Set up stunts with Content-Creator

Map edtiting
8 replies to this topic
iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:04 PM Edited by iNero, 08 September 2013 - 08:18 PM.

in the GTAO Gameplay you were able see that you can place cars and weapons ( for TDM) on the Map.

content.jpg

Now what Im hoping for is that we can also place some objects on the Map. Like a ramp to set up jumps, so we can make stunte wherever we want.

Imo it would be such an easy thing for R* to add a Ramp to the Content Creator ( if its not already in ) and give us the ability to set up some awesome stunts, like jumping from the dam or placing a few cars infront of a ramp and Jump over them with a monstertruck. 

I requested such a feature already last year for SP. So if there is such a thing in MP, I hope its in SP too.

If its not in there is still the hope R* will add it later as they said they will constantly add new stuff. There should be just enough people who want this feature too.

• Duxfever likes this

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:18 PM Edited by iNero, 08 September 2013 - 08:18 PM.

can a mod move it in the GTAO section, please?

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

I hope it's there too. And for designing races, I hope I can add stuff, instead of just checkpoints.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:44 PM

I hope it's there too. And for designing races, I hope I can add stuff, instead of just checkpoints.

Yea. For that too. But actually I mean for free roam mode. Just messing around with stunts then.
Like place 2 ramps facing each other with like 50 meter space between them.

Then one friend jumos from one ramp and you from the other trying to crash him.
So many possibilites

GTAIVman
  • GTAIVman

Realistic Steak Fan

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:45 PM

I can see this maybe being in the race editor. Good idea.

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:02 PM

well the online is still in the dark we only saw one clip with the editor tool showing the basics im sure there will be lots more objects to come

polycount
  • polycount

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:00 AM

Personally, I can't wait for when we will be able to set up our own HEISTS..If that ever happens- I think they said it WOULD, just not for a while, but I'm not sure.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:45 PM

Personally, I can't wait for when we will be able to set up our own HEISTS..If that ever happens- I think they said it WOULD, just not for a while, but I'm not sure.

Didnt they mean the SP heists were you can hire different criminals or choose different cars to get away from police?

polycount
  • polycount

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

Didnt they mean the SP heists were you can hire different criminals or choose different cars to get away from police?

Nah, I know that's a thing already, but I'm pretty sure they said eventually we will be able to create our own multiplayer heists to a degree. Not sure if it was true or not, I'll have to do some digging to find out where it was.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users