FUUUU
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic
Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:34 PM

Lol opposite luck happened to me. I work full time Monday-Friday from 7am to 3:30 pm. Then on Tuesday and Thursday nights I have class from 6:00pm to 9:00 pm.

Just found out instead of having class on Tuesday night September 17th, we have class Monday night instead. Now I actually get to play the day I get the game.

Popped the biggest nerd boner when I heard the news.

KillinFr3nzy NL
  • KillinFr3nzy NL

Best GTA Driver

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:37 PM

My school starts on the 16th but I'm able to play, I'd my studies first and then I play.

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:40 PM Edited by Acky., 08 September 2013 - 10:41 PM.

Here's your pacifier/dummy, don't spit it out next time.

monkzilla
  • monkzilla

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

I have 16 college hours I'm taking, and I work part time (18 hours) I am still gonna find time to play! Was thinking of burning the 46 hours of pto I have, but I need it for emergency purposes. Or during exams etc...

MikeyB
  • MikeyB

Floppy Member

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:46 PM

Oh, my turn!

You didn't capitalize "Should", "It's", and "Should". Then, you forgot the period after "holidays". Forgot to capitalize "Should" and another missed period after "website". Yet again, didn't capitalize "Calender". You didn't put a comma after "chance".

Please don't critique people and make simple mistakes yourself. :)

I did not include the full stop after website or holidays as I was just quoting a section, of the original post, to show the error. I also did not capitalise Calender as it was not required in the original text and I was quoting from the original.

I think your reply was missing a couple of pronouns if you want to be accurate.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:48 PM

Oh, my turn!

You didn't capitalize "Should", "It's", and "Should". Then, you forgot the period after "holidays". Forgot to capitalize "Should" and another missed period after "website". Yet again, didn't capitalize "Calender". You didn't put a comma after "chance".

Please don't critique people and make simple mistakes yourself. :)

I did not include the full stop after website or holidays as I was just quoting a section, of the original post, to show the error. I also did not capitalise Calender as it was not required in the original text and I was quoting from the original.

I think your reply was missing a couple of pronouns if you want to be accurate.

Well if you want to be the smart one here, at least spell "Capitalize" right. 

Now... can we just stop with the grammar stuff? Who cares?

Milton T Pike
  • Milton T Pike

The Bowling Cousin

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:49 PM

...just quoting a section, of the original post, to show the error...

You want to avoid using a comma to separate a verb from its object or its subject complement, or a preposition from its object.

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

People in third world countries are like 'bitch please'.

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:56 PM

You should probably just drop out, anything you need to learn about life GTA5 will teach you. You have a whole lifetime to worry about your future but only a short time to enjoy the newness that is GTA5.

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:58 PM Edited by Omnifarious, 08 September 2013 - 10:59 PM.

That whole 8 days thing is Pow shtako... You miss a couple of days, over the course of how many freakin' months, and your credit doesn't count... That's why I still hate school.

"Oh, you missed Tuesday Johnny? Well, sorry, the whole month of September's worth of stuff you did doesn't count now."

I have a truancy on my record for the rest of my life, because I was home sick with bronchitis for a week. The ONLY 5 days of school I missed that WHOLE year... and the school year was nearly over to boot...

I didn't bother trying to fight it in court, I was 17, and far too timid to go against the big heads of the school like the Principal and Super Attendant...

I should back sue for stress and mental anguish...

justin428
  • justin428

Costanza!!

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:59 PM Edited by justin428, 08 September 2013 - 11:00 PM.

Amateurs. 

Don't sleep the night of the 16th. Get the game, play all night. Before you go to school, Red Bull then about 9am one more RB. You still might be a little tired but when you get home you can either play a little more or sleep. Just keep that metabolism up.

*Not responsible if your heart explodes.

RisingLegend
  • RisingLegend

Your Neighborhood Wigger

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:02 PM

Don't do school, stay in milk, and drink your drugs.

• Sneakerhead. and Milton T Pike like this

Milton T Pike
  • Milton T Pike

The Bowling Cousin

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:05 PM

Don't do school, stay in milk, and drink your drugs.

LOL'd. +1 respect.

How to be a Hulk Hogan Maniac! Say your vegetables and eat your prayers!

AshMan306
  • AshMan306

Sit down and shut up.

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:07 PM Edited by AshMan306, 08 September 2013 - 11:08 PM.

Iv said it once ill say it aging . Its great working 20 hours aweek. work 4 days and off 3. Also i will be off work Tuesday and Wednesday ahh the joys.

TAVittorio24
  • TAVittorio24

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:54 PM

Well I'm a diehard rock star fan. Been waiting on 5 for a long long time. Got sent to a deployed location 2 months ago after preordering the expensive collectors edition. My wife skipped town so no one will be there to get it and I won't be able to play it AT ALL until march. f*ck your school stories. Play it when you get released.

Napalmbrain
  • Napalmbrain

What is Buzz?

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:57 PM

10852374did_not_read.gif

Taz_78
  • Taz_78

People are bitchin bout cops in a cops and robbers game? ROTFL

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:05 AM

I worked 2 jobs while in college and had plenty of time for games, buck up ladies.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

You should try to plan out your next week so you will have enough time to play, study AND buy the game.

I will skip half day of school (because I'm getting the game in the morning). After I'll get the game, I'll go to school for rest of the day, hyperspeed do my homework when i'll get back and then play the game. Do the same for the rest of the week and nothing will be missed out.

Vortexz0r
  • Vortexz0r

I dont care.

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

Just play after school or on the weekend?

damnn... :miranda:

soulslayer14
  • soulslayer14

topkek

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

I decided I would share a little story with you that just now happened. Hopefully some of you will get a kick out of my pain. :/

So, my mom told me that I had a day off this month from school. I was ecstatic, as we don't get much days off from school unless it's holidays like Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc. I went on my schools website to look at the calender to see what  day I had off.

I almost pissed myself with excitement when I seen that the day I had off was on the week of GTA V. Then, I noticed something... something quite odd. The day off was not the 17th, the 18th, or even the 19th. No, oh no, of course, it was the 16th. Are you f*cking kidding me, school? 

Basically, I have to wait a whole full week to be able to play the game in it's full glory. I definitely don't get to just stay home either, because once you miss over 8 days, you don't get credit for your classes, and I don't know what might happen between now and the end of the school year.

Has anything like this happened to any of you? If so, share the story!

Twelve year olds shouldn't be playing the game anyways.

LadyFondou
  • LadyFondou

High-Life

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

My teacher cancelled class on the 18th. So that means GTA V until 10 AM on the 18th.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

Alright GTAfreak. Love you but this thread has run its course.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users