Anyone else have a problem with Franklin's Lack of gun continuity

102 replies to this topic
nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:39 AM

BieQgYd.gif

I hope the shotgun doesn't recoil like that in the final game, and also if he could manage to actually hit the camera, that would be great.

You do realise the recoil was because he shot it with one hand...right?

Why don't you try firing a shotgun with one hand and seeing how stable it is.

why i shoot my 2 gauge elephant gun one handed............srs do you think half these members have seen a gun besides in the store or on tv.

Vesper
  • Vesper

Vesper Lynd

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:41 AM

BieQgYd.gif

I hope the shotgun doesn't recoil like that in the final game, and also if he could manage to actually hit the camera, that would be great.

why i shoot my 2 gauge elephant gun one handed............srs do you think half these members have seen a gun besides in the store or on tv.

Fascinating.

azali10
  • azali10

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:47 AM

BieQgYd.gif

Along with being a cutscene, that's not an unrealistic level of recoil for firing a lightweight, sawed-off 12 gauge with one hand. Normally you're lucky not to get bashed in the nose from doing that.

He's lucky if he doesn't break his wrist let alone his nose.

GSF Green Flag
  • GSF Green Flag

Street Sweeper

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:48 AM

Im assuming, as well as hoping that OP is kidding. But either way, I know a few guys who are gang bangers in real life, and the sideways shooting is an early 90's trend that most gang bangers dont do anymore. They realized how inaacurate it was.

The excepting being when they use a mac-10 because of the spray pattern

This nigga lying.

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:51 AM

Im assuming, as well as hoping that OP is kidding. But either way, I know a few guys who are gang bangers in real life, and the sideways shooting is an early 90's trend that most gang bangers dont do anymore. They realized how inaacurate it was.

This nigga lying.

im sure him and half this forum is full of sh*t.

chitoryu12
  • chitoryu12

Resident Actor, Dancer, and Singer

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:53 AM Edited by chitoryu12, 11 September 2013 - 03:54 AM.

BieQgYd.gif

Along with being a cutscene, that's not an unrealistic level of recoil for firing a lightweight, sawed-off 12 gauge with one hand. Normally you're lucky not to get bashed in the nose from doing that.

He's lucky if he doesn't break his wrist let alone his nose.

Oh, you probably won't suffer a broken wrist. But the recoil DOES move the gun back more than up, and there's plenty of videos out there of people having the gun break their nose or teeth with the rear of the receiver or flying right out of their hand; normally a gun that would actually break your wrist will come out of your grasp before it transfers all of the energy directly to your bones.

You're also DEFINITELY not supposed to hold stockless shotguns up to your face and sight down the barrel. That's a guaranteed formula for losing teeth.

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:53 AM

BieQgYd.gif

Fascinating.

very you should see what i can do with my pecker........ill be srs a pistol stock sawn off shot gut would knock the f*ck out of you even with a light game shell.

Claude K6
  • Claude K6

Get out my face kneeguz

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:55 AM Edited by Claude K6, 11 September 2013 - 04:03 AM.

The excepting being when they use a mac-10 because of the spray patter

Sure you do pal. Sure you do.

Being a Mod doesn't make everything you post instantly credible. Bless.

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:59 AM

Bringing the mods integrity into question?

You rebel, you.

Claude K6
  • Claude K6

Get out my face kneeguz

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:04 AM

Bringing the mods integrity into question?

You rebel, you.

Keep quiet child.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:07 AM

I knew when I posted that, there would be at least one person that would protest any truth to my statement, which is fine. But I didnt expect someone to infer that my statement is an example of platforming my "moderating prestige" to embelish my own credibility.

Its funny. On one hand I have members telling me I dont engage with general members enough or level with the community, and on the other hand, when I do, Im told that Im using my status as a staff member to make my posts seem more valid than others lol. Its a lose/lose. 

That post was coming from Deffpony the member, not Deffpony the Forum Leader. You dont have to believe me.

Jamezz
  • Jamezz

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:32 AM

Very strange thread, OP needs to take a deep breathe before making a thread.

Wayne Daniels
  • Wayne Daniels

Cattle Rustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:58 AM Edited by gta_aus, 11 September 2013 - 04:59 AM.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=ZDYC7d4FuCM

I've been away for so long I forgot how to add videos :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users