Looking for Mature Xbox 360 Players

gta online crew gang
38 replies to this topic
LXVII
  • LXVII

Liberty City Casual

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:52 PM

Just joined on Social Club. This is exactly what I had in mind when looking for a crew to join. Structured and mature.
Dont have a great deal of time for gaming these days so willing to take a lower position in the ranks.

XBOX Gamertag - LdeQ

Look forward to gaming with y'all.

Terrorincognito
  • Terrorincognito

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:53 PM

Hi all Ill have lots of time to play. Looking forward to playing with everyone.

GT-Terrorincognito

captN Stabb1n
  • captN Stabb1n

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:44 PM Edited by captN Stabb1n, 16 September 2013 - 02:54 PM.

Dread I agree there should be a system of rewards set in place.  Depending on the reward system we could do something like 70% of total profits get divided amongst the crew evenly.  The remaining 25% can be broken up where the top player of the mission is granted an extra 15% reward, 2nd top performer gets an extra 10% reward, and 3rd top performer gets an extra 5% on top of the base reward that gets evenly distributed.  A system like that would ensure equal distribution of the majority of the reward for each crew member and a small reward for top performance.  We can vote on specific percentages once we have better knowledge of the reward system but I think we could make this system work across the board.  As far as supply reimbursement I think we could create a supply budget as a crew and purchase weapons whole and distribute throughout.

Jaylentwin
  • Jaylentwin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:57 AM

I've been looking for a crew like this for awhile I'm fifteen on xbox360 GT- Jaypuh13 (I share with my sister hence the name), my social club name is - jaylentwin. Hopefully this is a great crew to be in!

xxDREADxxGANGxx
  • xxDREADxxGANGxx

#PUMPACTIONPIMP

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:49 AM

Dread I agree there should be a system of rewards set in place.  Depending on the reward system we could do something like 75% of total profits get divided amongst the crew evenly.  The remaining 25% can be broken up where the top player of the mission is granted an extra 15% reward, 2nd top performer gets an extra 10% reward, and 3rd top performer gets an extra 5% on top of the base reward that gets evenly distributed.  A system like that would ensure equal distribution of the majority of the reward for each crew member and a small reward for top performance.  We can vote on specific percentages once we have better knowledge of the reward system but I think we could make this system work across the board.  As far as supply reimbursement I think we could create a supply budget as a crew and purchase weapons whole and distribute throughout.

Sounds good Capn. That sounds better anyway, a crew budget.

I know there hasn't been a lot of people stepping up for commish, representatives, etc. We still have two weeks or so but, I don't know how much time recruiting and scouting etc takes. I feel like I have some good ideas but, I wouldn't know where to start.

I would think that those positions are for people who have alot of extra time on thier hands. I do visit this site everyday for a hour or 2 and even longer on my days off work especially with info about free roam getting leaked.

Not into getting spoiled for missions.

Jaylentwin
  • Jaylentwin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:07 AM

I am a bit confused. No matter the rank everyone gets paid the same, not including those percentages for the 3 best players of the mission; Am I correct? This is important for me because I plan to be in the muscle part of the group.

xxDREADxxGANGxx
  • xxDREADxxGANGxx

#PUMPACTIONPIMP

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:11 AM

I am a bit confused. No matter the rank everyone gets paid the same, not including those percentages for the 3 best players of the mission; Am I correct? This is important for me because I plan to be in the muscle part of the group.

Yes. Everyone gets paid the same. Certain player performances/contributions to heists will possibly give players more incentive to do better and if not at least it makes things a little more competitive amoungst the crew.

This is not set in stone as we still have to wait for the game to come out and get a good idea of how everything works. I think its fair that certain players do that do the best get a extra reward but, nothing to high that would seem unfair to other players.

My example of this was say we have 10 players in a bank and we receive 1.2 million as a payout. As we all get paid the same we would all receive 100,000 and some change but, the top 3 players (example, kill death ratio, driving etc) would get maybe 15% 10% 5% more or something of that nature.

This is not something that is meant to be unbalanced. Everyone will not be on at the same time most likely. You may have days you play with 2 or 3 crew members or 12 or 13. I think 6 or more players should suffice when it comes down to the top 3 or however it might be done. I'm not saying another player deserves an extra 50 grand over everyone else b/c he got a few more kills and a few less deaths than everyone else.

Its all about fun and being fair but, I believe in competition and I think this could be done right. If it can't be done right it will most likely be scrapped which I have no problem with whatsoever.

captN Stabb1n
  • captN Stabb1n

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

Dread check your inbox on GTA Social.

liam55628
  • liam55628

Viper Squadron Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:35 PM