» «
Photo

CJ should at least be talked about in gtav

gta5 grove famlies franklin cj
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
188 replies to this topic
confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

joe barbaro the best character in mafia 2!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:22 AM

lol just think in 5 years when the gta 6 trailer comes out people will see someone and say thats franklin.like the white tanktop guy in trailer 1.

GM Inc
  • GM Inc

Get Money Industries

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:23 AM

CJ is a star actor now:

cj-1.png

that aint cj man that be chalky white

He is CJ.

i was just joking but really where is the proof that is cj

jordanpumah
  • jordanpumah

Time Lord

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:24 AM

do you talk about humans from another universe ? no you don't

therefore CJ should not be talked about in GTA V

I beg to differ.

Black Ninja
  • Black Ninja

Ninja of PlayStation

• Members
  • United-States

Of course he should but rockstar are too f*cking dumb to realize that characters can be mentioned but not seen they're morons but they make a hell of a game

tawlfello
  • tawlfello

Square Civilian

• Members

Who cares about CJ or any other character from SA, those characters n story were the worst in the series. Gimme a break

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:27 AM

I want a mission where you have to break out of prison by enlisting the help of some older dude named CJ. He tells you about the good old days on Grove Street where he ran things. The Ballas took over after he ended up in prison, but his nephew Lamar is trying to get things back to the way they used to be!

• LawrenceEU likes this

tawlfello
  • tawlfello

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:31 AM

I want a mission where you have to break out of prison by enlisting the help of some older dude named CJ. He tells you about the good old days on Grove Street where he ran things. The Ballas took over after he ended up in prison, but his nephew Lamar is trying to get things back to the way they used to be!

That would be crazy! I was hoping for something like that. He will probley be a graffiti picture on a building!

johntheguy
  • johntheguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:37 AM

f*ck CJ and f*ck Grove Street. So sick of hearing about this sh*t. One of the first things I'm doing is going to Grove Street and ruthlessly murdering everyone there just because of this forum. And Online, anybody who hangs around Grove is gonna catch a shotgun shell right in the teeth.
  • tom_p1980, meyersry and MovieGuy786 like this

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:40 AM

f*ck CJ and f*ck Grove Street. So sick of hearing about this sh*t. One of the first things I'm doing is going to Grove Street and ruthlessly murdering everyone there just because of this forum. And Online, anybody who hangs around Grove is gonna catch a shotgun shell right in the teeth.

Were you by any chance beaten up by a guy named CJ? You sure sound like it.

• latigreblue likes this

latigreblue
  • latigreblue

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:42 AM

You can talk about Claude and Tommy as much as you want.  You can say that Vice City was your favorite game and that would be cool but as soon as you mention CJ and/or San Andreas, these guys start attacking you.  Stop telling us to let it go, it's part of the lore of the franchise.  Just because Rockstar pushed their imaginary reset button does not mean that we're going to pretend that San Andreas never happened.  It's reasonable that there should be some reference to CJ even in this new version of Los Santos.

• Sossy, Official General, Troll_Hunter and 2 others like this

Moonwalker98
  • Moonwalker98

Jerichoholic

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:46 AM

Again. Don't completely dismiss him being in the game.

I can totally see some sort of easter egg related to CJ.

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:14 AM

This

I'm not too bothered at CJ being mentioned, I don't really care whether he is or not. However, it would be really good to know how he and his old gang have ended up since the events of SA, that would be very interesting. But I just don't get why some people on here get so worked up and angry at the mere mention of his name. Say Tommy (my favorite protagonist) or Claude, no one bats an eyelid or launches a tirade, but CJ gets mentioned and a certain group of people start going mad and make threats to kill. People need to stop taking this sh*t overboard, there are much more important things to get worked up about.

You can talk about Claude and Tommy as much as you want.  You can say that Vice City was your favorite game and that would be cool but as soon as you mention CJ and/or San Andreas, these guys start attacking you.  Stop telling us to let it go, it's part of the lore of the franchise.  Just because Rockstar pushed their imaginary reset button does not mean that we're going to pretend that San Andreas never happened.  It's reasonable that there should be some reference to CJ even in this new version of Los Santos.

• latigreblue and Seenyour31 like this

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Patient 223

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:28 AM

Who cares about CJ or any other character from SA, those characters n story were the worst in the series. Gimme a break

I wanted to say this but in a less blunt way. There were some fun characters in SanAn but CJ by far is the worst protagonist in the series. Maybe its all the silly sh*t in San Andreas that made the characters and story take a back seat. 

Kevin3014
  • Kevin3014

Fie! Fie! Fie!

• Members
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award GTA IV

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:28 AM

CJ live's in another universe. We time traveled from that universe to another universe.

OGF_
  • OGF_

Chicago Resident

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:30 AM

Think of it like this, it's a whole other dimension. All those chars are dead, no one is talked about from any of the games before IV.

Sossy
  • Sossy

Foreskin thief

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:33 AM Edited by Sossy, 09 September 2013 - 07:33 AM.

I'll never get this universes sh*te, okay if its an alternate universe and theres no CJ then why would there necessarily be a Grove Street, and why would it necessarily be associated with green, and so forth? To have all the characteristics of an entitity similar but not no reference to the people who made it happen just seems daft. Its like if in two Washington DCs in different universes both experinced a Watergate scandal and what transpired from it, but only one had a Richard Nixon and Nixon administration. How do you explain the one that didnt?

• Joey OMG and latigreblue like this

man dragon
  • man dragon

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:36 AM

I'm not too bothered at CJ being mentioned, I don't really care whether he is or not. However, it would be really good to know how he and his old gang have ended up since the events of SA, that would be very interesting. But I just don't get why some people on here get so worked up and angry at the mere mention of his name. Say Tommy (my favorite protagonist) or Claude, no one bats an eyelid or launches a tirade, but CJ gets mentioned and a certain group of people start going mad and make threats to kill. People need to stop taking this sh*t overboard, there are much more important things to get worked up about.

It seems to be more of a reaction to wanting any characters from the 3D universe to return. If someone talks about Tommy, they generally aren't making ridiculous claims like, "he should be in this game." They're just talking about how he was an awesome protagonist. 

OGF_
  • OGF_

Chicago Resident

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:39 AM

It would be a welcome surprise. I really hate the whole "different universe" crap, because it not only derails harmless threads like this, but also eliminates many cool possibilities about ways Rockstar could implement tie ins from the past.

It would be cool to see CJ as an older guy and see what happened to him, as well as other characters from Grove Street, which strangely enough, has survived a trip from that "different universe", along with Sprunk and many other things.

This

The "different universe" thing doesn't make sense

It does, everything was different. If we were to meet CJ for example and he was to show us his house where it exactly would it be on the GTA V map? Sure there is a grove street, but your not going to find f*ckin ryders house, or Madd Doggs house.

• rklc likes this

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

BRING ME ANOTHER!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:41 AM

It would be a welcome surprise. I really hate the whole "different universe" crap, because it not only derails harmless threads like this, but also eliminates many cool possibilities about ways Rockstar could implement tie ins from the past.

It would be cool to see CJ as an older guy and see what happened to him, as well as other characters from Grove Street, which strangely enough, has survived a trip from that "different universe", along with Sprunk and many other things.

This

It does, everything was different. If we were to meet CJ for example and he was to show us his house where it exactly would it be on the GTA V map? Sure there is a grove street, but your not going to find f*ckin ryders house, or Madd Doggs house.

Why the hell not? 

It's not like their houses were from ancient times. They may be remodeled, but the street would still be there, and there probably should be some ghetto/old houses there too.  

Do houses in your area get revamped every year, to stay new and fresh? 

The "universe seperation" thing is completely stupid. Especially for a company like R* who deals well in making great characters. 

man dragon
  • man dragon

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:43 AM Edited by man dragon, 09 September 2013 - 07:44 AM.

@SideburnGuru, if you simply start recreating things from the past, suddenly everything that is "new" feels old and familiar. I don't want CJ's house to be in the game, because that was in San Andreas. I feel the same way about all the other things you mentioned. I want new areas, new streets, new characters - in other words, I want a new game. 

OGF_
  • OGF_

Chicago Resident

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:44 AM

This

Why the hell not? 

It's not like their houses were from ancient times. They may be remodeled, but the street would still be there, and there probably should be some ghetto/old houses there too.  

The "universe seperation" thing is completely stupid. Especially for a company like R* who deals well in making great characters. 

Look at GTA III and GTA IV, 2 games based 10 years apart. What is the whole f*ckin city going to change like that in just 10 years? learn to let go because I guarantee you will never see or hear of those charactors again. And trust me places like the ghetto they live in stay like that, they don't bulldoze nor fix them up hence why it's always so f*ckin ugly when u go to ghettos.

• rklc likes this

IchliebeDeutscheland
  • IchliebeDeutscheland

Sündenbock

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:44 AM Edited by IchliebeDeutscheland, 09 September 2013 - 07:44 AM.

CJ doesn't exist in this universe.

I don't buy that whole "not the same universe" thing. Of course it couldn't be the same CJ, cause its not the same Los Santos, BUT it could be an alternative version of CJ, cause its an alternate Los Santos. Rockstar could easily pull this off. But they won't.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:44 AM Edited by Jesse Pinkman, 09 September 2013 - 07:45 AM.

Can someone who wants CJ back logically explain how it would be possible for him to live in San Andreas which contains 10x smaller Los Santos and another two cities and 15 years later live in a new Los Santos, which is just one city with countryside? Please explain it to me, Im really curious how?

HOW PLEASE EXPLAIN

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:44 AM

CJ doesn't exist in the HD era.  Also, he was referenced in GTA 4 as being dead.  CJ was the worst GTA character to be honest.  He was just some whiny annoying guy.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:45 AM

But in THIS Los Santos, CJ never existed. It's a different world, different reality. 

WHEN WILL PEOPLE ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THIS?

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

BRING ME ANOTHER!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:45 AM Edited by SideburnGuru, 09 September 2013 - 07:46 AM.

@SideburnGuru, if you simply start recreating things from the past, suddenly everything that is "new" feels old and familiar. I don't want CJ's house to be in the game, because that was in San Andreas. I feel the same way about all the other things you mentioned. I want new areas, new streets, new characters - in other words, I want a new game. 

..Okay, so you have to have everything new? 

Then you know what? Don't even call it Groove Street then. If you're going to revist an older area from another game, you can have new things. Not EVERYTHING has to be different. It would still be a new game.  

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

BRING ME ANOTHER!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:47 AM

This

Why the hell not? 

Look at GTA III and GTA IV, 2 games based 10 years apart. What is the whole f*ckin city going to change like that in just 10 years? learn to let go because I guarantee you will never see or hear of those charactors again. And trust me places like the ghetto they live in stay like that, they don't bulldoze nor fix them up hence why it's always so f*ckin ugly when u go to ghettos.

That's what I literally just f*cking said.  

It's Groove Street. It's a ghetto ass area. Things shouldn't have changed, that much. Least R* could do to throw a nod towards the old fans is have their houses the same. New ownership, paint job? Sure. 

Same houses? Why not. It's the ghetto, like you just said. Things shouldn't be automatically different if they truly are including Groove Street in this game. 

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:48 AM

F*CK CJ. If I could I would do this to grove street

bad_day_for_megaton_by_shadothezombie-d2

Totally agree.

I'll +rep you when my quota returns to normal, I've maxed out all the +rep I can give. lol

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:48 AM Edited by Jesse Pinkman, 09 September 2013 - 07:49 AM.

Please explain to me how can CJ live in two different San Andreas, one with three cities and one with only one city and countryside?

Go on...

Oh and by the way if you look at all the image material which was released, youll notice that there are more than 3 different cul-de-sac streets!

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

BRING ME ANOTHER!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:49 AM Edited by SideburnGuru, 09 September 2013 - 07:50 AM.

Please explain to me how can CJ live in two different San Andreas, one with three cities and one with only one city and countryside?

Go on...

Explain to me how Groove Street apparently is going to look the same, but amazingly be in two different San Andreas. Going off what someone posted on IGN said about it. 

Yeah, smart ass, no one really knows how this is all going down.  

And from what IGN said, it's groove street. You'll know it. So, it's technically a contradiction. 

Infact, if this is a whole other universe, why even include The Ballas? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users