Photo

Mods too strict - squashing fun :/

3 replies to this topic
Sticky Pads
  • Sticky Pads

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:57 PM

I get the need to moderate the forums and keep them on track, but it's too strict.  Deleting Impotent Rage's creative and funny post?  Come on.  Those sort of posts are silly fun that help make this a community.  I spent a while typing up a fun response only to find the thread was deleted while I was typing.  That's the third or fourth time that's happened today.  I spent a massive amount of time on reddead.net, which was a fantastic community and there was a lot of fun OT banter.  I posted on there for a couple of years, met lots of great people, and am still friends with many from that forum. You have to allow some fun and not just squash everything that strays into silliness.

RonDutch
  • RonDutch

Anarchy 99 Holland @SocialClub

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:06 PM Edited by RonDutch, 09 September 2013 - 09:08 PM.

I agree on the impotent rage post, Idk who binned it. But was that really needed?

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:13 AM

Don't know what you're talking about. Tried looking into the Recycle Bin but couldn't find anything like 'impotent rage'.

Although, if it was binned/locked, it wouldn't be without a good reason.

Sticky Pads
  • Sticky Pads

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

The Impotent Rage post is back.  There was something strange happening with it, as it would reappear briefly and then disappear again.  Maybe it was just glitchy, not banned/locked.  Oh well, nvm.  I do appreciate all the work the mods and admins do here.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users