Photo

Unable to log-in original account

42 replies to this topic
uNi
  • uNi

Cyclop 9

• None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:20 PM

Not allowed to log into my original account (GTAng Klan) tried everything and no dice, Help!!!

I've sent you a temporary password to your e-mail box.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:24 PM

I'm trying to log into an old account i made before i made this one but i forgot the password and when i tried to do a password recovery it sent me the "Authentication E-Mail" and i put in the Data Code and all that jazz but it never sent em the new password.

The username is IPleadTheFifth can you send me a temporary password to the e-mail on file so i can log in to have it banned please?

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None
  • Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:03 PM

I'm trying to log into an old account i made before i made this one but i forgot the password and when i tried to do a password recovery it sent me the "Authentication E-Mail" and i put in the Data Code and all that jazz but it never sent em the new password.

The username is IPleadTheFifth can you send me a temporary password to the e-mail on file so i can log in to have it banned please?

Wait, you want us to recover your password, so you can log in, and request a ban? We can just ban the account straight off, you know. Want me to do that?

• Ciaran and Franceska like this

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:56 PM

Wait, you want us to recover your password, so you can log in, and request a ban? We can just ban the account straight off, you know. Want me to do that?

Yeah that's fine.

I just though you needed it to be requested by that username...

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None
  • Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:28 AM

Yeah that's fine.

I just though you needed it to be requested by that username...

Nah, not when it's linked to your IP. Banned. :)

• AiraCobra likes this

Blackbird88
  • Blackbird88

Emulator user

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:14 PM Edited by Blackbird88, 01 August 2014 - 01:27 PM.

Could the extra characters in my login cause problems on GTAGarage? I can't login there using my /.:Nokiaman:.\ login, but no problems here.

To clarify. Sometimes when I go to GTAG from the GTA mods link I am already logged in ,but most of the time I am always logged out and can't log in again.

uNi
  • uNi

Cyclop 9

• None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:50 PM

Want me to change your login?

Edwin
  • Edwin

Franceska ♥

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:08 PM

When I try to log-in to this site I have to put "iEdwin" as opposed to just "Edwin"

Can that be fixed? Quite minor, I know, but still. :)

uNi
  • uNi

Cyclop 9

• None

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:35 PM

We allow you to change your display name trough the forums, not the login name.

I did change your login since it wasn't being used already though. 

• Edwin likes this

Edwin
  • Edwin

Franceska ♥

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:49 AM Edited by Edwin, 19 August 2014 - 12:50 AM.

Thanks for the help, uNi! :D

And I didn't know that there was a difference between login and display name, good to know that aswell. :)

Blackbird88
  • Blackbird88

Emulator user

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:45 PM

Oops I forgot about this. Could you change it to Blackbird please? If that one is already used then Blackbird88 would do the trick as well.

Bennington
  • Bennington

With a gun in your face...

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 3 weeks ago

So I already had a topic about this, but since nobody helped me yet, I'll try it on here... I basically got the same issue with GTAGarage. I can't login there, while logging in on this forum works perfectly for me. Maybe an issue with my username too? I actually don't have any special characters in it...

uNi
  • uNi

Cyclop 9

• None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Oops I forgot about this. Could you change it to Blackbird please? If that one is already used then Blackbird88 would do the trick as well.

Changed it, check your e-mail.

So I already had a topic about this, but since nobody helped me yet, I'll try it on here... I basically got the same issue with GTAGarage. I can't login there, while logging in on this forum works perfectly for me. Maybe an issue with my username too? I actually don't have any special characters in it...

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be a issue related to your account.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users