Photo

The sun - GTA V Preview

125 replies to this topic
MintBerryCrunch
  • MintBerryCrunch

It's meeeeeee!

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

The Sun! These people are the biggest bunch of bigoted, racist hypocrites and liars in the media - an absolutely f*cking embarassment to British journalism!!! :angry:

One week they'll promote video games and hail them as being great and holy, then the next week on the front page they sensationalize it all by blaming games for real life violence. It's not a newspaper written by professional journalists it's a f*cking comic book written by clowns who'll cook up anything to sell this gutter press filth rag!

Mark my words, it won't be long before they'll be blaming GTAV for the next gun-related tragedy. :angry:

Sounds like FOX News. Or really any other media one can think of these days. Seems to me they have all lost it. 

There's some big differences - at least Fox news have never openly published glorified daily nude photos of 16 year old girls for dirty old men to ogle at. And at least Fox news aren't consistently racist and bigoted.

Believe me I'd take Fox news over The Sun any day!

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:21 PM

The Sun! These people are the biggest bunch of bigoted, racist hypocrites and liars in the media - an absolutely f*cking embarassment to British journalism!!! :angry:

One week they'll promote video games and hail them as being great and holy, then the next week on the front page they sensationalize it all by blaming games for real life violence. It's not a newspaper written by professional journalists it's a f*cking comic book written by clowns who'll cook up anything to sell this gutter press filth rag!

Mark my words, it won't be long before they'll be blaming GTAV for the next gun-related tragedy. :angry:

Sounds like FOX News. Or really any other media one can think of these days. Seems to me they have all lost it. 

There's some big differences - at least Fox news have never openly published glorified daily nude photos of 16 year old girls for dirty old men to ogle at. And at least Fox news aren't consistently racist and bigoted.

Fox news are racist and bigoted though. The sun and Fox news are just as bad as each other.

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:45 AM

Agree 'The Sun' is garbage.  As an American when I first came to Britain and picked up that newspaper by accident (being a naive foreigner)  and turned to page 3 I was like....wahhhhhhhhhhhh???? In a 'newspaper'? Then I skimmed through some of the propaganda....I mean 'news' articles and then it all made sense. LOL.

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:52 AM

Oh mint I disagree on this one, I hate Fox news too and I do believe they are consistently racist.  Not to mention that I've caught them in lies after lies as an American who lives overseas when they report on international news...they spin things and outright exaggerate.  When I can tell what the opinions are of people who are supposedly reading the news then it's not news for me...it's commentary and opinion.  I hate anything that involves Scumdog Billionaire Rupert Murdoch and both Fox and the Sun do. 

Skorge
  • Skorge

I Completed the GTA V story, in 28 hours! (Option C)

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:40 AM

And like I said, In today's sun, a 2 page article titled "Stab theft auto" a dramatic story about how a guy was stabbed at asda in London at the midnight launch for GTA V, with a massive picture of GTA IV's nico bellic stabbing a ped, with the small print saying, "a stabbing scene from GTA V" -_- then its explained in detail the horror of this game, how it makes you kill and rob, but they haven't finished yet, oh no, the Sun goes further and goes into graphic detail about the "Trevor scene" (which I'm glad I had already played as they explained every part.

Then they have thoughts of "random" members of the public, 1) a priest, 2) a mom and 3) a grandmother... You can imagine the things that was said by those non biased game experts...

Then amazingly you have a few paragraphs detailing past GTA history and its disgusting story lines, and projected budget expected from GTA V sales, but the thing that made me laugh about it all? The last few lines from the article...

"Police say that they are unsure if the victim was targeted due to his video game purchase as the gang who robbed him, also took his wallet, phone and the game itself"

Well done The Sun... Well done.

muhammad.arham
  • muhammad.arham

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:00 AM

LOL its a news paper 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users