Hand to Hand Combat

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic
halifaxbboy
  • halifaxbboy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

Do we know anything about hand to hand combat? R* has mentioned an overhaul in driving, shooting and cover mechanics, but I can't remember hearing nothing about hand to hand combat.

Edward Maya
  • Edward Maya

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

Nah man not yet though there is only 7 days (here) away to go til release so it should be online soon hang in there

twigs2001
  • twigs2001

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

Wouldn't suprise me if they left them how they were in IV because no one barely uses h2h combat in GTA i think i speak for most of the playerbase when i say that.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

Nothing in detail, but if it's taken any notes from MP3 it'll at least be better than IV.

severed
  • severed

Old Skool

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

Wouldn't suprise me if they left them how they were in IV because no one barely uses h2h combat in GTA i think i speak for most of the playerbase when i say that.

well it is crucial to some missions... and the only reason nobody used it before is cuz it sucked, expect some improvements if not a major overhaul

sparkzmedia
  • sparkzmedia

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:40 PM

In CVG's interview with Rockstars Imran Sarwar, they said that the hand to hand combat has been overhauled and is a lot better and feels more "satisfying"

TheRealBars
  • TheRealBars

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:40 PM Edited by TheRealBars, 08 September 2013 - 07:41 PM.

Not entirely true, sometimes the best way to solve a problem is a good ol' fist fight.

Mainly when running in to a ped or crashing against their bike/car.. if they go aggro mode.. always good to kick their ass.

Also; loved the cage fighting in TBOGT.

Luuno
  • Luuno

Peon

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:40 PM

I heard they totally redid it and more into a freeflow way, you can attack from any angle at any time without locking on. They left that out.

Can't remember which article it was. I think the GTA 5'oclock interview with the rockstar north dude.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:42 PM

Please use the search function as this has been covered several times

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users