GTA VCollectors edtion Buying Selling CE GTA
18 replies to this topic
Lopsidedcowboy
  • Lopsidedcowboy

Stone Cold Killa'

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:20 PM

Hi all,
        I am looking to by a GTA V CE unopened with all codes intact and everything to buy in November.
I had a pre-order for one but I had to cancel it as I had to pay off a student fee and I either paid the fee or be kicked off the course so I had to cut off something and that something was GTA.
And I was gutted that it had to be that i had to cut off as I have been wanting it for so long.
So let's cut to the chase.
I will be back in work about late October early November and will be earning a decent amount of money.
I am wanting to pay around £200 for it but I am open to negotiation as I really want the collectors edition and will pay double what it;s worth so please respond and share this post with people you know who have another Collectors edition and wanting to sell it.
Thanks for reading this and get back as soon as you can,
                                                                                           Thanks.

• Lil ski likes this

Cilogy
  • Cilogy

SILL•uh•jee

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:28 PM

Hi all,
        I am looking to by a GTA V CE unopened with all codes intact and everything to buy in November.
I had a pre-order for one but I had to cancel it as I had to pay off a student fee and I either paid the fee or be kicked off the course so I had to cut off something and that something was GTA.
And I was gutted that it had to be that i had to cut off as I have been wanting it for so long.
So let's cut to the chase.
I will be back in work about late October early November and will be earning a decent amount of money.
I am wanting to pay around £200 for it but I am open to negotiation as I really want the collectors edition and will pay double what it;s worth so please respond and share this post with people you know who have another Collectors edition and wanting to sell it.
Thanks for reading this and get back as soon as you can,
                                                                                           Thanks.

tumblr_msupsca1Rh1sy8b4vo1_500.gif

ClutchOne
  • ClutchOne

STANCEWORKS

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

Try EBAY... 

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:50 AM

Why? Just buy a regular copy? Games not a rare comic book....

marijuanaz
  • marijuanaz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

Lol

People who spend the amount of money on these ridiculous collector packages makes me laugh. You get cheap crap and nothing special. But it's 3X the price. Woo hoo, you are the winner today my friend. Look at COD Ghosts highest package. A sh*tty go-pro type camera, steelbox with the game in in, a sh*tty bracelet, and buying all the DLC maps at once. All junk and nothing special. Where I live it's $200 f*cking dollars. For what? The honor of being a sucker? Have it.

JOKA22
  • JOKA22

Ex 'Really Famous Games Dev Company' Employee

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:29 AM Edited by JOKA22, 27 October 2013 - 11:29 AM.

People that laugh about other people spending THEIR money? Now that's funny.

It's your money, spend it how you want. Your best bet would be ebay or craigslist. Either that or try some indie game stores in your area. Also try completed listings on ebay, buyers are always flaking out.
  • Nick Testbranch and victor1987 like this

high91
  • high91

Eminem- Infinite-1996-313

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

I have special edition my GF bought for my birthday :) it's not too much or too little and the metal case and the blueprint map is cool :) I love the blimp, good pictures and good for building a bong in the meantime XD collectors edition is too much but I can see why some would want it, it reaches to those with that extra dough or them lucky children with wealthy parents that just wanna be 'cool' .

TheFlyingAngel
  • TheFlyingAngel

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

i got one hit me up it was originally to my collection only, but il sell for decent price. 

Smackcat
  • Smackcat

Never Quit!

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:08 AM

...And I was gutted...

leaving-now.gif

fish61324
  • fish61324

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:09 AM

ebay

Lopsidedcowboy
  • Lopsidedcowboy

Stone Cold Killa'

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

Guys, It's my money I earned it through my job so therefore I can spend it on what I want whether you think its a waste or not its not in my eyes. I pay my share of the rent and what I use in the house and that's all my Mum asks for. If I can afford something I want I'll buy it and I can afford it now, so I'm buying it. I am searching ebay as well I just though I'd broaden my search here. So all in all I don't really care if you think its a waste you wont change my mind.
  • victor1987 likes this

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Street Cat

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

Just a suggestion but since you have waited this long you may want to hold off until GTA V comes out in a "complete edition" or GOTY edition. By them most issues online will have been sorted, new missions will have been added...hopefully some SP content will be added as well.

LRW
  • LRW

Chubster

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

Ive got a spare one you can have for £13.76

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:42 PM

don't waste your money on CE

Thisnamehasnotbeentaken
  • Thisnamehasnotbeentaken

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:10 PM

Tree fiddy and we have a deal.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

Ill give you mine but no disc. Im keeping the game

one55
  • one55

Nigguh!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

it's your money to do with what you wish but i'd suggest using the extra money towards something else.

do you really NEED that hat? do you really need that bag? do you really need that box? do you really need that map? are those stupid dlcs worth it?

do yourself a favour and buy the standard edition second hand. that's what the games really worth. 

i'm glad i didn't buy the CE. GTA V has been such a huge disappointment. I regret paying £7 for the strategy guide. i don't want to think how i'd feel paying an extra £85 for the CE. 

The Governor
  • The Governor

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

When it comes to certain games I really like, I like to spend the money for CE's, but only and I mean ONLY if it has digital content.  GTA CE has amazing digital content, now is all that content worth the money?  Now that is a whole different discussion.  But since I have the CE my energy recharges 25% faster, meaning more awesome bullet time and racing with Franklin's awesome ability.  Not to mention I can grab a fast bike or badass Hotknife hotrod whenever I want in my free garages.  Not to mention the weapons and clothes you get.....

Anyways, my point is, for games that I really like, i.e. GTA5, I'd be happy to spend the money for digital content that I would use and like.  Expensive? I do agree, but such is life.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Military geek

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

Well, question one would be what system you want it for. 

I've opened one myself to use the DLC code and well... nothing special, same for the bag and hat. However, I'm able to still make profit with the additional items, so I didn't do everything wrong, haha. I can keep the game in its stealcase with DLC and still make profit, don't know why some people are so crazy about it. 

Anyway, if you're planning to keep it, hm, I'd say not worth it, but everyone has his/her own opinion, I can understand that. I would try to get it soon though, I can see the prices rising with time, just like IV's CE.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users