Photo

Do any of you guys/gals smoke?

61 replies to this topic
John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:59 AM

If so - what brand? How much do you get through in a week? Could you quit if you truely wanted to? 

Me? I typically buy 40 Richmond SuperKings - which are consumed during a weekend of alcohol-related shenanigans. Other than than that, I have zero desire for a smoke...unless the ex-girl presents some stress upon my well being regarding not contributing enough child maintenance, which actually funds her next trip to bang some Spanish bartender in Gibraltar.

So yeah....

-Brand

-Cost

-Weekly amount

-Can you honestly quit

Bigs
  • Bigs

OG

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:12 AM

Pall Mall Full Flavor (red box)
$4.17 after tax

During the work week I'll smoke a half pack a day or less, maybe a little more on weekends. If all smokes were the same price, I'd still smoke Pall Malls. If I had the motivation to quit I probably could, I've never found myself 'fiending' for a cigarette. Not the best habit to have, but I enjoy it.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:13 AM Edited by ryuclan, 09 September 2013 - 01:14 AM.

Quit three months ago on a whim and haven't looked back since. I wasn't the big of a smoker anyway so that was probably why. Maybe a pack a week. Mostly social and during those best times when it just felt so good to smoke a cigarette lol.

-Drinking

-After eating

-While sh*tting lol

I used to smoke Newport 100's so that was about 8 bucks a pack maybe one or two packs a week.

Then I went to Camel Menthols which were 6 bucks a pack at two packs a week and those are what I quit three months ago.

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:10 AM

I'm a very light smoker, very light. I started when I was 16 (now 18) and I probably smoke about a pack every month or two. The only time I really do it is when I'm under massive amounts of stress or worry and need to feel loosened up. My first few cigarettes were smokers choice, then I tried Marlboro reds once and didn't like them so I started getting Camel crushes which I smoked for about a year. Ever since then I've been smoking either Newport 100/shorts, Pall Mall menthol, Marlboro smooths, or Kools. Marlboro smooths cost me like $6.00 I believe.

Sometimes my friends ask me if I have the ability to stop buying them completely but it's hard to say cause I feel like I haven't even started yet in the first place. The amount I smoke is so miniscule that addiction is pretty much non existent. :ph34r: :ph34r:

stu
  • stu

Ya filthy animal.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:26 AM

I don't smoke. I've never smoked, not even a drag. I'm such a square. 

I can play the spoons though so I make up for it in other departments. 

• Bigs and Nlwt like this

Lochie
  • Lochie

darkness washed over the dude

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:38 AM

I smoke because it gives me knowledge.

• Bigs, FullMetal, Finn 7 five 11 and 2 others like this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:46 AM

Very lightly. A pack of camel crush every 3-4 weeks honestly. I just smoke at casual social events like a bonfire or something.

-$7.33 per pack
-I don't want to quit lol

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Born to Lose, Live to Win

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:53 AM

Marlboro Reds, but it got costy so i switched to Lucky Strike. as for how much i smoke i used to take 1-2 packs a day, but like i said prices kept going up so i had to cut down a little, now a pack lasts with me for about 4-5 days, depending on the mood. occasionally i might smoke a cigar but that happens rarely. dont have any plans to quit.

JamieVic
  • JamieVic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:51 AM

Nope

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:09 AM

Never have, never will..

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:32 AM

I smoke pretty lightly, only about 3 or 4 a day.

I much prefer rolling tobacco, my favorite being Golden Virginia Smooth.

I think it's roughly £7 for a 25g, around here.

I think I could easily stop smoking, I'm much more addicted to marijuana.

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:34 AM

I quit last year, I mostly smoked Marlboro Red, Lucky Strike and Gauloises Blondes. About a pack a day and the price was around $3.83.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:38 AM

Not a single stick, my moms is trying to avoid me from smoking even just a bit. And it is also against my will to smoke as well, due to my conditions which my worsen since I have asthma before.

Canoxa
  • Canoxa

Woosh.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:41 AM

I buy Marlboro Reds, often the 100's. Pricey, yes, but I only feel the need to smoke under a particularly stressful context. Otherwise, I feel no crave whatsoever and can stop at any moment. That means that I can make a pack last, since I don't stop working to smoke (or worse, chain smoke during certain situations), for example. I usually enjoy each cigarette I smoke.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

If you don't find smoking relaxing or cool then it's pretty pointless to do imo. I only really do it if I'm offered when I'm very drunk. I felt like such a balla when I first put a lit cigarette between my lips but then I coughed everywhere and got my saliva all over the filter so it kind of killed the detached coolness I was going for.

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:23 PM

I used to a lot. still do on nights out while i drink. or when sh*t gets too tough i'll have one.

Marlboro lights.

But these days if i have one without drinking [alcohol] i get a sore throat and cold like symptoms. every time. strange as it is.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:26 PM

Sterling Superkings

£6.66 :devil:

£46.62

Yes

I just recently changed from roll-ups to packets. Might sound stupid, but I want to make it more expensive to give me more financial motivation to quit (again)

I've had three good goes at quitting before, which lasted between six weeks and six months. my reasons for starting again were: over-confidence that I could have a couple and stay off them, stress at work, and mild depression. Each time I've quit, I've used the drug "Zyban" which was formerly an anti-depressant, but is great for dampening those cravings - it also has a side-effect of giving you intense orgasms :orly: :^:

I'm gearing up for another bash at quitting, but I'm rather shy to go back to my doctor after three failed attempts. I think I'll go see the nurse first and get a carbon monoxide in my lungs test. The tests are monitored by the local health authority and the practice recieves funding for each person they help quit - this might go some way to make it seem like I'm doing them a favour.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

I remember whenever my ex and I would go for a night out, the very first thing she'd do the next morning when waking up, is spark up a fag *yes my American cousins, that's exactly what I said*.

f*cking disgusting. I don't particularly enjoy the smell/taste of cigs at the best of times, but inhaling that sh*t while enduring the c*ntiest of c*nt hangovers is vomit material frankly.

I notice somebody mentioned cigars. Gotta admit, I quite enjoy the aroma of a good ceegar, and like to indulge in one from time to time; mostly on special occasions - Christmas, birthdays, jail-release date anniversaries, that kind of thing. There's a tobacconist not far from me that does flavoured cigars. Everything from rum flavour to white chocolate. Fairly unique indeed.

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:52 PM Edited by VF94, 09 September 2013 - 01:53 PM.

Each time I've quit, I've used the drug "Zyban" which was formerly an anti-depressant, but is great for dampening those cravings - it also has a side-effect of giving you intense orgasms :orly: :^:

Zyban huh? I think I've got some bupropion around. Thanks for the idea.

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:23 PM Edited by Cyper, 09 September 2013 - 02:24 PM.

No.

I do smoke in very special occasions. Very rarely, maximum 4 times a year.  When that happens I only smoke cigarillos. Or cigars. Preferly Romeo y Julieta or Cohiba Club. No cigarettes. I am very healthy and when I do smoke I want quality.

Nopheros
  • Nopheros

Shrimp Fried Rice

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

I've tried it but did not enjoy it at all.

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:56 PM

Only one whim when I was quite drunk. Other times, even when very drunk I have avoided even though it was very hard when you are the only one who isn't smoking. I hope my lungs will thank me for that one day.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

I'll be honest, I've tried a cigarette before. I only took a puff, I was over my friend's house when I was 12. This kid was 14-15 y-o, and smoked a lot. He put me under a lot of pressure, so I took one blow at it, and I absolutely hated it. It tasted terrible, and I was choking for quite a few minutes. Never, ever again will I even touch a cigarette.

• GTAKid667 likes this

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

I just celebrated my one year anniversary of quiting cigarettes after having been a serious smoker for almost 30 years.

And I still f*cking miss it.

I've spoke about it too many times but you smokers might want to look into making your own. Not roll your own but inject full filtered cigarettes. It saves tons of money.

My wife still smokes and I still make her cigarettes. It is amazing that I have not even taken a drag since quiting.
  • Mr.Scratch likes this

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:00 PM

Congrats trip, hope you can stay off them for good.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:09 PM

Thanks man. There is no going back now - I would be pretty upset with myself.

Inverted-Penguin
  • Inverted-Penguin

The respectful One

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:26 PM

Smoking s f*ucking disgusting! I'll never smoke, or even try it! I can't even stand the smell of it to be honest!  :v:

S l a d e
  • S l a d e

Picture above is accurate description of me

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:25 AM

Just the devils lettuce. Nothing else.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:34 AM Edited by finn4life, 10 September 2013 - 08:35 AM.

The only reason I would ever smoke is for girls, it's such an easy way to meet chicks outside nightclubs, I see my friends doing it all the time, they ask to borrow lighters even if they have one, or offer durries to chicks who don't have any. But it's not really worth it just for that, I just need to be more inventive if I don't smoke.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Supralux (ΛΟ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:13 AM Edited by _____, 10 September 2013 - 09:13 AM.

I definitely like smoking. I last smoked a few packs of cigarettes in a month, with a friend, a few months ago. I used to smoke on a regular basis years ago, but I quit for several reasons. Nowadays, I think I could smoke casually since cigarettes don't seem addictive to me. I'm not sure if I'll ever smoke again, maybe I will.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users