Quantcast

» «
Photo

Girlfriend's 21st Birthday is on the 16th...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
121 replies to this topic
spurs1993
  • spurs1993

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:30 PM

go to her house celebrate get laid tell her that you have house inspection in the morning, leave go to your local game retailer purchase the holy grail go home play the sh*t out of it and then go back to your girlfriends, spend little more time there come back and start playing again PROBLEM SOLVED !!!  

spongeboob911
  • spongeboob911

Peon

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

Hahaha! I feel bad for you, son. Just don't ruin that night, and she won't make the next day a living hell for you.

luckyshot666
  • luckyshot666

Badfella

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

Your girlfriend has birthdays only once in a year... come on, any game is not that important.

Apxidia
  • Apxidia

Apxidia

• Members

The solution is so obvious isn't it?  Take your girlfriend out to the bar for her 21st birthday. Buy her a few drinks.  Tell her you can't have any because you're driving.  She will get drunk quickly because she's not used to the volume of ethanol.  Now you will have a happy, drunken girlfriend by 11:30pm.

From here you have two options as I see it:

1) If she wants the D, take her back to your place and make her happy.  Then go out and get gta midnight release.

2) If she doesn't want the D, take her back to her place.  Then go out and get gta midnight release.

You now have freedom to play the game all night and sleep in the next day if your schedule allows it.  She won't wake up early the next morning, nor will she feel good when she does, so she won't suspect a thing.

If she doesn't remember anything the next morning, then you have freedom to fill in extra details of things that didn't happen to make her think the night was amazing.  If she remembers everything, it still wasn't a bad night.

Johan
  • Johan

Brb

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

She obviously doesn't deserve you if you're making a thread like this.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

Give me the order and she will never be a problem again!

InfiniteTias
  • InfiniteTias

GTA Veteran

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:41 PM

It's just a Videogame...

If i was in the same position as you i would go an celebrate her birthday and make it her best birthday ever! 
Once you get home you know you'll be able to play GTA V. And I also have to wait till 18th September probably since Rockstar told all shops to send GTA V out on 16th September and it would me a miracle to get it on the 17th :/

RisingLegend
  • RisingLegend

Your Neighborhood Wigger

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:42 PM

I am so pissed. I don't know what to do here. My girlfriend lives two hours away from me. She wants me to come visit her for her 21st birthday and drink with her at midnight and stay through the next day. I don't know how to tell her I simply can't because of GTA. I plan on going to the midnight launch. I know she will get so mad because to her it's just a dumb video game. But she doesn't understand how long I've waited. There is no way she won't be mad at me and then that will hinder my experience of playing because then I will be depressed that she is mad. This really sucks and I am so pissed that of course this had to land on the same day.

My fiance's birthday is on the 19th. . .so I'm not even going to be able to play at all that day.

jimmycakes
  • jimmycakes

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:43 PM Edited by jimmycakes, 08 September 2013 - 07:44 PM.

Are you even extensional to this girl? If not then you should consider moving on. Breaking up is no big deal, there are billions of girls out there albeit most are ugly.

LoveLax
  • LoveLax

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:44 PM

You better f**king buy her GTA.

Creasy47
  • Creasy47

Bond, James Bond.

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

She'll survive. Tell her you've been waiting a very long time for this. If anything, spend the day with her, let her drink with her friends for the night, and while she spends it trashed, loopy, and possibly slamming her cheeks into another guy's crotch, at least you'll be welcomed in the loving arms of GTA V.

• Antigen likes this

IAMSHUGO
  • IAMSHUGO

Gettin jiggy wit it.

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

You don't deserve her, plain and simple.

• PVieira21 likes this

chop chop
  • chop chop

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

tell her to call me :)

MintBerryCrunch
  • MintBerryCrunch

It's meeeeeee!

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:52 PM

Really?? I mean.... REALLY? You're whining cos you have to wait one day to play a video game because your gf wants you at her 21st birthday??

You've waited months for GTAV is one more day really gonna hurt you? Forget the game, go spend some time with her. She's not asking for much, Jeez! *bangs head against wall*

JoshuaGraham
  • JoshuaGraham

Legate

• Members
  • None

you're going to have to take a hit for the team, you better drink so much you forget what year it is Then when you're half sober up you can stumble into a videogame store and pick it up.

crisissasix
  • crisissasix

Player Hater

• Members

If I had a girlfriend, I will make her feel so special in his BDay; doing something she will never forget, even if it doesn’t last forever. f*ck GTA. I’ll give her some Jimmy Choos.

Smithlew2
  • Smithlew2

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:56 PM

Take her out for a nice meal and afterwards tell her you have a surprise for her. Walk to nice area, beach, park what ever is near you. Get down on one knee and ask her to go to the midnight launch. I guarantee you will get to play GTA. Maybe not a girlfriend though.

Or better idea, get her drunk early so she passes out then you will have all night playing and the next day when she is hugging the toilet! GOOD TIMES!!!!

Liquidpain
  • Liquidpain

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

You can tell people in here are virgins. Bang her so hard that she has no choice but to go to sleep. The go to midnight release.

sufferblind86
  • sufferblind86

Exploring Los Santos.

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:00 PM Edited by sufferblind86, 08 September 2013 - 08:01 PM.

How long have you been dating her? If it has been awhile, then go. If it has been like two weeks, then I say screw it. Also depends on how long you have known her too, though.

Some people on here keep going on about giving her "the D". What if she told him that that would not be happening? Would that change anyone's opinion? I bet it would.

Persia-Gangsta
  • Persia-Gangsta

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

play GTA V with her.

quicksilv3r
  • quicksilv3r

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:02 PM

tuff choices, good luck

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:02 PM

Never understood why people feel the need to have the game by midnight. I have no problem receiving my copy the Friday of launch week, I'd prefer it that way actually.

• swagbucks likes this

Tzatziki
  • Tzatziki

House Chef

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:04 PM

There you go, another one who post to gain attention.....poor you.

PVieira21
  • PVieira21

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

I am so pissed. I don't know what to do here. My girlfriend lives two hours away from me. She wants me to come visit her for her 21st birthday and drink with her at midnight and stay through the next day. I don't know how to tell her I simply can't because of GTA. I plan on going to the midnight launch. I know she will get so mad because to her it's just a dumb video game. But she doesn't understand how long I've waited. There is no way she won't be mad at me and then that will hinder my experience of playing because then I will be depressed that she is mad. This really sucks and I am so pissed that of course this had to land on the same day.

You.... Need.... A.... Life buddy, I wouldn't skip a day to hang out with my girlfriend especially if she lives 2 hours away lol. Pathetic dude. 

luckyshot666
  • luckyshot666

Badfella

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

Solution: give me her number.

yaninufc
  • yaninufc

I Love Bacon!

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

If you feel that GTA V is more important and you'd rather go to the midnight release then just go.

I understand she wants you to be with her on her 21st birthday.

But, you can't let a girl control your life.

Simple.

:^: This

Simple And Very True

+1 For u Sir

BananaJo3z
  • BananaJo3z

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

cool story bro. tell it one more time

SpaggetAboutIt
  • SpaggetAboutIt

You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

Seriously dude? It's not like you have to stare at a wall for two days and keep thinking about gta the whole time. You'll be busy.

22ndLegion
  • 22ndLegion

The Hunter

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

I'll spend the night with her while you go to the midnight release. I got you, bro!

Garganda
  • Garganda

Cockslapper

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

You're pathetic.

Agreed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users