Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Full story of GTA IV...can you help me.

7 replies to this topic
Coolyfett
  • Coolyfett

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

Hello everyone, I just got the GTA IV Complete Edition. I know that it is 3 intercut stories in the same city and I wanted to know if there was a firm list anywhere of how and what order the game should be played in. I know most of the story is based on the Russian guy but the biker and the bouncer also have parts in the overall story. ANy help??

GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:57 PM

niko is not Russian his from the Balkans  ;) But on topic i would play IV First then  Tlad Or Tbogt << don't matter which order with them two IMO

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:11 PM

http://gtaforums.com...ssible-trinity/

That's always being looked at by people on the forums and MOB is always updating it, to try and find as close as it can get to a chronological order.

TonyMontanaCDL
  • TonyMontanaCDL

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:44 PM

Why not play all three and patch things together like everyone else did when they played the game(s)?

The storyline is pretty straight forward, and the main focus of the game. Unless you are very young, it should not be that hard to really understand.

TheKryptonite
  • TheKryptonite

The World is Yours

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:40 PM Edited by TheKryptonite, 08 September 2013 - 11:41 PM.

Why not play all three and patch things together like everyone else did when they played the game(s)?

The storyline is pretty straight forward, and the main focus of the game. Unless you are very young, it should not be that hard to really understand.

Or just look up the story on GTA Wikia.
  • dreaded_verse likes this

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:59 PM Edited by MarijuanaMonkey, 09 September 2013 - 12:00 AM.

That's always being looked at by people on the forums and MOB is always updating it, to try and find as close as it can get to a chronological order.

Yeah, "The Possible Trinity" could help you, MOB is listing missions, timing them up as how should they be.

However you can start with any game you want, I think you will no problem to understand which mission will come after which one. You can start with IV, after you go with The Lost And Damned and eventually you can play The Ballad Of Gay Tony, so you're done with GTA IV's story. :D And "The Possible Trinity" would give you an effective way how the story should go.

P.S: Oh and Niko isn't Russian. He's from Balkans, he's a Serbian, also a Bosnian War veteran.

• Viper9502 likes this

Viper9502
  • Viper9502

仁侠団体

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:01 AM

Yeah, "The Possible Trinity" could help you, MOB is listing missions, timing them up as how should they be.

However you can start with any game you want, I think you will no problem to understand which mission will come after which one. You can start with IV, after you go with The Lost And Damned and eventually you can play The Ballad Of Gay Tony, so you're done with GTA IV's story. :D And "The Possible Trinity" would give you an effective way how the story should go.

P.S: Oh and Niko isn't Russian. He's from Balkans, he's a Serbian, also a Bosnian War veteran. yeah, no let me go vewt in peae

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

That Sh*t Finances Terrorism!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:04 AM

If you don't want to be as intricate as "The Possible Trinity", it's recommended you play them in order of release; IV, TLaD, and TBoGT. 

IV should DEFINITELY be played first, but the other two can come in any order. TLaD is more story and character driven, while TBoGT is more focused on just stupid fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users