Photo

deep sea exploration aka horror

65 replies to this topic
B3ANTOWN B3A5T
  • B3ANTOWN B3A5T

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

The scene from Deep Blue Sea where the shark pops out and snatches up Samuel L Jackson while he's in the middle of that epic speech is probably the most scared I've ever been from a shark.

I'm not usually an easily freaked out or jumpy person when it comes to movies, but that scene was so well done and unexpected, that it was impossible not to get scared.

Chillyo
  • Chillyo

GTA lover

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:06 PM

Spoiler, Travor dont know how to swim!

shamalpilot
  • shamalpilot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

i wanna see and fight the kraken from clash of the titans

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:19 PM

Yep! I'm sh*tting it about the thoughts of getting in that water haha.

Laphin
  • Laphin

The Crazy Laughing Hyena

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:37 PM Edited by Laphin, 10 September 2013 - 08:39 PM.

Seriously I hate water levels in game, except Super Mario Bros. The water levels in Tomb Raider were scary. I really hate that stuff. Let's hope it's better in GTA V

Scary, seriously ? Some of you obviously haven't played Dead Space to say that.

You don't have to be playing a Horror game to get a sense of horror from a situation...

Everyone that played Tomb Raider (2)? knows that level where you have to swim underwater a great deal and avoid sharks... in it's own way it built a great amount of tension.. because you were underwater, defenseless and being hunted.

This would be a GREAT feeling to grasp on in GTAV... I mean what could be scarier than being out in the ocean at night, looking at the hustle and bustle of the city, hearing the city sounds from afar... but from where you're at.. it's quiet...  then all of a sudden you hear it, something moving around you.. and then the fin. 

If GTAV can capture that kind of horror (that a player would create for themselves by being out there at night)... then that's just simply amazing.

sinceGTAIII
  • sinceGTAIII

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:55 PM

It's gonna be awesome. I get recurring night terrors where I mistakenly slip into shark infested waters. Anyway, I'd be more concerned about swimming to the depths and running into the Eye of Ctulu.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users