47 replies to this topic
HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

In my heaven, there are no gods.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

You?
lol jk. I'm not a troll, this is for real, dude.
@Runney
I'll stay away, but even if he ends up in jail, his exgf will still be known around his bros.
  • Up-n-Atom Burger likes this

Runey
  • Runey

Boss

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

You?
lol jk. I'm not a troll, this is for real, dude.
@Runney
I'll stay away, but even if he ends up in jail, his exgf will still be known around his bros.

Yeah, a girl isn't worth risking your life over, so I'd stay as far away from the situation as possible.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Supralux (ΛΟ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

Having crushes on people you barely know is dumb. I know from experience and it doesn't make sense. You should only like someone if you have some proof that they will like you back. Get to know them first.

• OchyGTA likes this

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:02 PM

Having crushes on people you barely know is dumb. I know from experience and it doesn't make sense. You should only like someone if you have some proof that they will like you back. Get to know them first.

I second that, but my personal definition of crush is just having an acquaintance/friend who I'd likely tap. For me it doesn't go as far as something serious, I see that as early love. Although, you know what they say, love is blind.

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

The best advice I can give you OP is to try and avoid being raped and murdered. At all costs bro.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

Thing is, she has a boyfriend, who I didn't really know about until today. It was a normal day in class, when suddenly she walks out of the classroom crying, so her friends followed her to see what happend. Her boyfriend had raped and murdered one of her friends. Crazy, right?

I adore how casually written this is.

My thoughts also.

But then again, this is Mexico we're talking about here.

My advice op? Stay away. Stay far, far away. I literally mean gtfo the country. Come to the UK, where the closest thing resembling a cartel would consist of a tracksuit, a syringe, and a native lingo that can only be compared to some Botswanian tribes war cries.

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

Thing is, she has a boyfriend, who I didn't really know about until today. It was a normal day in class, when suddenly she walks out of the classroom crying, so her friends followed her to see what happend. Her boyfriend had raped and murdered one of her friends. Crazy, right?

I adore how casually written this is.

My thoughts also.

But then again, this is Mexico we're talking about here.

My advice op? Stay away. Stay far, far away. I literally mean gtfo the country. Come to the UK, where the closest thing resembling a cartel would consist of a tracksuit, a syringe, and a native lingo that can only be compared to some Botswanian tribes war cries.
Believe me, I'll do that as soon as I get a chance.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Supralux (ΛΟ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

Although, you know what they say, love is blind.

No, it's not. Desperation on the other hand is. I can't see how you can truly love someone if you don't know them well.

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:28 PM Edited by HUGOHL, 09 September 2013 - 08:29 PM.

Although, you know what they say, love is blind.
No, it's not. Desperation on the other hand is. I can't see how you can truly love someone if you don't know them well.
Did you even read my post? I don't love her. I wanna tap her!

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Peeling potatoes like a pro

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:43 PM

If this really happened there'd be something in the Mexican newspapers and somewhere on the internet. How about a link to make sure that you're not making this sh*t up?

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:57 PM

If this really happened there'd be something in the Mexican newspapers and somewhere on the internet. How about a link to make sure that you're not making this sh*t up?

I don't know, she found out around 10 am, it's 4 pm now. But this isn't the US, you don't usually see these cases reported, not since everyone got used to violence and such. Besides, I'm from a pretty small town, I'm not in Distrito Federal, Morelia or Monterrey, google Jiquilpan de Juarez and you'll be lucky to find our weather.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Supralux (ΛΟ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:18 AM

Did you even read my post? I don't love her. I wanna tap her!

I know what you said. I was just replying to your "love is blind" bit.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Vietnam

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:37 AM

If he's in the drug business or whatever, wouldn't his buddies or whoever pay off the cops? It's Mexico, it's entirely plausible.

Are you implying that every small time criminal in Mexico has the ability to get away with murder? Mexico or not, there's a very good chance this guy is going to prison.

Jackal.
  • Jackal.

Don't you f*cking look at me!

• Cyclop 9

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:28 PM Edited by Azriel, 10 September 2013 - 12:29 PM.

I mean personally I'd crush her with a piano from a great height. But I gueindia cinder lock close range would do the trick too.

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:00 PM

I don't know, she found out around 10 am, it's 4 pm now. But this isn't the US, you don't usually see these cases reported, not since everyone got used to violence and such. Besides, I'm from a pretty small town, I'm not in Distrito Federal, Morelia or Monterrey, google Jiquilpan de Juarez and you'll be lucky to find our weather.

http://www.meteored....n--1-21142.html

Bit stormy there. If you think she's really worth it, play it real slow and discreet until you can escape somewhere hundreds/thousands of miles away.

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:15 PM

Lol if he murdered someone he must get jailed, right?

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:07 AM

I don't think you guys realize how corrupt the police/government are in Mexico. I've heard sh*t from my family there about Mexican marines raping immigrants coming from South America on a regular basis, robbing stores, working with cartels, stopping cars just to feel on women, and taking bribes left and right. f*ck, man, even before the whole cartel sh*t took over Mexico, it was pretty corrupt and violent. When my mom was pregnant with me, she saw a guy get beaten to death outside her workplace and called the cops only to have them tell her to wait thirty minutes because they were at lunch. The dude died and the culprits escaped. I also remember when I was ~5 and my dad got pulled over for speeding while drunk as f*ck, and the first thing the cop asked for was a bribe.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:41 AM

Is anything to do with relationships all that logical? Wouldn't it be easier simply looking out for yourself? Wouldn't it make sense to just have casual encounters to release stress whilst focusing your time on building up an empire? Yes it would be for the most part, but you can't really switch this sh*t off unless you want to be an emotionless, super bad-ass bounty hunter in the Star Wars universe called Boba Fett. If not, Who gives a f*ck if it isn't logical, Having a crush is a good reason to get to know someone, think about it, if they didn't pique your interest before you met them or got to know them, what would encourage you to meet them/get to know them? To find out if you really do have a crush? Not a whole lot to be honest. If everybody went by your advice no guy would ever approach a girl at the club or vice versa.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users