Crush advice.

Crush Murder Scumbag Rape Akward
47 replies to this topic
HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

In my heaven, there are no gods.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:41 PM Edited by HUGOHL, 09 September 2013 - 04:43 PM.

I need you guys to give me some advice with something that has recently happend. I really don't expect you to give me advice but I wanted to get this out and I don't really have no one to talk to. I have this "crush", not a big deal, I just think she's cool and I've noticed she takes some interest in me. My name is Hugo, so when we walk into each other in school, she playfully says "wassup, H?" and I answer "wassup, J?", wich means I do have a spot on her radar. Thing is, she has a boyfriend, who I didn't really know about until today. It was a normal day in class, when suddenly she walks out of the classroom crying, so her friends followed her to see what happend. Her boyfriend had raped and murdered one of her friends. Crazy, right? All her female friends (and some males) comforted her, hugging her and that kind of stuff you see in a funeral. I felt really akward, and as this happend on our last class, I tried to fake that I didn't know what had happened and walked home. My mindf*ck is that I don't know if I should try to forget about her (since she dated a moron, something she already knew, and since I don't know her pretty well, this has given me a lot to think about) or doing something else. Walking into her in school would be pretty akward if I don't do something.

• Up-n-Atom Burger likes this

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:44 PM

Why forget because of her boyfriend? Do you think he raped someone else because she told him to do it? No, it will just take a lot of time until she gets over it, she might be scared of dating with new guys for some time.

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:47 PM Edited by HUGOHL, 09 September 2013 - 04:48 PM.

You see, thing is that I've realized she isn't a "good girl", she's into some bad stuff, and here in Mexico, having even the smallest bond to one of "those" guys can get you in really big trouble.

I hope you know what I mean with "this".

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:06 PM

Are you from Juarez or what? lol.

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:09 PM

If he's even remotely related to narcos, then just forget about her. Some acquaintances of family members living in Mexico have gotten threatened, beaten, or even killed over the stupidest sh*t regarding them. Otherwise, if he's just some punk, then comfort her and give her some time. Then ask her out.

Fnorg
  • Fnorg

OG

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

Thing is, she has a boyfriend, who I didn't really know about until today. It was a normal day in class, when suddenly she walks out of the classroom crying, so her friends followed her to see what happend. Her boyfriend had raped and murdered one of her friends. Crazy, right?

I adore how casually written this is.

• Edmachine, stu, Lazyboy. and 1 other like this

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

Are you from Juarez or what? lol.

No, but believe me, these guys are all over Mexico, it's just that Juarez is where the action happens. (Sounds like a slogan for a travel agency making tours to Juarez lol "Come to Juarez, where the action happens!" Could totally see something like this in a GTA).
@DeafMetal That's part of my problem, there is no way of knowing for sure whitout digging too deep.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:25 PM

I love reading peoples personal stories and sh*t on here but I wouldn't expect any advice that you could actually apply in real life.

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:30 PM Edited by HUGOHL, 09 September 2013 - 05:31 PM.

I love reading peoples personal stories and sh*t on here but I wouldn't expect any advice that you could actually apply in real life.

Yes, as I say in the OP, I don't really expect advice, but I don't have anyone to talk to so... I thought i'd share it on an online forum.

TEoS
  • TEoS

WE'RE BEING ATTAAAAAACKED!

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

I came for the bad relationship advice, stayed for the awkward murder rape scumbag.

• trip, Adler and stu like this

stu
  • stu

I'm finished.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:35 PM

He raped and killed one of her friends? What. The. f*ck. 

I'd leave her alone bro, this guy sounds like a f*cking psychopath and he probably has psychopathic friends. I'm sure this girl is very beautiful, but is she worth having your face stitched onto a football? Stay clear. 

• trip and Nlwt like this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

Wow, this is like that U2 song says "With or Without You, I can't live...". Considering we are speaking about Mexico, better to forget her and stay alive than get her and be found dead in a mass grave...

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

Well, I guess you guys might be right.
Hoes<Bros<Social and sexual integrity.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

Hoes<Bros<Social and sexual integrity <Not getting your head chopped off

• HUGOHL likes this

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

Stay away from her because her ex might come looking for revenge and you don't want that trouble, trust me its not worth it.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:55 PM

I was totally prepared to give the normal advice of, "Go for it, the worst she can do is say no, and even then you know it wont work, saving a lot of trouble."

But then I got to agree with these guys.  She is what is called damaged goods.  You might be buying a good product, and it might work in the short term, but in time sh*t might get crazy.  You might break up with her, and then go back to her ex.  That's what scares me about this.  Not you going out with her and him finding out about it.  The only thing worse than an ex-girlfriend who hates you, is an ex-girlfriend who hates you and is literally dating a murderer.  So I say, she is no bueno for you.  There's got to be another girl out there for you.  There always is.

On a side note, your country is crazy.

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Neunundneunzig Luftballons

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

Yeah, he's probably a member of "gansta ass nigga mafia". :/ So you if you want this girl, you gotta join 'em, if not... You're goin' to get dominated.4729fb85abe8ccc67ecddd7a4b46efce.png

• RoadRunner71 and Ermac. like this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

Yeah, he's probably a member of "gansta ass nigga mafia". :/ So you if you want this girl, you gotta join 'em, if not... You're goin' to get dominated.4729fb85abe8ccc67ecddd7a4b46efce.png

:D f*ckin' made my day.

• PaletoChickenCapo likes this

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:10 PM Edited by HUGOHL, 09 September 2013 - 06:11 PM.

lol
Those gangstas are a different story.

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:19 PM

You probably don't wanna end up in one of those beheading videos on LiveLeak so you should probably steer clear. 

On the other hand, she does have a vagina.......

Canoxa
  • Canoxa

Woosh.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

Thing is, she has a boyfriend, who I didn't really know about until today. It was a normal day in class, when suddenly she walks out of the classroom crying, so her friends followed her to see what happend. Her boyfriend had raped and murdered one of her friends. Crazy, right?

I adore how casually written this is.

It has been a biiiig while since I was this surprised by one of these twists.

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

You probably don't wanna end up in one of those beheading videos on LiveLeak so you should probably steer clear. 

And a big pair of tits. Oh, those tits...
But I guess there's many more tits and vaginas in the world, not tainted by a psycho.

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

And a big pair of tits. Oh, those tits...
But I guess there's many more tits and vaginas in the world, not tainted by a psycho.

Yeah but think about how crazy in bed that might mean she is. You've got to consider the positives otherwise life isn't worth living. Hell you might even end up on TV, albeit the six o'clock news but hey, still TV.

ACR
  • ACR

Finger f*ck bitches with Freddy Krueger gloves on.

• Members
  • China

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

I see trolls started to migrate from GTAV sub-forum to off topic.

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

Who are you talking about?

Edmachine
  • Edmachine

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

What will happen is she'll dump him (or try, anyway)(if she hasn't already), he'll see you with her, get jealous and murder you. I'd suggest just staying friends.

Runey
  • Runey

Boss

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:12 PM Edited by Runey, 09 September 2013 - 07:15 PM.

Don't you think if he really murdered and raped someone, he'd be in prison and he wouldn't have to worry about it?

Or at the very least still in jail. They're not going to let someone that killed and raped someone out on bail.

(I'm probably missing the point of this topic, and if I am, just disregard me.....)

Edmachine
  • Edmachine

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:14 PM Edited by Edmachine, 09 September 2013 - 07:14 PM.

If he's in the drug business or whatever, wouldn't his buddies or whoever pay off the cops? It's Mexico, it's entirely plausible.

Runey
  • Runey

Boss

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:17 PM

If he's in the drug business or whatever, wouldn't his buddies or whoever pay off the cops? It's Mexico, it's entirely plausible.

Oh. That changes things.

Yeah, dude, stay far, far away then. 

ACR
  • ACR

Finger f*ck bitches with Freddy Krueger gloves on.

• Members
  • China

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:21 PM

Who are you talking about?

Guess who.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users