Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you think commercial airline planes are flyable?

84 replies to this topic
Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:51 PM Edited by Cinoy, 12 September 2013 - 12:56 AM.

akTImr2.png

gtav_r98_ex_adc.jpg

721-1280.jpg

I mean after all these screens, do you think we will be able to fly the commercial planes? I don't see a single reason why they wouldn't put it in the game and if its not then its a big disappointment. They spent 5 years and 265 million dollars and don't include one of the most desired aircrafts? That wouldn't make much sense.

japse123
  • japse123

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

Pretty sure they are not flyable

BrimStone7
  • BrimStone7

2Pacstolemybike

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:52 PM

Look at the third screenshot...Trevor is obviously flying that jumbo plane..so there is your answer.

• Mr Brightside and frenzypsycho like this

doutee7
  • doutee7

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:52 PM

yea they should be

japse123
  • japse123

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

Look at the third screenshot...Trevor is obviously flying that jumbo plane..so there is your answer.

Thats most likely the Titan you can see in the online trailer, dont think thats a commercial plane

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

why is post even here.i know for a fact its been asked before. and you know, OP, that theres trevor flying a plane. so... using logic... what do you think??????????

falcomilvus
  • falcomilvus

Peon

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

I think Trevor is flying the Andromada Cargo plane. My opinion would be that the heavy large freighter planes are flyable but not the passenger ones. Simply because there only seems to be one large pax airport and the rest are military/dirt field/small airstrips. Would be glad to be proven wrong though. :colgate:

blowtorchrepair
  • blowtorchrepair

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

that could be a part of cut scene or part of a mission.  I recall Little Jacob shooting RPGs from the Maverick while standing out the door and on the landing skid of a Maverick in one mission of IV, but that was only for one mission.

I hope the big jets are operable.  I love landing big jet sims... even the crappy jets in JC2 were fun to land b/c it was difficult to do so.

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

Thats most likely the Titan you can see in the online trailer, dont think thats a commercial plane

the cockpit looks nothing like a titan but more of a 747, here is a titan.

Titan-GTAV-front.png

• Xx-ADITYA-xX likes this

L14M333
  • L14M333

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:59 PM Edited by L14M333, 09 September 2013 - 07:59 PM.

I'd say the third picture isn't a commercial airliner (probably the cargo plane) however I still think airliners are also flyable

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

I'd say the third picture isn't a commercial airliner (probably the cargo plane) however I still think airliners are also flyable

it doesnt look anything like a cargo plane, unless you mean this which is pretty much what we want

3150563594.jpg

As you can see the picture is clearly a 747 jet

falcomilvus
  • falcomilvus

Peon

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

it doesnt look anything like a cargo plane, unless you mean this which is pretty much what we want

3150563594.jpg

VRN-Polet-Flight-Antonov-An-124-100-Rusl

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

BTuqRSoCAAI0foU.png

gtav_r98_ex_adc.jpg

721-1280.jpg

I mean after all these screens, do you think we will be able to fly the commercial planes? I don't see a single reason why they wouldn't put it in the game and if its not then its a big disappointment. They spent 5 years and 265 million dollars and don't include one of the most desired aircrafts? That wouldn't make much sense.

I hope so I liked the jumbo jet in SA

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:18 PM

Well... If you have seen the leaked map, you may have noticed that there was the outline of a plane on the map...  This is only a small portion of a map, but if it's still prohibited, forgive me  :blink:

Anyway, compare this location:

23yd.jpg

To the 747 seen on the left in this pic:

byRBy3m.jpg

Starting to loose more hope in seeing the commercial ones flyable.

On the other hand, none of the planes we have seen at the gateways are marked on the map.

• flyus747 likes this

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:12 PM

Well... If you have seen the leaked map, you may have noticed that there was the outline of a plane on the map...  This is only a small portion of a map, but if it's still prohibited, forgive me  :blink:

Anyway, compare this location:

23yd.jpg

To the 747 seen on the left in this pic:

byRBy3m.jpg

Starting to loose more hope in seeing the commercial ones flyable.

On the other hand, none of the planes we have seen at the gateways are marked on the map.

I hope so... it'd be a HUGE disappointment if they aren't flyable. R* wont be able to give us a single legitimate reason when everything else is spectacular.

LanceUppercut
  • LanceUppercut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:22 PM

I hope so but the signs are not good.

ovoxo
  • ovoxo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:32 PM

I hope they make it so we can but I doubt it tbh. Though if we can, would be mental if you could get more than one person in them. Have the whole lobby (online) in one plane :D

LanceUppercut
  • LanceUppercut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

I hope they make it so we can but I doubt it tbh. Though if we can, would be mental if you could get more than one person in them. Have the whole lobby (online) in one plane :D

That would be amazing!

L14M333
  • L14M333

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:36 PM

3150563594.jpg

I meant that the commercial airliners seem to have smooth painted finishes where that cargo plane (the large one what has propellers not jet engines) has a finish that looks similar to the 3rd screenshot

falcomilvus
  • falcomilvus

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:37 PM

Think its unrealistic to expect to fly the airliners now. Only 1 proper sized airport, Yeah I think we will be able to fly the hercules (which is all i care about anyway) and I reckon we will have to haul that huge ass andromada from the Military base to los santos.. but  I dont see the pax planes getting much love.

zakace
  • zakace

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:37 PM

Hope so :) 

Cuban800
  • Cuban800

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:40 PM Edited by Cuban800, 11 September 2013 - 12:41 PM.

Well... you can fly the Titan. Commercial airplanes most likely too.

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:40 PM

And then Crashing it into a mountain!...I Probably would on purpose LOL

FromBrnoCity
  • FromBrnoCity

Don't call me guy, I have no peenus.I have nice new tits btw

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:47 PM

Well I think yes, why would R* show us these sreens... well I know it can be only in mission, or just a screen, but I just only hope alright so, let's hope so.

falcomilvus
  • falcomilvus

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:49 PM

Well... you can fly the Titan. Commercial airplanes most likely too.

Titan is a freighter and can deal with crappy runways.. dirt strips (if long enough) or even the beach. Those airliners need some long smooth tarmac, Just my opinion but  I reckon not.

And then Crashing it into a mountain!...I Probably would on purpose LOL

Load up all your mates and their custom rides then ditch it in the ocean, You can all then go scuba diving and reminiscing lol.

nickmajfc
  • nickmajfc

GTA V on Next-Gen!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:28 PM

Well, im going to say an easy yes.

1. Why would the cops be chasing after the plane?

2. I actually don't think Rockstar will put a plane at the airport that can't be flyable.

3. That shot with Trevor inside the plane, is infact a 747 commerical airliner.

4. I think, it would be a personal shot in the foot to us fans who have been thinking its 100% flyable for a long time.

So, im saying 100% yes.

falcomilvus
  • falcomilvus

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:35 PM

2. I actually don't think Rockstar will put a plane at the airport that can't be flyable.

4. I think, it would be a personal shot in the foot to us fans who have been thinking its 100% flyable for a long time.

So, im saying 100% yes.

1. The plane is an executive jet.

2. They did in the last GTA.

3. It looks more like a freighter (The Large 8 engined Andromada).

4. I agree, They should make them flyable and hope you are correct.

nickmajfc
  • nickmajfc

GTA V on Next-Gen!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:37 PM

So, im saying 100% yes.

1. There is no other vehicle near the cops, so its likely you ARENT the cops, who else would you be?

2. In San Andreas they didn't.

3. That's a tough one, im a big fan of aviation, it looks quite like a 747 to me. But, id be happy with a big Andromada.

4. LETS HOPE!!

falcomilvus
  • falcomilvus

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:39 PM

So, im saying 100% yes.

1. There is no other vehicle near the cops, so its likely you ARENT the cops, who else would you be?

2. In San Andreas they didn't.

3. That's a tough one, im a big fan of aviation, it looks quite like a 747 to me. But, id be happy with a big Andromada.

4. LETS HOPE!!

I am not saying you are the cops mate, I am saying that it is not a commercial Jetliner in the picture.. Its a Learjet.. shamal.. bizjet.. executive jet. :colgate:

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

So, im saying 100% yes.

So, im saying 100% yes.

the plane being chased is a small jet not a large commercial airliner.........................................................................................................................................

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users