Photo

PS3 Preloader Back up?

33 replies to this topic
Pemp
  • Pemp

Whaaatt?!?!

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

I'm thinking of pre-ordering it on PSN so I can start playing it at 0:00. But I live in the Netherlands, so what time am I going to be able to play? Or am I going to be able to play it one hour before everyone in the UK?

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

http://gabenislife.com/

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

I am not sure so don't take my word for it, but I do believe that for the EU it goes by when it's 12:01 a.m. in the U.K

Would be best to check on the EU store page for GTAV as it should say it. It says for NA that the unlock goes by PST. .

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:56 PM

They said there wouldn't be a pre-load at all, which is odd considering there WAS one, just by mistake. 

Personally, I have a pretty decent internet connection, dl at about 2.5-3.3 Mb/s, shouldn't take more than 5 hours, maybe less. People always say downloading on PSN is a terrible idea due to how long it takes, but they never seem to realize not everyone has 300kb/s internet :| . It is my hope that the preload comes back, because I'd love to play it at midnight. Well, 4am for me- last of us was meant to release at 12:01am, but I had to wait till 4am to actually download it, when I woke up it was ready to play. If I'm able to pre-load this time, though, that just means I can play it that night instead of in the morning.

Thank you. Same here. People complain about it being slow but in reality, it's your Internet not psn. I've had instances where the person wouldn't comprehend me (as I assumed later on they were too young to have common knowledge about modern technology).

But yeah I get decent download speed and 12gb shouldn't take longer than 3 hours. Every second I see my GB go up one so lucky me,

polycount
  • polycount

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:58 PM

Well that f*ckin' sucks. EU only? Why? 

Sigh.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users