Quantcast

» «
Photo

Glock-Blockers Information Center

Glock-Blockers Crew Help Small.Members thrill fun rockstar gtao online grand theft auto
7 replies to this topic
Xayias
  • Xayias

Twitter @ItsThatJeremyC

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:38 AM Edited by Xayias, 09 September 2013 - 05:37 AM.

GLBLIN1_zpsb7ce0d51.pngGLBLIN2_zps2c0536ec.pngGLBLIN3_zps9277dc5b.pngGLBLIN4_zps28b51dec.pngGLBLIN5_zps9c03844f.pngGLBLIN6_zpsd5f76b8a.pngGLBLIN7_zps7f22cc47.pngGLBLIN8_zps2c3eab41.png

Xayias
  • Xayias

Twitter @ItsThatJeremyC

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:44 PM

I wish everyone to see this.

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

Don't bump your thread please.

Xayias
  • Xayias

Twitter @ItsThatJeremyC

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

^ Sorry

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:50 PM

Lol, was I the only one that read this as cock blockers ? 

Good luck dude, I hope you are using this name with a sense of humour ! 

Xayias
  • Xayias

Twitter @ItsThatJeremyC

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:40 AM

Haha Idk. But I mean, it is a really interesting way to look at it. Rockstar using there their stuff to make it sound like sexual slurs does fit it!! Bawsaq and Candy Suxx, Glock-Blockers sure does sound like a hilarious twist on it but that honestly was not the intention. Quite actually, I didn't come up with the name, my two commissioners came up with the name and told me to make and run it!

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

Haha Idk. But I mean, it is a really interesting way to look at it. Rockstar using there their stuff to make it sound like sexual slurs does fit it!! Bawsaq and Candy Suxx, Glock-Blockers sure does sound like a hilarious twist on it but that honestly was not the intention. Quite actually, I didn't come up with the name, my two commissioners came up with the name and told me to make and run it!

I thought it was the first tongue in cheek named group on the forum here, I've kept expecting, a group called The Spaghetti Crime Famiglia.

Anyways Respect, and if you are ps3 based, see you in V. 

Xayias
  • Xayias

Twitter @ItsThatJeremyC

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:08 AM

I thought it was the first tongue in cheek named group on the forum here, I've kept expecting, a group called The Spaghetti Crime Famiglia.

Anyways Respect, and if you are ps3 based, see you in V. 

Yeah thanks!! And if you want or anyone wants, feel free to go onto Social Club and just request to invite so I can accept you into the Crew! Once I get more people in and I have played with everyone for a few times in GTAO I can promote and demote and actually do something but all I can do is get numbers!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users