52 replies to this topic
uNi
  • uNi

Feroci

• Administrator
  • None
  • Best Official Gang 2014 [Feroci]

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:20 PM

Not allowed to log into my original account (GTAng Klan) tried everything and no dice, Help!!!

I've sent you a temporary password to your e-mail box.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:24 PM

I'm trying to log into an old account i made before i made this one but i forgot the password and when i tried to do a password recovery it sent me the "Authentication E-Mail" and i put in the Data Code and all that jazz but it never sent em the new password.

The username is IPleadTheFifth can you send me a temporary password to the e-mail on file so i can log in to have it banned please?

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Car
    Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:03 PM

I'm trying to log into an old account i made before i made this one but i forgot the password and when i tried to do a password recovery it sent me the "Authentication E-Mail" and i put in the Data Code and all that jazz but it never sent em the new password.

The username is IPleadTheFifth can you send me a temporary password to the e-mail on file so i can log in to have it banned please?

Wait, you want us to recover your password, so you can log in, and request a ban? We can just ban the account straight off, you know. Want me to do that?

• Ciaran and Titania like this

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:56 PM

Wait, you want us to recover your password, so you can log in, and request a ban? We can just ban the account straight off, you know. Want me to do that?

Yeah that's fine.

I just though you needed it to be requested by that username...

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Car
    Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:28 AM

Yeah that's fine.

I just though you needed it to be requested by that username...

Nah, not when it's linked to your IP. Banned. :)

• Ai家妯b家 likes this

Blackbird88
  • Blackbird88

DualShock 3 Buttons EVERYWHERE

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:14 PM Edited by Blackbird88, 01 August 2014 - 01:27 PM.

Could the extra characters in my login cause problems on GTAGarage? I can't login there using my /.:Nokiaman:.\ login, but no problems here.

To clarify. Sometimes when I go to GTAG from the GTA mods link I am already logged in ,but most of the time I am always logged out and can't log in again.

uNi
  • uNi

Feroci

• Administrator
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:50 PM

Want me to change your login?

Dalamo
  • Dalamo

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:08 PM

When I try to log-in to this site I have to put "iEdwin" as opposed to just "Edwin"

Can that be fixed? Quite minor, I know, but still. :)

uNi
  • uNi

Feroci

• Administrator
  • None

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:35 PM

We allow you to change your display name trough the forums, not the login name.

I did change your login since it wasn't being used already though. 

• Dalamo likes this

Dalamo
  • Dalamo

Social Butterfly

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:49 AM Edited by Edwin, 19 August 2014 - 12:50 AM.

Thanks for the help, uNi! :D

And I didn't know that there was a difference between login and display name, good to know that aswell. :)

Blackbird88
  • Blackbird88

DualShock 3 Buttons EVERYWHERE

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:45 PM

Oops I forgot about this. Could you change it to Blackbird please? If that one is already used then Blackbird88 would do the trick as well.

Bennington
  • Bennington

With a gun in your face...

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 September 2014 - 08:32 PM

So I already had a topic about this, but since nobody helped me yet, I'll try it on here... I basically got the same issue with GTAGarage. I can't login there, while logging in on this forum works perfectly for me. Maybe an issue with my username too? I actually don't have any special characters in it...

uNi
  • uNi

Feroci

• Administrator
  • None

Posted 30 September 2014 - 08:36 PM

Oops I forgot about this. Could you change it to Blackbird please? If that one is already used then Blackbird88 would do the trick as well.

Changed it, check your e-mail.

So I already had a topic about this, but since nobody helped me yet, I'll try it on here... I basically got the same issue with GTAGarage. I can't login there, while logging in on this forum works perfectly for me. Maybe an issue with my username too? I actually don't have any special characters in it...

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be a issue related to your account.

WickedSick.1337
  • WickedSick.1337

Wicked.ak

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 03 April 2015 - 08:27 AM

Hi

I have a request

I recently registered with username:WickedSick

But i forgot both Email and password :|

Would u remove that user and change my name to WickedSick?

Aussie 82
  • Aussie 82

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 April 2015 - 01:48 PM

Cannot login my into my original account today as i somehow forgotten my password

Tried using "forgotten password option and my email address as well and the email never came through after 10mins waiting

Username: Carjacker 25

WickedSick.1337
  • WickedSick.1337

Wicked.ak

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 08 April 2015 - 07:31 PM

Have u checked u spam folder in email?

remorhaz9
  • remorhaz9

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:25 PM Edited by remorhaz9, 20 June 2015 - 07:30 PM.

Hi  same problem here but I don't get an email either and no nothing in spam account has worked fine for over a week and now i cant log into social club.

ahh its fixed now

not sure if was just a glitch or not but if any devs helped  TY!

rhans
  • rhans

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2016 - 08:10 AM

Hi, I don`t remember the password of the account I am using right now, because I always log in automatically and never needed to remember it. Could you help me, can you PM me a password so I can access it from other places?

Spikes
  • Spikes

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:18 AM

It doesn't seem like I'm the only one, at least, but I can't seem to log in to gtagarage from any device. When I type in my info and click "log in" it just takes me back to the previous page. Could it be an issue with an older device being logged in? I'm simply at a loss as to what could cause that issue.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Administrator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:08 PM

Hi, I don`t remember the password of the account I am using right now, because I always log in automatically and never needed to remember it. Could you help me, can you PM me a password so I can access it from other places?

Sent you a PM to help.

It doesn't seem like I'm the only one, at least, but I can't seem to log in to gtagarage from any device. When I type in my info and click "log in" it just takes me back to the previous page. Could it be an issue with an older device being logged in? I'm simply at a loss as to what could cause that issue.

There are a lot of problems with GTAGarage which unfortunately are not likely to be fixed until it receives an update. It's very hit and miss at the moment. I've manually edited your permissions so if you clear your cache and then try logging in via this link http://www.gtagarage...users/login.php one try may work.

Spikes
  • Spikes

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2016 - 04:37 AM Edited by Spikes, 11 March 2016 - 06:57 AM.

I found another post related to my issue, and it seems to be an issue with IPv6. While I cannot disable IPv6 on my current device, I can get in with tor. Thank you for your help and sorry for taking your time.
  • Kirsty likes this

kamigato
  • kamigato

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I lost access to my original account, can a mod PM me to discuss this, please? Thanks.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Administrator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 2 weeks ago

I lost access to my original account, can a mod PM me to discuss this, please? Thanks.

Sent you a PM.
  • Fooking Raavi'd likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users