» «
Photo

UFOS

28 replies to this topic
mr.e
  • mr.e

N.Y.C.

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:48 AM Edited by mr.e, 09 September 2013 - 02:51 AM.

Anybody ever seen one before? Going home on the Brooklyn bridge i saw some weird ass ball of light, it slowly descended and then shot back up before i could blink.

It was up there for a good 2 minutes or so. It kind of reminded of this video...

• Rudy likes this

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:52 AM Edited by Typhus, 09 September 2013 - 02:53 AM.

Something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go - I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the East! It was moving very irregularly. Suddenly there was intense light all around me - and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me? 

• Adler and F4L? like this

Seattle Cracker
  • Seattle Cracker

That awkward white guy

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:55 AM

Nope. Never seen one. Don't think they exist. Just misidentified aircraft, satellites and so on.

mr.e
  • mr.e

N.Y.C.

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:58 AM

Nope. Never seen one. Don't think they exist. Just misidentified aircraft, satellites and so on.

The video i posted has multiple videos from several different angles, quite a few people saw it.

I don't think it was an aircraft in this case, however that doesn't mean that it's extraterrestrial in origin.

I'm pretty sure 99% of UFO sightings are misidentified by the untrained eye but there are some videos that i have seen over the years that have completely baffled me.

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:59 AM

Well on my way home today I decided to take a shortcut through an empty parking lot in some coporate part of my neighborhood. I saw a black helicopter in the sky and thought nothing of it until it did a circle around the lot and came right back around—it was circling around me like a hungry vulture! I gave the pilot (alien bastard) the eagle and it really offended him as the copter quickly flew off afterwards. Those galactic hoodlims just had to mess with me and my tastey drinks on a calm day like today I tell ya. :ph34r: :ph34r:

• Mr Scratch likes this

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:18 AM Edited by zoo3891, 09 September 2013 - 03:20 AM.

When I was a kid I checked out the exact same books about alien sightings and abductions from my school library all through the school year. Eventually they made me stop because some other kids might have wanted to read those books. :/

Having been so interested in UFOs as a kid I spent my summers out by the airport. I liked to climb up on top of the rooftop of the Juan's Italian Ice shop and stare up at the sky through the late afternoon, hoping I'd see a UFO, or even better be abducted. I can't explain it, but the air felt right for UFOs in the airport district. The sky gave off a cold and unfamiliar feeling out there.

One night I drifted off on top of the roof, and I woke up with a terrible neck pain. I didn't have my watch on me that day, but it was a lot darker than eight o'clock I liked to leave for home at. I was about to head home when I heard a low hum eminating from the ground. It was too widespread to be any sort of power generator. The entire sky took on a dark blue tone kind of like you see in those pictures of space in children's story books.

I was excited. Was I being abducted? My dreams were coming true! I looked straight up and saw what looked like the tip of a three-dimensional pyramid descending slowly, you could barely make it out from the rest of the blue in the sky. I closed my eyes, raised my arms above my shoulders triumphantly, and yelled "TAKE ME ALIENS FROM THIS LIFELESS VESSEL THAT IS EARTH!"

A bang! A flash. Next thing I knew I was in the back of my uncle's car covered in a blanket. I didn't ask him why I was there because he had his radio turned up loud enough that it would have been tough to get his attention. A few minutes later we pulled into my parent's driveway and he turned off the radio and told me to go inside. The door was unlocked, and my uncle drove away. I never thought to ask anyone about it after the fact.

A few years later I was taking a shower and a section of my skin began to color the water caucasian. When the section of skin washed away I found a tattoo that read something along the lines of " תודה על סחר טוטס" if I remember the glyphs correctly.

Adler
  • Adler

Hello, Smith. ( -`)ノ

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:22 AM

Something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go - I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the East! It was moving very irregularly. Suddenly there was intense light all around me - and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me? 

Well all I can tell you is that you need to turn off the game console right now.

• Typhus and Rudy like this

Bigs
  • Bigs

OG

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:27 AM

I've seen strange things in the sky, but nothing that I could say with certainty wasn't just normal aircraft.

I want to believe, but I have yet to see definitive proof.

• Seattle Cracker likes this

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

In my heaven, there are no gods.

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:37 AM Edited by HUGOHL, 09 September 2013 - 03:38 AM.

Unidentified Flying Object. Why does everyone shout Aliens! when they hear "UFO"?

Yes, I've seen weird sh*t on the skies, but I'm sure it all has an understandable explanation.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

Nate is Love, Nate is Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:19 AM

I've seen something weird, I was in Las Vegas when I saw some red and green lights following each other over the mountains. I don't think it was a UFO, probably some military testing as it was sort of near Nellis AFB, but weird nonetheless.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:20 AM

Everyone has seen a UFO (Unidentified Flying Object). Most didn't even realize it. Because most people don't give a care. That is the reason it's called 'Unidentified', and that it is in the air (Flying), and presumed to an Object.

To assign it as an Alien object because no other Known reason for it to be there is the common thought among those who must have an explanation to what they don't know.

There is also the matter of, 'was it there' or just an illusion?

If it is real, 'Is it a threat'?

Do 'they' walk among us?

Are serial killers really ALF's or Demon possessed?

Are Demon's actually ALF's?

And, finally, do the people who are researching this and similar subjects in it for the money, or just have too much time on their hands?

The Devil finds labours for idle hands :)

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:30 AM

A few years ago I was at my mom's house and saw a weird red light in the sky. It flew around and went behind a cloud and back out. My only logical explanation would be a powerful laser. The way it flew around, it couldn't have been an airplane or helicopter. This was just after the sun had gone down.

Another incident: I was driving south on a highway to my friend's house. It was about 8:00 p.m. and there was nothing around but trees and fields. I look up to the sky through my window and see a light falling at an angle to the ground. It falls about halfway to the ground and then disappears. It was moving too slowly to be a 'shooting star'. At first I thought it was a falling aircraft until it just disappeared.

Then the exact same thing happened in about the exact same place a seperate night. I was driving with my girlfriend and we both saw it.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:25 AM

They are already here  :ph34r:

Spoiler

W2B
  • W2B

Is Awesome!

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:45 AM Edited by Werebot85, 09 September 2013 - 07:32 AM.

Nah, I've never seen a UFO

But a few months ago I was standing outside late at night and I saw a slow moving light. Smaller than the stars, and much slower than a plane. It moved really slow. At first I thought...

3qlu5z.jpg

... But I later figured it must've been a satellite or something. :)

oysterbarron
  • oysterbarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:53 AM Edited by oysterbarron, 09 September 2013 - 09:56 AM.

If you have a genuine interest in ufo's there is a show on youtube hosted by a man called darin crapo. It's called ufo planet and he does two weekly videos covering the most recent sitings and unexplained videos aswell as guest appearances of ufologists's.

He is pretty impartial and leaves it upto you on what these things are. Also it's a good way of not having to sift through all the rubbish ufo videos that get uploaded to youtube.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:27 AM

I've seen plenty of unidentified flying objects.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:13 AM

Anybody ever seen one before? Going home on the Brooklyn bridge i saw some weird ass ball of light, it slowly descended and then shot back up before i could blink.

It was up there for a good 2 minutes or so.

I blame this on XCOM finally producing a proper sequel.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:27 PM

This is really the only "E.T encounter" that I think COULD be "Aliens" and even then it's unlikely.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Wow!_signal

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:15 PM

If aliens do exist, I just hope that they are sexy and not those silly green beings with abnormal heads who are shown in american movies.

I once saw a very weird triangular plane-like object flying around 150m above my house, going in such a speed like there's no tomorrow to the Northeast. For some reason it barely made any sound while it was crossing the sky,

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

In my heaven, there are no gods.

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:17 PM

Maybe Juses Crust is just messing with us. Life in heaven can get boring, you know?

Tyler
  • Tyler

time is a flat circle

• Unknown

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

As the time comes nearer and nearer to September 22, the Gorlaks will continue to harass our airspace until it becomes undeniable that something is out there. I recommend you all gain access to some kind of fire-retardant, when the time comes and they repurpose our napalm stockpiles against us, we'll need some kind of defense.

boxmonster
  • boxmonster

Disinformation Agent

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

People need to learn that bright objects emit light on things when making fake UFO footage or at least not use a still image for a backdrop.

Kaster
  • Kaster

Chant Hare Krishna and be Happy!

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

Yes a couple of time, once in UK after playing some pc games went to bed and noticed a very brilliant star moving a little then that star induced me a sleep paralysis. Got scared as never before, then I closed the window and went back to bed...

Second time was one week before an earthquake here in Chile, just a light moving among the buildings,I thought it was a helicopter after that stuff made a weird turn...

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Leben Heit leben

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:41 PM

Last time I visited my brother up in Virginia, we decided to take his old Daisy BB rifle our dad gave him and look for aliens in the corn field behind his house in the middle of the night. We didn't find nothing, but it was great fun nonetheless.

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:08 PM

You guys need to watch this. Yes, I believe in UFOs. I have seen one before. 

http://ca.news.yahoo...-181253390.html

mr.e
  • mr.e

N.Y.C.

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:40 AM

Looks like plane lights shot at an odd angle,but hey I'm no expert.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:50 AM

Looks like plane lights shot at an odd angle,but hey I'm no expert.

That's probably someone trolling with a RC aircraft.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:29 PM

A couple of years ago I was adamant Earth was being orbited by aliens. It was a period of a couple of weeks that started with seeing some lights about the size of a small starlight and moving across the sky at an extremely high altitude - I'm talking outer space here. It really affected me, so I followed it up and saw youtube vids of very similar experiences. I then kept dreaming about what I'd seen, and was waking up thinking I'd seen them again - my dreams and reality were getting mixed up, and I was starting to suffer from sleep paralysis. Then one morning while it was still dark, I caught myself in the act of dreaming while I was waking up and seeing those lights move across the sky, so I banked out all thought of it and just put the original sighting down to seeing a satellite on a clear night. It's only this topic that has made me think of that time again.

Looking back, it's weird how convinced I was - I thought we were about to make contact. I'm a rational person and I don't drink or do drugs, but that was a really irrational couple of weeks.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Forum Drunk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:30 PM

I wish something would happen to me like that movie Phenomenon, where he saw that light.. then got super smart afterwards... but minus the brain tumor that eventually kills me.

As far as UFO's .. I'm not sure about, however I do believe in other life out there in the Universe.. but the Universe is so f*cking large, I'm not so sure that Earth has been visited yet or ever will be .. that's if there is intelligent life like ourselves out there. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users