3 replies to this topic
ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:41 AM

emblem_128.png

The Boyle Heights Saints are a crew that has been started by ImBoss450 (click link for Social Club account), at the beginning of September. The only members we currently have are 5 members, each of which are close friends. We use PlayStation Network, and Skype to communicate. We are currently recruiting members who have microphones and are looking to roleplay, do gang fights, and gang brawls. We will have an "explosion" of fun, come October 1st. We will also be conducting a roleplaying server aswell. But anyways, our colors are: purple and orange. That is what makes the gang original. We are definitely not going to do senseless deathmatch, we will actually be conducting some good roleplay, we will do gang brawls, missions, heists, and gang shootouts. If you want to join, add me using the Social Club link above, and add me on PlayStation Network, ImBoss450. We will be using PlayStation Network, of course. If my friends are full, PM me. Here is the crew: http://socialclub.ro...heights_saints. Enjoy.

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:21 PM

There is already another group of Saints, but we are Los Santos Saints.

I thought you were a part of Vagos.

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:25 PM Edited by ImBoss450, 09 September 2013 - 07:27 PM.

I never said I was going to join them in V. And also, Los Santos Saints is a blank name, thats why I went creative with it and actually did something bigger than just "Los Santos Saints". Also, there are two "GSF" crews, it really doesn't matter.

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:47 PM

I never said I was going to join them in V. And also, Los Santos Saints is a blank name, thats why I went creative with it and actually did something bigger than just "Los Santos Saints". Also, there are two "GSF" crews, it really doesn't matter.

It doesn't really matter I agree, however I disagree about it being a blank name, many people like it and think its catchy and sh*t. Lol regardless we should think of possibly doing some work together, like allies you know

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users