the details

Thanks Muffin.

Kurber
  • Kurber

SRMC VP / Trilllion

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:35 PM

As you all know, me and Kazio haven't been on lately. We've noticed all the work you guys have been doing to keep the crew going, you guys are doing a great job.

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

As you all know, me and Kazio haven't been on lately. We've noticed all the work you guys have been doing to keep the crew going, you guys are doing a great job.

Ditto, we'll be on for church and a few people are looking to join so we'll get them sorted out.

Paulie7944
  • Paulie7944

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:28 AM

Won't make church. Got called into work. Sorry guys.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

Sanguinary Sons MC "First 6"

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:29 PM

Suggestion, we make chapters. We could take volunteers to lead the chapters, gain more in recruitment, and have the chapter leaders deal with their individual recruits. We get more members, more rep, more people online, and Undead doesn't have to deal with it.
How it would work is we all join the same crew (SRMC) but we are ran by chapter leaders, church for the chapters would be held at one time by the chapter leaders, and then church for the chapters together (pres and VP meet with chapter leaders) at another time. You can pass the word to the chapter leaders, and the chapter leaders to their guys. I think we could do at least 3 chapters (Blaine County, Sandy Plains, Los Santos) and we wouldn't even have to change our crew emblem, because it's all of San Andres. It's a win win because we get more guys to play with and we keep the structure we have.

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:37 PM

Suggestion, we make chapters. We could take volunteers to lead the chapters, gain more in recruitment, and have the chapter leaders deal with their individual recruits. We get more members, more rep, more people online, and Undead doesn't have to deal with it.
How it would work is we all join the same crew (SRMC) but we are ran by chapter leaders, church for the chapters would be held at one time by the chapter leaders, and then church for the chapters together (pres and VP meet with chapter leaders) at another time. You can pass the word to the chapter leaders, and the chapter leaders to their guys. I think we could do at least 3 chapters (Blaine County, Sandy Plains, Los Santos) and we wouldn't even have to change our crew emblem, because it's all of San Andres. It's a win win because we get more guys to play with and we keep the structure we have.

Mmmm, I like the idea but... I have seen many crews try this and have a couple in each chapter but I'm think about doing it in stages you start off in say the Blaine County chapter and work your way up in that and progress to join the original Soul Reapers because I do want us to grow, that being said I don't want members that I don't know and can't play with I get about 4-5 requests on social club a day but I decline them because I want loyal members so we'll discuss  it during the week if we have enough members on if not we'll bring it up at church. 

Thanks for you suggestion Pestilence.

Inked.
  • Inked.

Peace through Power.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:45 PM Edited by Will Troll, 24 November 2013 - 10:45 PM.

Sorry, not trying to chime in and offend with my opinion, just interested in this faction and the discussion is all.

Anyway, yeah I mean if you guys are taking alot of applications, you could start a second chapter that is based elsewhere. Give them maybe the duty of controlling another part of the map and a new leadership and allow "transfer requests" to and from the charters.

Or you could have certain chapters focused on something like a goal or a play style.

For example, I've been tossing around the idea of making a sub-faction within TD that's an MC. It'd be based for MC roleplay and MC type events. Basically taking a more roleplay-ish approach to it such as maybe instead of turf wars being shooting a certain set of PSN's when spotted, maybe offering to work with the other MC and start off small doing brawls in LTS with fists and bats, eventually up to shootouts in LTS and stuff. More of a thing where conflict isn't built out of hate for the enemy, but a mutual understanding of conflict being necessary. Meh, just thinking things out.

Anyway, I checked through your guys snapmatic today and the activity is very appealing. You guys are doing a fantastic job. Definitely becoming one of the few factions around here I like.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:16 PM

The stages thing would be ok, I mean start in Blaine County and work your way to the original (call them lifers, give them an umbrella over all of San Andres), I just thought that it would help us grow if you gave recruitment to individuals, they recruit and keep them legitimate, and you can have a "new recruits" part of church where the new guys introduce themselves to the chapter leaders and lifers. With a big enough crew we would have a presence in more servers, people on and ready to ride, and keep everything simple for management. We don't have to keep members in their areas (for instance if Los Santos guys are in need of patches they can get whoever is online) and we can keep the core the same. I didn't want people split like that, at first it would all look the same until we got more recruits, then after we get more people we branch out and divide the responsibilities. The chapter leaders could weed out the inactive, the annoying, and the ones who aren't loyal. I assume crews have tried it but I guarantee if we could get the recruits we could make it work. It's all about the structure and stability. I'm talking 3 chapters, that's 3 pres, 3 vp, that's it. The reason I suggest vp is because of availability of the pres. So that's 6 members who can recruit an extra 60 members, not including the lifers. We could easily have 100 people and not hurt anything we have. We could get complicated with different colors and all that for aesthetics but it's not necessary. Logistically this is so simple it hurts.

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:36 PM Edited by UnKaizo, 24 November 2013 - 11:37 PM.

The stages thing would be ok, I mean start in Blaine County and work your way to the original (call them lifers, give them an umbrella over all of San Andres), I just thought that it would help us grow if you gave recruitment to individuals, they recruit and keep them legitimate, and you can have a "new recruits" part of church where the new guys introduce themselves to the chapter leaders and lifers. With a big enough crew we would have a presence in more servers, people on and ready to ride, and keep everything simple for management. We don't have to keep members in their areas (for instance if Los Santos guys are in need of patches they can get whoever is online) and we can keep the core the same. I didn't want people split like that, at first it would all look the same until we got more recruits, then after we get more people we branch out and divide the responsibilities. The chapter leaders could weed out the inactive, the annoying, and the ones who aren't loyal. I assume crews have tried it but I guarantee if we could get the recruits we could make it work. It's all about the structure and stability. I'm talking 3 chapters, that's 3 pres, 3 vp, that's it. The reason I suggest vp is because of availability of the pres. So that's 6 members who can recruit an extra 60 members, not including the lifers. We could easily have 100 people and not hurt anything we have. We could get complicated with different colors and all that for aesthetics but it's not necessary. Logistically this is so simple it hurts.

I think for now we are okay I only deny the people that don't apply on forums so for now it's okay if it begins to get out of hand we will bring up ideas then, I want your guys opinion on recruitment should we keep it going and go to 100+ members or stop it at a reasonable amount. This club is all democracy, as you guys know I don't make decisions without confronting you guys first so tell me what you guys think.

@Troll haha appreciate it.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:00 AM

Oh I thought we stopped recruiting all together. I think recruitment is great, I mean we could be at a point where we literally wipe other MCs off the map. You said before you wanted to do crew vs crew and I think if we were 100 solid we could easily achieve any goal at any time. I know when I'm on I get threats for crew retaliation or guys from their crew pop up for a fight (reinforcements) and we just don't have the man power for that.

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:26 AM

Oh I thought we stopped recruiting all together. I think recruitment is great, I mean we could be at a point where we literally wipe other MCs off the map. You said before you wanted to do crew vs crew and I think if we were 100 solid we could easily achieve any goal at any time. I know when I'm on I get threats for crew retaliation or guys from their crew pop up for a fight (reinforcements) and we just don't have the man power for that.

I do plan on growing our MC out to over 50 people but that being said I want to make sure you guys want that I like being able to know all members of the club and having that many would cause complication because people tend to leave if they don't know the guy that accepted him into the crew but we'll have a vote and see, I may send out an xbox message so everybody can vote in their own time not only at church when some can't make it.

ElNinoGrande15
  • ElNinoGrande15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:10 AM

Hey, I was wondering if I could get an application to join SRMC. If you want to talk to me first, my gt is LLMCxChains

MagicalTrevor
  • MagicalTrevor

SRMC Secretary

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:23 AM

Hey, I was wondering if I could get an application to join SRMC. If you want to talk to me first, my gt is LLMCxChains

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:40 AM

Thanks Muffin,

Is LLMC still up by the way? I heard it was but I haven't seen them on forums.

ElNinoGrande15
  • ElNinoGrande15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:22 PM

http://gtaforums.com/topic/606744-☠-soul-reapers-mc-srmc-☠/
Thanks Muffin,

Hey, if you were calling me muffin, this isn't muffin. Also LLMC was shutdown about two weeks ago

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:25 PM

http://gtaforums.com/topic/606744-☠-soul-reapers-mc-srmc-☠/
Thanks Muffin,

Hey, if you were calling me muffin, this isn't muffin. Also LLMC was shutdown about two weeks ago

LOL I was talking about MagicalTrevor. It was the Lost Legends MC right?

• ElNinoGrande15 likes this

Paulie7944
  • Paulie7944

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:04 AM

What's going on everyone! I hope you guys had a good thanksgiving. I am out of town and will not be online until Sunday so I'll miss church. Sorry guys.

KOPP3S
  • KOPP3S

Suit & Tie

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:50 AM

Hey UnKaizo if you see this today could you possibly make it onto xbox for a few minutes. some of the guys have a few things to discuss. I appreciate it. -KOPP

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:42 PM Edited by UnKaizo, 29 November 2013 - 02:43 PM.

Hey UnKaizo if you see this today could you possibly make it onto xbox for a few minutes. some of the guys have a few things to discuss. I appreciate it. -KOPP

Yeah no problem man, I've starting in a new school so I've been really busy but I'll be on around your guys time no problem.

Thanks for telling me KOPP.

@Paulie, No problem man.

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:18 AM Edited by UnKaizo, 02 December 2013 - 03:52 AM.

ANNOUNCEMENT

The Soul Reapers MC

We have decided to put a HOLD 

until after the Christmas Break,

We have made this decision because

many of our members left the club to make their

own and took all active members. I personally

don't have time for now but after the break we will

be recruiting the right people and we will be bigger and better

than before.

- Prez

Edit - We have debated on it and have decided to

keep recruitment open and we will continue to run SRMC as usual.

Paulie7944
  • Paulie7944

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:51 PM

I haven't see anyone online in awhile what's going on guys?

Cisto
  • Cisto

Soul Reapers MC

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:37 PM

I haven't see anyone online in awhile what's going on guys?

Yeah I know man, I have been busy coming up the Christmas but honestly I don't enjoy playing GTA V much it's not like the other ones, I go into a game and get blown up by tanks and chopper and if I see a rival gang they just abuse the passive mode it's bullsh*t so for right now I'm not playing it sorry man.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users