Right side panel

4 replies to this topic
Ruscris2
  • Ruscris2

Snow Storm

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

Is it possible to add an option to remove the panel on the right part of the screen? It takes up a lot of space and it really isn't helpful at all.

• milkmansun likes this

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:16 PM Edited by milkmansun, 09 September 2013 - 03:17 PM.

Is it possible to add an option to remove the panel on the right part of the screen? It takes up a lot of space and it really isn't helpful at all.

I was about to post a thread on this.. thanks...

while reading the forums, i hate the large empty space on the right..,,

Please remove that right side panel and put it on top as it used to be before.. 

Otherwise just give us an option where we can hide it as we can hide it with left side panel..

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:54 PM

I've renamed the topic with a more appropriate title.

I, too, would like something to be done about the right side panel. It's taking up too much space. Although, removing it isn't an option because it contains important directives for certain forums. Moving it to the top of the page like before seems more viable.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

I, too, would like something to be done about the right side panel. It's taking up too much space. Although, removing it isn't an option because it contains important directives for certain forums. Moving it to the top of the page like before seems more viable.

I would definitely prefer it to be at the top of the page, this way it is not only more eye catching but also out of the way :^:

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:20 AM

Yes please move it to the top.. its just empty space when see on the right.. 

Please update us on this....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users