Photo

Grand Theft Thursdays

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic
Anonamix
  • Anonamix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:17 PM Edited by Anonamix, 24 September 2013 - 07:01 PM.

I will be hosting online rooms every Thursday 6pm to 10pm CST. I will capture the sessions in full HD, edit it, and upload the following Friday.  We will organize stunts, races, crew feuds and review each other's player created content. I think being able to play test our creations will give us an advantage when it comes time to publish them. If you are interested please join here..

https://www.facebook...dTheftThursdays

https://twitter.com/GrandTheftThurs

http://anonamix.wix.com/traffickers

http://socialclub.ro...rew/traffickers

I was a part of FarCry Fridays and we would test each other's player created maps. It was a lot of fun, so I hope we can organize a weekly room of like minded gamers.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me here.

I will be hosting the xbox sessions. Gamertag = Niko Anonamix

MuddledMuppet will be hosting the PS3 sessions PSN ID = MuddledMuppet

We would be especially interested if anyone is willing to help with the reporting of each night with a round up of the nights events for the website and this forum. 
Volunteering for this position will greatly increase your standing withing the GTA community and probably get you laid too.

xSplodge-
  • xSplodge-

<InsertMemberTitleHere>

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:25 PM

hmm sounds good:)

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

timezone?

• Anonamix likes this

Anonamix
  • Anonamix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

Thanks Sploodge + rep for ya!

Good spot smoked, CST. 1st post udated..

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:57 PM

ok then I am down for that.

xSplodge-
  • xSplodge-

<InsertMemberTitleHere>

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

how much is the time differences between GMT and CST cos i like this idea and would like to join in:)

xSplodge-
  • xSplodge-

<InsertMemberTitleHere>

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

also is this for PS3 or Xbox?

Anonamix
  • Anonamix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:04 PM

11 pm I think, We will be running the session early most nights. And going very late I hope. 

Xbox for now.. Still looking for someone to host the PS sessions with HD capture cam..

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:10 PM

Dang I am on PS3.

Anonamix
  • Anonamix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

Ahh that sucks. I hope we will have a PS3 host soon. 

gta5freemode4eva
  • gta5freemode4eva

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:30 AM

I've never been bothered about recording my games and youtubing all that stuff (my age probably, not a young one anymore) but testing each others creations is something me and a friend will be doing so I'll be interested in that side of it for sure. You need to test them out to see if they work as intended. Good shout OP  :^:

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:03 AM

I'd love to join you, but I just looked it up and that would be 4pm to 6pm Pacific Time...and I'll be working.

I'd be happy to join in though if you ever want to record on a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.

B3ANTOWN B3A5T
  • B3ANTOWN B3A5T

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:47 AM

Got a PVR and would love to participate. I plan on making a bunch of tracks.

Anonamix
  • Anonamix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:37 PM

I've never been bothered about recording my games and youtubing all that stuff (my age probably, not a young one anymore) but testing each others creations is something me and a friend will be doing so I'll be interested in that side of it for sure. You need to test them out to see if they work as intended. Good shout OP  :^:

Thanks! We did something similar with player made maps in Farcry 3. It was very beneficial to see how a map/race would actually play out before publicly promoting it. Once we have some cool content created, I can edit together small trailers for them to get more downloads.

I'd love to join you, but I just looked it up and that would be 4pm to 6pm Pacific Time...and I'll be working.

I'd be happy to join in though if you ever want to record on a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.

I am sure we will be meeting a lot more as a crew. but my focus is to have a certain day for recording and testing content. The time is just for an "official" listing. I imagine we will probably start a bit early and play throughout the night.

Got a PVR and would love to participate. I plan on making a bunch of tracks.

Sweeet. I would love to get more people capturing. Will be great to capture epic stunts from different views. Thanks for joining up!

• B3ANTOWN B3A5T likes this

lilstat
  • lilstat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:06 PM

xxxxxBAMAxxxxx 360 I'm down. Just add me and let me know who you are when you do so! Sounds like some fun

Anonamix
  • Anonamix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:35 AM

xxxxxBAMAxxxxx 360 I'm down. Just add me and let me know who you are when you do so! Sounds like some fun

Added you.  I am eager to get this ball rolling in October.. 

Fizwalker
  • Fizwalker

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:55 AM

how much is the time differences between GMT and CST cos i like this idea and would like to join in:)

GMT is 6 hours ahead of CST

MuddledMuppet
  • MuddledMuppet

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:10 AM

Hey, this sounds pretty cool!

I was very much into player created maps in Farcry, I had a ubi picked map in FC2, but... well we all know that FC3 was a bit of a fail for various reasons which I won't drift into here. I did several video tutorials for map making in FC3

I also ran a review series on my youtube channel for FC3 maps, here's an example:

It is my intention to do similar reviews for player made content on GTAO

I'm on the PS3, UK timezome, and would love to be a part of this, feel free to add me on skype and we'll sort out some details, skype id is MuddledMuppetCD

cheers!

Anonamix
  • Anonamix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

Haha hey Muddled! Great minds either think alike, or this is really a small world.

I remember seeing you on on the FC forums and your videos about weapons/vehicles in map editor haha classic.  I will be on xbox 360, so I would love it if you could run the PS3 side of things. I would also share the logins for Grand Theft Thursdays site, FB, and twitter so we can try to get that off the ground with sharing our vids. 

Anonamix
  • Anonamix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

Dang I am on PS3.

MuddledMuppet will be heading up the PS3 side of things.

MuddledMuppet
  • MuddledMuppet

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:12 PM

Just as a heads up to all, myself and Anonamix had a very productive skype chat about several ideas we have for this concept, I can assure you xbox guys that in Anonamix you have a very professional, artistic, creative genius who will play a superb role in organising fun nights, events and give valuable feedback on player created content.

Unfortunately the PS3 guys get me :D

If anyone is interested in joining in PM me here or message me on PSN, I'll probably need to start clearing some room on friends list, but I'll do my best to add everyone who's interested in this :)

• Anonamix likes this

Anonamix
  • Anonamix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:53 PM

Haha NIiice! Slowly but surely we are getting there.  Thanks to everyone who has shown interest so far.

Anonamix
  • Anonamix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

Slow starting with everyone having connection troubles. But I think we are getting off the ground. Looking forward to the player created stuff!

Anonamix
  • Anonamix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:46 AM Edited by Anonamix, 05 January 2014 - 01:47 AM.

Here is what we have been up to..

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:52 AM

Wrong section guy.. try 'Find A Group' in GTAO forum.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users