» «
Photo

Can't watch TV, use internet, buy hot dogs or buy drinks

2 replies to this topic
Darksider13
  • Darksider13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:06 PM Edited by Darksider13, 09 September 2013 - 04:49 PM.

So I basically can only do the basic actions of the game. I can't go play golf, I can't do anything like that.

I've deleted pretty much every superfluous script from my root directory. Now I'm down to just the EPM and Native Trainer files as well as my traffic fix.

Can't find this issue anywhere else on the internet considering what I did find told me that almost nobody watches TV and that the internet issue is an anti-piracy measure to promote the use of legal copies of the game. Except I bought the GTA complete collection on Steam a year and half ago. Sooo yeah. Anyone know whats up?

EDIT: So if I start a new game and go to my apartment, I can watch TV, just not in my current saved game so that's alright. I made an alt save so I can watch tv when I want.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

Do you have any mods? Trainers? Are you using the latest Patch for the game? Any Daemon tools or the like installed on PC?-these can cause problems with the game..

SlaveZer0
  • SlaveZer0

Perveyor of Destruction

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:40 AM Edited by SlaveZer0, 11 September 2013 - 02:42 AM.

sounds like the built in anti-piracy measures are working, so you should look in the steam forums for what is causing this if it is a legal copy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users